Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Initially, I understood her indecision, because let's face it, Sawyer is not an easy sell. I could appreciate her apprehension. But I have to wonder sometimes, does Kate really see Sawyer or James for who he is? How he treats her, and has shown an almost unexpected respect for her abilities and her opinions? I can't seems to shake the fact that in a lot of ways, Kate takes him for granted. It's so easy for her to dismiss him when he's not behaving like she'd like despite her own words or actions.
I certaintatly think she does see him for who he is. When she has gotten angry at him, he certainatly deserved him. How else is he going to learn if she just accepts the "wrong" things he does. She wants to help bring out the good man that is inside him. And if Kate doesn't understand Sawyer, who else ever will?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I so disagree on every instance where Kate was angry with Sawyer he deserved it. The events of BTR being my prime example. Kate brought that one on herself.

Anywho...we're drawing an end to this thread. Title suggestions?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna16 (View Post)
I certaintatly think she does see him for who he is. When she has gotten angry at him, he certainatly deserved him. How else is he going to learn if she just accepts the "wrong" things he does. She wants to help bring out the good man that is inside him. And if Kate doesn't understand Sawyer, who else ever will?
By and large, I believe she does, but it's pretty hypocritical of her to be judgmental of his "wrongs" when her score card got a few red marks on it as well.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 03-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

How about: Trade Winds Bring On The Migrating Season?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 03-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like that!

Get them a couples therapist! Pronto!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

^ Great title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I so disagree on every instance where Kate was angry with Sawyer he deserved it. The events of BTR being my prime example. Kate brought that one on herself.
I think they were both equal blam for the BTR events. Although Kate started it and didn't handle it the right, Sawyer didn't react the right way either and he should have just let her have the spot.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Hee! I like that one too. So, you want to start it?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ Great title!

I think they were both equal blam for the BTR events. Although Kate started it and didn't handle it the right, Sawyer didn't react the right way either and he should have just let her have the spot.
Why? Why, just because Kate wanted to get off that island should Sawyer have just given up the spot he bartered and traded for? Couldn't Kate have gone to him and asked instead of going behind his back by sowing seeds of doubt to get his spot?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
But I have to wonder sometimes, does Kate really see Sawyer or James for who he is? How he treats her, and has shown an almost unexpected respect for her abilities and her opinions? I can't seems to shake the fact that in a lot of ways, Kate takes him for granted. It's so easy for her to dismiss him when he's not behaving like she'd like despite her own words or actions not being all that "noble" or good.
I have to agree with you on this... I bet these problems are linked to Sam though. She idoalized her in many ways and I think she still needs to break this cicle and review her concepts about right and wrong. Maybe she still look for the image of the man she built, someone "correct" by society standars. She see Sawyer too much as an equal (Maybe I should sleep, because I make probably no sense ).

Title suggestions? Let me try.

All the roads leads to Skate.
The reunion is comming and we all know it.
Because even the Others are Skaters.
The truth is... I miss you so... (This is from Warning sign).
Because understand each other was the first step...
They came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now they meet (This is from Green eyes... well, not exatly).
LOL, I'm so lame!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Banned

Double post... sorry.

And I have to agree, it was Kate's fault on BTR... the same way Sawyer was the one to blame on TLC. They're not perfect, they do stupid things... this is part why I love them.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Kate should've tried asking Sawyer for his spot rather than trying to screw him out of it.

Quote:
They came here with a load and it feels so much lighter now
Omg, we have to use this! Not only do I love the song, but it's so Skate. Anyone mind?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Go for it.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't mind, go for it.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread