Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi! I've just watched the Sun/Jin episode yesterday and I must say that the Future Just S*cks! The thing is, in the future, everyone is, in a definite way, separated from the one they love: Sun being a single widow mother, Kate being a single non biological mother, Aaron without his biological mother, Jack dying to have left the island, and this dead person (my bet: not Sawyer - why would he have left the island - and Kate's reaction would've been different - my bet is on Michael too)

As for Jin and Sun's story (still very sad with the last scene ), I think it shows in a way that one way or another, one of them had to die because of this baby - that's sad but it's true! Their story has been both rebuilt and destroyed by the power of the island. And, who knows, maybe if they had stayed, Sun may have survived her pregnancy?
Similarly, Claire never thought she could be such a good mother, but she didn't become one outside the island, as she left her son to Kate.
My final point is, which makes me believe that Juliet and Sawyer are still on the island, Jack divorced, then arrived on the island, became a good guy again and met Juliet. But the Jack in the "real world" must become the "loser" he would've become if he had not "met" the island and Juliet.
As for Kate, the great story she lived on the island, finally accepting who she is and what she did and why she did it, and having people loving her for who she is; back to real life, she is forced to live a lie, again, pretending to have her own son, and being a real hero having saved people, and haing to gainher mother's love against a bargain.
Their lives on the island, no matter how many dangers they have had to face, made them become real people; back to the world, back to lies and loss.
Conclusion; they really have to get back to the island

You Gotta Love Yourself if You Can Ever Love Me
The Only Thing that makes me feel Anything Kills Inside

Old 03-16-2008, 08:35 PM
Extreme Fan

i have to say this season of lost has rocked!. every episode is so good with the exception of juliets episode that episode bored me to tears.

i cried like a baby at the end of this episode. just beautifully acted. the flash back flash forward was very good. had me going i had no idea maybe im just not savvy like others lol.

they better hope and pray that it isnt sawyer that dies taht would be a dumb move on their part IMO. i doubt it will be but you never know
Old 03-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

i don't think that they would kill sawyer. he adds to much to the show.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

That was such a bittersweet episode

Jin dying However, the birth of Sun's baby was so sweet. Could that baby be any cuter? Also, did Jin know he was going to die? Because he seemed to know for sure that it was a girl and he wanted to name her??

Do we now know the Oceanic 6?

The Michael reveal wasn't surprising at all, but I was so happy to see him back. Now we just have to figure out what happened to Walt. Maybe the Others kidnap children because they age according to normal time, but the adults don't.....;
Old 03-17-2008, 08:20 PM
Extreme Fan

walt, thats a major thing that they are going to have to explain.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4815162342 (View Post)
i don't think that they would kill sawyer. he adds to much to the show.
i agree. i would never watch again if they killed him off.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheebs (View Post)
i agree. i would never watch again if they killed him off.
Even though he is NOT my favorite character, he is WAY too funny to kill off He gets the best lines on the show
Old 03-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi here! I don't post very often here but I lurk a lot.

I guess there's a lot of people still in the island. That's why Jack wanted so hard to go back at the end of last season; I mean, to rescue the others. If Jim is or isn't one of them, I really can't say. I hope he is. We know the tombstone date is fake since Jim was still alive at least until Dec 24 (Desmond's episode)

Who is in the coffin? We have seen in the ffwds: Kate, Jack, Sayid, Hugo, Sun, Aaron (Oceanic 6??) plus Ben and (Desmond?) and also Michael and Walter. Did they mention it was a guy? It can`t be Jack; the coffin was too small to be Hugo's and too big to be Aaron's; I can see Jack crying for Sayid, but why Kate would'lnt go to his funeral? I bet is Ben's.

Maybe Jack was crying because Ben was his way back to the island...

I don't know!!!!

Mariana