Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2007, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer&Kate (View Post)
This hiatus has killed our mojo.
True. I can't wait for the hiatus to end.

Quote:
I agree, their souls needed to get liberated, and in moments like those, when they were on the edge of life, struggling for thier exsistence, both realized who is the person they love, the one they want next to themselve. The island pulled them together, and now they're expecting a baby. I'm gonna melt.
Beautiful again. Their relationship and the love they share just makes me feel all warm and happy. They've struggled so much and they've finally made peace with themselves and their lives and they have such a beautiful relationship. And their reward is their wonderful baby. I can't wait to see their little baby.

Quote:
Jin will die from worry, can't even imagine what he'll do to get her off the island.
I wonder what he'll do...it'll be really interesting to see Jin doing everything he can to get her off the island.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
True. I can't wait for the hiatus to end.
Me neither, 2 more months to go.

Quote:
Beautiful again. Their relationship and the love they share just makes me feel all warm and happy. They've struggled so much and they've finally made peace with themselves and their lives and they have such a beautiful relationship. And their reward is their wonderful baby. I can't wait to see their little baby.
Me too, makes me melt, they're just adorable. They really have struggled and deserve some happiness after all they've been through. Life needs to be fair to them.
Wonderful, their reward will be their little baby, the unbreakable connection. I wonder hoe the kiddo will look.

Quote:
I wonder what he'll do...it'll be really interesting to see Jin doing everything he can to get her off the island.
Don't even want to think how powerless he'll feel, 'cause what really can he do? We'll see, especially now when those people will come, but still, it'll be hard.

Whoops, new thread alert! Do you have any suggestions, I'm horrible at titles.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 11-19-2007, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer&Kate (View Post)
Me neither, 2 more months to go.
But we've come a long way. It feels like yesterday it was six months to go.

Quote:
Me too, makes me melt, they're just adorable. They really have struggled and deserve some happiness after all they've been through. Life needs to be fair to them.
Wonderful, their reward will be their little baby, the unbreakable connection. I wonder hoe the kiddo will look.
How can you not love them? They're just so easy to love and you really root for them. Like you said, they deserve happiness so much. I bet baby Jun will be absolutely beautiful.

Quote:
Don't even want to think how powerless he'll feel, 'cause what really can he do? We'll see, especially now when those people will come, but still, it'll be hard.
Yeah, and we don't know what the people on the boat want...they could be evil.

I'm not very good with titles either...but maybe we can use what you said:A love that transcends time Do you want to start the thread?
Old 11-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
But we've come a long way. It feels like yesterday it was six months to go.
Oh yeah, we should get a medal for taking it.

Quote:
How can you not love them? They're just so easy to love and you really root for them. Like you said, they deserve happiness so much. I bet baby Jun will be absolutely beautiful.
IA, life has put them through enough, it's their turn now.
Aw, baby Jun! Little cutie, can't wait to see he/she.

Quote:
Yeah, and we don't know what the people on the boat want...they could be evil.
And I do have a feeling that they are. Nothing could go easy for our Losties.

Quote:
I'm not very good with titles either...but maybe we can use what you said:A love that transcends time Do you want to start the thread?
Aw, I'd love to! Thank you, I'll do it in a min. Opening the new title, and we're using my 'pearl of wisdom'.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|