Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2008, 02:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yes it and I mean how can you be a shipper it was only sex.I mean Kate and Sawyer do it all the time and we see it don't means anythings
Now I know why you don't see the potential of this ship! We're talking about different shows!

Quote:
Shirley: By all means add it to the reason we love this ship. I may be wrong but in my heart I feel the shoes were the basis for Jack's initial attraction although it quickly became obvious to me that their love was fated. How else could you explain the tatoo she gave him and the fact that she knew 'he walks among us but is not one of us' applied to Jack? That has to be made of cosmic and a sure sign they were meant to be.
Well said!

PS: LostTVFan I LOVED the last chapter of you fic! Well done!
Old 01-27-2008, 04:06 AM
Banned

First of all, I am very sorry folks I spent yesterday MIA. For some reason I got so tired of my duty in the maternity (And I helped deliver a baby yesterday... maybe I got as tired as the mother). That I slept precisely 11 hours. Today I have no intership (Unlike my previous modules), so I am here... catching up with the thread of this beautiful ship.

Quote:
Going through your reasons why you love them, I had to wonder - is it really a shippers thread or just another semi-anti-Jack thread?
To be honest, some of us can't stand Jack all that much (I am looking at you Jhnny). They claim him as arrogant, preachy and yadda yadda yadda. But this is not the place for it and we are not saying bad things about Jack, only praising the fated relationship. We recognise his flaws, and we accept him just the way he is (Something I may admit some people don't really get the meaning of) while we think this ship is a valid one.

Plus, the reasons why we love them is something silly and funny. Just to lighten up. You know, sense of humor is important on internet and take everything so seriously will probably kill half of the lost fandom someday.

Quote:
Dude, how can you ask that question? Achara read Jack and marked him for life. If that isn't some cosmic connection, I don't know what is.
Word Darbi! And it's nice to get some positive feedback. This is why I made this thread.

Quote:
Yes it and I mean how can you be a shipper it was only sex.I mean Kate and Sawyer do it all the time and we see it don't means anythings.
Maybe you're just too young to see sex as a very important part of a relationship (And I will ignore the Skate part since I am not those whinny fans who goes to mods when someone insult something you like, usually people I talk to is not like that), but it is. A big one! In fact sex is the big difference between male/female love from friendship, parenthood and more.

So yeah, Jack/Achara had sex, lots of it, they enjoy it. They would do more. This is grown up relationship and I see how those people who reproach so much this form of human interaction are just expressing some frustrations over something on life... or maybe even fictional life.

Quote:
*raises hand and waves furiously*

Pick me!! Pick me!! I couldn't live one more day without bein' a member of this thread...Jack and Achara are more important than life to me!!! I can't live without them!!!

Is that convincing enough?
You're already add to this ship list honey. You will find so much love in here... for real, we believe in true love. Old fashioned hun?

Quote:
Shirley: By all means add it to the reason we love this ship. I may be wrong but in my heart I feel the shoes were the basis for Jack's initial attraction although it quickly became obvious to me that their love was fated. How else could you explain the tatoo she gave him and the fact that she knew 'he walks among us but is not one of us' applied to Jack? That has to be made of cosmic and a sure sign they were meant to be.

Ignore the doubters, I believe!
Beautiful post honey . I will add at the first post because it's like the athem to our ship. It's like we got an episode like I do a writer just validate everything we already knew. So honey... you are our Lost writer and you just validate our ship. I wub wub wub wub you .

Quote:
Ohhh Rafa Thank you for this beautiful thread!! We need more banners/icons...quotes
This love is so epic. It's destiny
Added me!!!!
Honey! I will add you, off course!!!! I will work on banners and quotes and stuff. I can't only do now because... well, I am busy.

Lots of love... we still have three seasons to know if this ship will be developed or what? Maybe Jack will go to *****et to ask Achara for help (And I am telling, she wouldn't hang up and walk away from him because of any him), maybe she will go with him to the other island.

So many possibilities .

