Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn't matter what tiff or falling out Skate has, Kate will always go back to Sawyer. That's just the way it is. They're never apart for very long.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Crystal thank you for the new thread the title is amazing

Delilah Can I say how much I love your avatar? That particular shot kill me ,his hand holdinh her face like a cup Awwwww I loved that Kiss so much.

Quote:
It doesn't matter what tiff or falling out Skate has, Kate will always go back to Sawyer. That's just the way it is. They're never apart for very long.
Very true, Kate can never had a real relatinship with Jack , she worship him ahe always appear many layers behind him ...It's just doesn't work like that n a romantic raltionship. Kate and Sawyer are Equal and they never had much problem to say in front of one and another their thoughts . They are never Akward towards each other and they get each other with just a look.
That is a realtionship!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demy (View Post)
Delilah Can I say how much I love your avatar? That particular shot kill me ,his hand holdinh her face like a cup Awwwww I loved that Kiss so much.
I love it, as well. (credit goes to the talented Polly!) And yes, that shot of the kiss is one of my favs.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Kate and Sawyer are Equal and they never had much problem to say in front of one and another their thoughts . They are never Akward towards each other and they get each other with just a look.
That is a realtionship!
Agreed! As much as their stubborn natures irk me, I like that they're so difficult. They bump heads (among other things ), and they're never afraid to tell one another off. When a couple fights good, there's obviously something between them worth the effort. And Skate is more than worth it.

And how misinterpreted is this Danielle/Kate scene? Good lord! It's so far from a "OMGZ!!JATEISFATE!!" moment. Danielle is obviously preparing Kate for something she may be too fearful to believe. That Jack is down with the Others and has forsaken his own. Just like Danielle is scared of Alex having no memory of her.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
And how misinterpreted is this Danielle/Kate scene? Good lord! It's so far from a "OMGZ!!JATEISFATE!!" moment. Danielle is obviously preparing Kate for something she may be too fearful to believe. That Jack is down with the Others and has forsaken his own. Just like Danielle is scared of Alex having no memory of her.
Oh, man. People are reading WAY too much into that scene. "Did you see the look on her face, it's love, it's FATE!" Could it be possible that it was foreshadowing that Kate may see Jack in a way she's not used to?
Old 03-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Delilah- (View Post)
Oh, man. People are reading WAY too much into that scene. "Did you see the look on her face, it's love, it's FATE!" Could it be possible that it was foreshadowing that Kate may see Jack in a way she's not used to?
That's exactly what it was. And what did we see Kate telling Sayid in the promo for next week when he suggested Jack may not even want to return with them? "That's not him." She's on the defensive, refusing to believe or question otherwise. Bingo! Precisely where Danielle's words ring true.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Very true, Kate can never had a real relatinship with Jack , she worship him ahe always appear many layers behind him ...It's just doesn't work like that n a romantic raltionship. Kate and Sawyer are Equal and they never had much problem to say in front of one and another their thoughts . They are never Akward towards each other and they get each other with just a look.
That is a realtionship!
I agree. You really said it well. One of the most important points in their relationship is that they´re honest with each other. She tells him a lot of things because she knows it doesn´t matter to him, he won´t judge her. She´s his Freckles no matter what.

