Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbi
Grhm, what's your sig name over there?
I use the same one over there that i use here!

Hayley, thanks for the art! That's great; we can use it!

Carrying on With The List: (If We've Missed You/If You'd like to Be added/Or Taken off For Any Reason Just Ask! We're trying to remember as best we Can!
  1. Rainstorm 18
  2. Kerbear
  3. CharlieandClaire
  4. Grhmlz
  5. Onarek
  6. Darbi
  7. David
  8. Shiri Appleby
  9. HaveALittleFaith
  10. Yariene
  11. bugs8476

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Things are looking good!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We're trying! Hopefully, we can finish putting all of this together soon!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz
We're trying! Hopefully, we can finish putting all of this together soon!
Yep!! It'll be back to normal sooner or later!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Oh, man...I miss the quick post. Guess I should just be happy that the site is back up, period, huh?

How are all my HH'ers tonight?

So, I've been thinking about how the writers kind of pulled in the reigns on the quadrangle this season, which was a good move in my opinion. However, it makes me wonder if they plan to delve into it full force next season, or if they've changed their minds about truly involving Ana Lucia into that mess at all. What do you guys think?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 04-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mod Note:

If you've come up with the opening post please post it here so I can edit the first post. Sorry, can't be here all the time, I gotta fix a lot of threads. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the icons, cant wait for things to get back together on the first post.
My LJ
Old 04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Anyone around?
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 04-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Absolute Fan

All quiet on the western front? Bring on the Happy Hour..mine's a margarita

*sigh* it's good to be back. Psst-add me to the list. ta
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 04-20-2006, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*WELCOME TO THE SEVENTEENTH JACK/ANA APPRECIATION THREAD*

BANNER AND ICONS MADE BY: HAYLEY

1. Rainstorm 18
2. Kerbear
3. CharlieandClaire
4. Grhmlz
5. Onarek
6. Darbi
7. David
8. Shiri Appleby
9. HaveALittleFaith
10. Yariene
11. bugs8476
12. theirishgirl
13. hinemoa
14. Pure Vanity

16. "It Becomes A You and Me Against The World Thing"~FOX

Okay, guys, this is what i have for our opening post so far.......
We'll send it to you, Gay, as soon as we're ready! Thanks for your help!

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-25-2006 at 08:32 AM
Old 04-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

you know to start with I just liked these two because I wanted Jack away from Kate (im a Kate/Sawyer shipper) but now I like them in their own right and its annoying that in the last couple of episodes they have had very little interaction .
Old 04-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Love the banners.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Love your icon Darbi.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi -Louise-! Yup, i'm a Kate/Sawyer shipper too but Jack/Ana just clicked for me! And i have no idea where the writers are taking this but i am a little annoyed that they seem to have cut back on their interaction lately. I think they're doing it to push ahead full force with the triangle again!

Oh, did you Want to Be added to the list? We're trying to come up with our opening post again and we're adding as we go along because we don't remember everyone that was there!

Old 04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieandClaire
Love your icon Darbi.

Why thank you.

Grhm, I get the feeling the writers did that as well. As much as I'd love to see more J/A interaction, I'm kind of glad they didn't try and force Ana Lucia into the triangle nonsense. Her character stands on her own merits, not at all defined almost exclusively by her relationship with Jack or animosity she would receive from Kate due to her waning relationship with Jack.

However, if all characters are in tack for next season, I can see the writers pushing the "quadrangle" full steam ahead where proper care and time can be assigned so it's incorporated into the overall storyline of the show.