Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

*le sigh* Oh how I love Jack and Kate. Just the way they looked at one another. Or that they always put the other first. How Kate was so happy when he asked her to marry him. How because she loved him so much she went back to the island only because he was going. Or the way they bonded immediately after she sewed him up. How she did sew him up. How he never used her past against her. How he loved her even when he thought he had forever lost her to someone else. Or how jealous Kate got when she thought Jack had feelings for Juliet. How she missed him SO MUCH. Or how they couldn't keep their eyes off each other in the church. Or how she looks at him with so much love and desire when he was playing golf. How she hugged the life out of him and dug deep when he emerged from the caves. How he looked at her when she walked into his room (where the Others kept him, IDK what to call it). How their hands touched the glass, showing how much they wanted to touch each other. Or how he asked her not to come back for him but that is the first thing she did. How he promised her he would come back for her.

I could go on an on. Because this ship is pretty perfect. There were bumps in the road, definitely, but they were eachother's constant. From day one until The End.
"I have to savor every single day that im here, every single day that I'm on the set, every single day that i get to be working with Matthew Fox..because without him..it's gonna be damaging" - Evangeline Lilly
Old 06-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

*SIGH* not appreciated enough.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's the little moments hey bb

Quote:
*le sigh* Oh how I love Jack and Kate. Just the way they looked at one another. Or that they always put the other first. How Kate was so happy when he asked her to marry him. How because she loved him so much she went back to the island only because he was going. Or the way they bonded immediately after she sewed him up. How she did sew him up. How he never used her past against her. How he loved her even when he thought he had forever lost her to someone else. Or how jealous Kate got when she thought Jack had feelings for Juliet. How she missed him SO MUCH. Or how they couldn't keep their eyes off each other in the church. Or how she looks at him with so much love and desire when he was playing golf. How she hugged the life out of him and dug deep when he emerged from the caves. How he looked at her when she walked into his room (where the Others kept him, IDK what to call it). How their hands touched the glass, showing how much they wanted to touch each other. Or how he asked her not to come back for him but that is the first thing she did. How he promised her he would come back for her.
Epic eternal endgame
Old 06-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)

*SIGH* not appreciated enough.
S6 has underrated moments
Old 06-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

S6 was the weakest season imo.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride the lightning (View Post)
S6 was the weakest season imo.
it was a slow season as far as jate scenes are concerned but the finale was spectacular!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

True, but we got some great moments between jack and kate. jate and lost wise it's not my favourite season though
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

look who's back!!!

wait my eyes are making me see things or we are close to 2000 threads?

i actually liked s6 in terms of sci-fic matters completely ...
Old 06-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Anna
yes we are close to 2000!!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved S6. Was one of my favorite seasons.
And jate really grew in that season.

Still not over this gifset.

Old 06-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

hands
Old 06-07-2012, 04:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

Well they focused in the plot as it was meant with all these mysteries and jacob/mib to lurk with a plot since ever its obvious they couldnt focus in romance but consider the last 4 episodes of the season they showed the plot priorities about what they wanted im not saying i didnt wanted more jk scenes because i wanted them but if you consider the remaining time they had they had to close up cases ..black rock mib jacob and the "war" not to mention the candidates and adam and eve storyline they did well
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes we are so close to the 2000th. Court ?

Oh i wanted JK scenes 24/7 if i could choose. Maybe a big talk since they really needed but Kate telling Jack "I hope you find what you're looking for."
trusting him and letting go for the greater good of the character that was Jack was SO meaningful.
And Jack truly believed he messed up all there was left to fix between them.
So it did make sense. There was so much pain in S6. Like 6.13
Old 06-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
Yes we are so close to the 2000th. Court ?

Oh i wanted JK scenes 24/7 if i could choose. Maybe a big talk since they really needed but Kate telling Jack "I hope you find what you're looking for."
trusting him and letting go for the greater good of the character that was Jack was SO meaningful.
And Jack truly believed he messed up all there was left to fix between them.
So it did make sense. There was so much pain in S6. Like 6.13
i could have a spin off about them and rave but if you think part of decision to be the new jacob and die to save the others was indeed the fact his belief he messed up everything . So if JK had "the talk" Kate would change his mind and all episodes before and maybe jacob would be anyone to be the new jacob ?? no answer .. time was wrong for Jate ...the moment they were in sync about them after all this " i think you dont love anymore and you wanted to erase our love " - " i messed up so bad with everything and i know you don't like me anymore " mess they needed more than a talk

but it means a lot when damon and co-writers see their "story" as important through script check "the end" script its still breaks my heart
Old 06-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes the 2000th, man I better dedicate this weekend to it