Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2007, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dude, Jack is living the life in Otherville. He's got new friends, new clothes, new outdoor activities. He and Tom probably fix cars in their spare time.

It doesn't matter whether Jack is pretending or not. The simple fact that he made any kind of agreement with the Others on behalf of himself isn't going to sit well with Kate. Not after all she's been through on Alcatraz with Sawyer. They could've very well been dead if Pickett had gotten his way. Kate hasn't forgotten any of that. If Jack could make secret pacts with these people, what else can't he do? This revelation will have a drastic change on their relationship. And I reckon not for the better.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Great new thread title
Old 03-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Dude, Jack is living the life in Otherville. He's got new friends, new clothes, new outdoor activities. He and Tom probably fix cars in their spare time.

It doesn't matter whether Jack is pretending or not. The simple fact that he made any kind of agreement with the Others on behalf of himself isn't going to sit well with Kate. Not after all she's been through on Alcatraz with Sawyer. They could've very well been dead if Pickett had gotten his way. Kate hasn't forgotten any of that. If Jack could make secret pacts with these people, what else can't he do? This revelation will have a drastic change on their relationship. And I reckon not for the better.

But Jack would never go along with the Others in any way. He is playing them like the brilliant conman he is. /sarcasm
Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Can we please talk about Skate instead of Dr. Do-Right?

What do you picture the Skate reunion to be like? I hope they don't do another montage like they did in 3.10.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'd like the Skate reunion to happen at night. In firelight. We haven't had a fireside Skate scene since TLC. That would be the perfect way to reconcile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Delilah- (View Post)
But Jack would never go along with the Others in any way. He is playing them like the brilliant conman he is. /sarcasm
*snicker* Right. How'd he become a spinal surgeon with all his mad conman skillz? Jack is obviously willing to do what it takes to go home. He could very well be feigning cruelty towards Kate in order to keep his plan alive. Then again, maybe he couldn't. This was the same guy that hesitated when Tom held a gun to Kate's head back in THP, right? Anywho, I can't imagine how much the rescue trio is going to screw things up for him and Juliet. But that doesn't make an iota of difference in the grand scheme of things. What people fail to realize is that he made a deal with the Others. Whether he's faking his loyalty or not, that's the only glaring fact we have.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

ITA about Jack, Crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna16 (View Post)
What do you picture the Skate reunion to be like?
Hmm... I've been imagining different scenarios while at work tonight. I can't get much farther in the scenario than Sawyer saying he's sorry, Kate calling him a stubborn fool and lost of kissing. I haven't decided on the order of those three things yet.

And yes, all of the above mentioned things happened fireside.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if Sawyer will do up to her the second he sees her and apologize or wait for a good moment/try to work up the courage.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Awww, I sooo wanna see the first time they see each other after this time apart

adara . lucy . polly
one . two . trio
Old 03-15-2007, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

However it goes, it's gonna be awesome.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna16 (View Post)
I wonder if Sawyer will do up to her the second he sees her and apologize or wait for a good moment/try to work up the courage.
Just the opposite. Kate will be the one approaching Sawyer trying to mend the fences. She left w/o telling him. Granted, he was responsible for her abrupt departure, but leaving him there to worry wasn't cool either. And we've seen Sawyer in her absence. He's miserable. Kate isn't an idiot. She had to know he'd care. That said, after Kate comes to him and the ice is broken, then we'll get the apology from Sawyer. And a much needed talk. Then the sex.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That said, after Kate comes to him and the ice is broken, then we'll get the apology from Sawyer. And a much needed talk. Then the sex.
Yes please.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

I think you might be right. She'll approach him. But she isn't going to apologize to him until he says sorry to her for what he did earlier. Because if he isn't going to try to mend their relationship in the first place by saying sorry, what's the point of her apologizing?

Maybe the episode will end with sex or the the first skate scene in the next episode will be them in Sawyer's tent.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree. Kate won't be making any apologies unless Sawyer does so first. He needs to make the initiative this time.

I just want more sex. They're hot people. Very sexual beings. And I'm not expecting anything graphic like the cage scene. I wouldn't mind implied sex.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just want more sex. They're hot people. Very sexual beings. And I'm not expecting anything graphic like the cage scene. I wouldn't mind implied sex.

Yes please.

(Sorry for my inarticulate posts, it's all I have time for. I'm supposed to be working. )
Old 03-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Skate is quite the distraction.