Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2013, 10:59 AM
  #46
Fan Forum Star

 
BA4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 154,349
Maybe Dom did something to Evi and Matt supported Evi instead of Dom
__________________
Just kiss me.
Buffy ღ Angel
Jennifer. Rachel. David.
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline  
Old 03-29-2013, 03:35 PM
  #47
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
Maybe Dom did something to Evi and Matt supported Evi instead of Dom
I tend to think the same!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 10:09 AM
  #48
Elite Fan

 
Lostcandy's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 29,331
That sounds reasonable.
Lostcandy is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 10:45 AM
  #49
Fan Forum Star

 
BA4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 154,349
Bc its so random for Dom to just say those horrible things about Matt and then to say they were never friends or whatever craziness. in this feud I'm team Matt
__________________
Just kiss me.
Buffy ღ Angel
Jennifer. Rachel. David.
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 11:42 AM
  #50
Elite Fan

 
Fearless Warrior's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 34,516
^ I think majority of Lost fans are.
Fearless Warrior is offline  
Old 03-30-2013, 03:41 PM
  #51
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
Bc its so random for Dom to just say those horrible things about Matt and then to say they were never friends or whatever craziness. in this feud I'm team Matt
yeah, me too!!! I don't know what's got into Dom to say those nasty things!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:37 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
callieUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 84,581
Although Evi (and Ian Somerhalder) haven't openly addressed the subject on twitter, they've both been very pro-Matthew on there, which says a lot.
callieUK is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:38 AM
  #53
Fan Forum Star

 
BA4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 154,349
Drugs probably JK

__________________
Just kiss me.
Buffy ღ Angel
Jennifer. Rachel. David.
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:40 AM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
callieUK's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 84,581
I love seeing them smiling around each other even more now, after what Evi said
callieUK is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 04:06 AM
  #55
Extreme Fan
 
Jasmine 66's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by callieUK (View Post)
Although Evi (and Ian Somerhalder) haven't openly addressed the subject on twitter, they've both been very pro-Matthew on there, which says a lot.
Because they know Matthew well, and I'm sure that Dominic also knows who is Matthew, but it seems that jealousy blinded his heart and made ​​him say this lies about Matthew, we will not forgive him for defaming Matthew never.
__________________
Google translator is Strange sometimes!
If you do not understand what I write just ask!

Last edited by Jasmine 66; 03-31-2013 at 05:12 AM
Jasmine 66 is offline  
Old 03-31-2013, 02:09 PM
  #56
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
yeah, I can't see Dom the same after that incident!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 03:39 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Star

 
BA4eva's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 154,349
Me neither
__________________
Just kiss me.
Buffy ღ Angel
Jennifer. Rachel. David.
Icon: ?
BA4eva is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 06:05 AM
  #58
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lostbeth's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 76,657
Seeing that Evi still talks pos about Matt, as does Ian and Jorge.
And Dom only stalks Emilie on twitter and she doesn't really reply or at least not with the same enthusiasm but does with Evi I think its save to assume something did in fact happen.
And since Matt and Norman do get along very well I think its indeed that either dom got jealous of something or Matt had a hand in their breakup. Convincing Evi or something that it would be best for her to part ways and choosing her side on that matter.

Not to mention Peter Webber
__________________
"You're not running now."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Lostbeth is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 02:32 PM
  #59
Master Fan

 
lostie86's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
Seeing that Evi still talks pos about Matt, as does Ian and Jorge.
And Dom only stalks Emilie on twitter and she doesn't really reply or at least not with the same enthusiasm but does with Evi I think its save to assume something did in fact happen.
And since Matt and Norman do get along very well I think its indeed that either dom got jealous of something or Matt had a hand in their breakup. Convincing Evi or something that it would be best for her to part ways and choosing her side on that matter.

Not to mention Peter Webber
I totally agree with everything you said!
__________________
"She has never been able to help herself but be madly in love with Jack." - Evi
lostie86 is offline  
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
ride the lightning's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 130,777
I still love Dom but I wasn't impressed with the comments. Was very childish.
__________________
Too long have you watched my sister,
___ too long have you haunted her steps.
ride the lightning is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:50 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.