Last edited by Shirley_Parker; 01-27-2008 at 07:01 AM
Old 01-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Rafa your last post is made of win.
And people that come here complain, let them talk, cause I don't even know, if they don't like the ship, why do they even care to come here. And they can bash the ship all they won't, and I see that they bashed skate too, but you don't have to report them to the mods, cause I think we don't have 5 years old anymore, so we can lie with opinions different than ours, the problem is that this is not the place for them to say these things.
Well, but I'll just shut up now, and not talk more about that, cause I'm giving them much more importance then what they deserve.

Avi by Demy
Old 01-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Skater (View Post)
Rafa your last post is made of win.
And people that come here complain, let them talk, cause I don't even know, if they don't like the ship, why do they even care to come here. And they can bash the ship all they won't, and I see that they bashed skate too, but you don't have to report them to the mods, cause I think we don't have 5 years old anymore, so we can lie with opinions different than ours, the problem is that this is not the place for them to say these things.
Well, but I'll just shut up now, and not talk more about that, cause I'm giving them much more importance then what they deserve.

Jachara is Fate .
Old 01-27-2008, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Parker (View Post)

Jachara is Fate .
And we all know it.

Avi by Demy
Old 01-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Extreme Fan

hmm..havent been here before..but is this thread and ship serious??
But jachara was a great couple.. i mean she slept with him right? (sorry for the jack hate)
Old 01-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Banned

Off course we know it .

Yeah, alljess. This is for real... better watch out because we will conquer the world.

Johnny... write this up. You'll be the second in command of this task .

If I die under obscure circumstances .
Old 01-27-2008, 07:51 AM
New Fan

This thread is made of awesome but I still don't see my name on the membership list and I wanted to be a charter member of this new ship.

I agree we need more artwork and I might just try my hand at a little 'inappropriate' Jachara fan fiction of the NC-17 type..............
Old 01-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Banned

Oh, bad me honey... I will add you on the member list.

And do it a NC17 fic. I will definitely love it *dies*.

Old 01-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This is for real... better watch out because we will conquer the world.

Johnny... write this up. You'll be the second in command of this task .

If I die under obscure circumstances .
I don't want you to die cause you are needed here, but I'll happily accept the tasks that you'll pass me as the second in command.

Avi by Demy
Old 01-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Banned

Yeah... but we never know... there is some sekrit forces that can oppose the whole "Let's convert many Jachara fans".

Old 01-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah... but we never know... there is some sekrit forces that can oppose the whole "Let's convert many Jachara fans".

Oh, yeah, I think I know who that would be. But our couple is so fated, that even if you and me both die for the Jachara cause, I'm sure somebody will see the light and pick up from were we left.
Cause Achara is the only girl with which we saw Jack being intimate with, and nothing that anyone says can negate that to me.

Jachara is Fate, and mundane things like you and me dying, won't negate millions of people of understanding this cosmic, made in heaven and written in the stars kind of love.

Avi by Demy
Old 01-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Banned

Very true... I think it's time for us to write our own biography so million of people can read it after we die because of our cause. That would be somewhat bittersweet (Because, you know... we would be dead) but awesome at the same time.

Plus, there is still time to write: Why Jachara is fate.

Wann start the list?

And your post is made of awesome. I want to marry it!
Old 01-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Very true... I think it's time for us to write our own biography so million of people can read it after we die because of our cause. That would be somewhat bittersweet (Because, you know... we would be dead) but awesome at the same time.

Plus, there is still time to write: Why Jachara is fate.

Wann start the list?

And your post is made of awesome. I want to marry it!
Yeah, I'm going into unemployment in 4 days, so I'll have plenty of time to write a biography, and to dedicate myself to the cause.

About the list I don't feel very inspired today, I guess I need to see SIASL, to become inspired again. But I thought about:
"When in a relationship the guy is the one that says: "PUT IT ON ME", we know that the relationship is truly special."

About marrying my post, for me you have total permission, but I need to be the best man at the wedding.

Avi by Demy
Old 01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Banned

Sure you will... after all you hook me up with it LOL.

And I will be writing my bigraphy too... damn my internship... this cause is more important .