Quote:
When a couple fights good, there's obviously something between them worth the effort. And Skate is more than worth it.
Actually fighting couples are not that good, but Skate....It´s a part of that couple and it´s good the way it is.
Skate is really worth the effort
Old 03-15-2007, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessia20 (View Post)
Actually fighting couples are not that good, but Skate....It´s a part of that couple and it´s good the way it is.
Skate is really worth the effort
No, I didn't mean a couple in constant fight mode. More like when a disagreement occurs and instead of bottling things up and letting them fester, that pair would engage in a no holds barred, passionate, truth baring argument. And once the tension is gone and the tiff is over, they're back to normal. That's a couple that fights well. Just like S/K. They bicker and they argue, but atleast they say what they want to say and then move on.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
No, I didn't mean a couple in constant fight mode. More like when a disagreement occurs and instead of bottling things up and letting them fester, that pair would engage in a no holds barred, passionate, truth baring argument. And once the tension is gone and the tiff is over, they're back to normal. That's a couple that fights well. Just like S/K. They bicker and they argue, but atleast they say what they want to say and then move on.
I didn´t mean a couple that fights all the time too Maybe I just didn´t said it well. I just think it´s good that they fight from time to time, without that they wouldn´t seem so real as a couple( I think they seem pretty real because their relationship was built up so well). And the point is they really argue. It´s not like Sawyer is just yelling at her or something. I meant that a fight sometimes belongs to Skate like the making up belongs(especially the making up) to them. I guess I like to see them fight sometimes because I know they won´t be apart for a long time and then we´ll get amazing beautiful Skate scenes again.
Old 03-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
because she knows it doesn´t matter to him, he won´t judge her
Exactly! I heard something like " but Kate never get anry towards Jack, with him she's always cute and willing to apologize but with Sawyer she always actinng so bitchy..." and complain over that.
But I think they don't realize that it's very positive that Kate feel free to get angry,disappoint, bitchy, sad,happy... when she's with Sawyer. Yes Kate will never fights with Jack or dare to yell at him at the way she do with Sawyer because like you said Alessia he will never judge her or neglect her , no matter what he will be always by her side . With Jack on the other end she knows that he will never understand that he will be disappoint by her. So for me is very good that Kate act like she want with Sawyer . She's simply herself and that's why I love Skate.
Quote:
nd how misinterpreted is this Danielle/Kate scene? Good lord! It's so far from a "OMGZ!!JATEISFATE!!" moment. Danielle is obviously preparing Kate for something she may be too fearful to believe. That Jack is down with the Others and has forsaken his own. Just like Danielle is scared of Alex having no memory of her.
Oh man These people can't be serious ... I mean they keep deny Kate's love for Sawyer after all she did it for him but they can catch a smile for a net and screaming like crazy fan girl "OMGKATEISSOINLUVVVWITHJACKISFATE!" in a scene about Daniel and her concerning about her daughter...
This is crazy.

Last edited by Demy; 03-15-2007 at 12:43 PM
Old 03-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She's simply herself and that's why I love Skate.
Yep, that´s it.

Quote:
"OMGKATEISSOINLUVVVWITHJACKISFATE!" in a scene about Daniel and her concerning about her daughter...
This is crazy.
They´re just disappointed and frustrated. Have a heart
Old 03-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh man These people can't be serious ... I mean they keep deny Kate's love for Sawyer after all she did it for him but they can catch a smile for a net and screaming like crazy fan girl "OMGKATEISSOINLUVVVWITHJACKISFATE!" in a scene about Daniel and her concerning about her daughter...
This is crazy.
People certainly have blind spots when it comes to shipping don't they?
Old 03-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Delilah- (View Post)
People certainly have blind spots when it comes to shipping don't they?
You bet. But you knwo what? It's about have some sense of consistency for the God sake . It reminds me in ATOTC when Kate said for the first time " Where are Sawyer and Jack " and I kinda giggle at the idea hat she mentioned him before Jack, but I knew it it was just in my head and it doesn't mean anything. I don't remeer to have said "OMGSEE?SHEMENTIONSAWEYRRBEFORESKATEISSOFATE" then it turns out to be true indeed
Old 03-15-2007, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You bet. But you knwo what? It's about have some sense of consistency for the God sake . It reminds me in ATOTC when Kate said for the first time " Where are Sawyer and Jack " and I kinda giggle at the idea hat she mentioned him before Jack, but I knew it it was just in my head and it doesn't mean anything. I don't remeer to have said "OMGSEE?SHEMENTIONSAWEYRRBEFORESKATEISSOFATE" then it turns out to be true indeed
I didn't think much of it either. But then it certainly did have some kind of bearing as Ben picked up on it to try and psyhco-analyze Kate.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

This is crazy! Just because of that scene, Jate is fate? Come on! And, I have a feeling that she's not gonna be all that happy with him. In the promo, she gets dragged by another, I don't he asks her a question then looks at Jack and he's all "Answer the question" She's gonna think he got brain-washed. Was that just me or he didn't seem to have such a hard time over there? Just a feeling.