Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2009, 11:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Yea, Richards just so serene all the time. Probably because he looks good with eyeliner and knows it. Locke and Ben are much more selfish in their leadership. Powertrippage to the max.

Yea, the sub scene was definitely awkward. I couldn't help but laugh. Nothing worse than a love triangle (quad whatever) trapped in a sub.

Definitely into the Miles/Dr.Chang stuff. Dr. Chang looked so excited to find out that Miles was his son. And I loved Miles watching his dad get him and his mom off the island. Finally understanding his dads actions. I wonder what shennanigans that group will get up to next ep!

Avie by Luka
Old 05-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

The episode was pretty darn good! I was totally shocked when we found out it was Locke who told Richard to say that Locke had to come back and die. FREAKY! And Locke wants to kill Jacob? And what's up with Richard telling Sun all the people in 1977 died? Too many questions.
I don't why Jack is so sure his plane is going to work, he doesn't even have a bit of doubts that he might not be right and everyone will end up dead? After all Daniel told him any of them could die! Kate totally made the episode, she's amazing♥
Sawyer or Jim or whatever, meh, I have no words anymore. Leaving his friends like that not being sure what would happen to them. That was a good one
The last shot with Sawyer/Juliet/Kate was fantastic, Juliet's look was just priceless
Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I absolutely LOVED the episode last night I think it was the best episode of the season so far. I can't wait for the finale
Old 05-07-2009, 06:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Another one of LOST's best!!! I LOVE the set up for the finale next week and all the storylines were awesome!!! I'm really excited to see what happens with this bomb and if Jack will really do it, if Locke really does try to kill Jacob and if we'll finally see Jacob, and why Ben & Richard don't want this to happen, and what happens with Kate, Sawyer, and Juliet!!! Next week is going to be amazing!!!
Amanda's Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have mixed feelings about last night's episode. I loved seeing so much Richard (who doesn't?), but I still feel like we know nothing about him, and it's so frustrating!

Sun needs something to do. Immediately. And so does Jin. For real.

I did love the scene where Locke instructed Richard on what to tell the time-traveling Locke. I always wondered how Richard knew what to say to him. Nice.

Sayid! Dude, I totally forgot Sayid was even there, but I'm so glad he's back. He's so awesome.

Sawyer . . . ay, ay, ay, tough year to be a Sawyer fan. There have been episodes this season where he's been absolutely fantastic, but this last episode was just totally out of character. Sawyer is, above all else, loyal to the people he cares about. I don't think he would leave them all behind. Or at least he wouldn't leave Kate behind. But I guess he was willing to. I guess this was "Jim's" last-ditch attempt to hold onto the LaFleur lie.

Okay, kudos to Elizabeth Mitchell for conveying SO MUCH anger, frustration, and disappointment with those looks on the submarine when Kate climbed on. I feel bad for her, really, I do, because she and Sawyer both know what Kate means to him.

Speaking of Kate . . . this woman is KICKING ASS this season! She's the only one making any sense and thinking logically anymore. Kate is becoming Season 5 MVP for me, which is shocking. Anyway, I'm so happy with what she's done this season. Hopefully the finale doesn't screw her up too much.

I think I've finally pinpointed what exactly has irked me about the last two episodes. It's the Gary Stu-ishness of Jack. (Gary Stu is like the male version of the Mary Sue character.) Everyone's looking to him for answers and respecting him when, let's face it, like Kate said, he doesn't really know what he's doing. He's a doctor, not a physicist, and now he's going to try to do something with a hydrogen bomb? I should probably go to the Anti-Jack thread before I say something I regret.

Anyway . . . that was an okay episode. Sarnoff wrote it, right? I wasn't expecting too much.

-April
ICON
Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 AM
New Fan

I really liked last night's episode. It was one one of those where the hour just flew by. I really dislike Kate even morte now. She didnt even acknoledge Juliet in the submerine. I think it weas pathetic after treating Jack like S$#@ she is surprised why he wishes none of it had happened. Loved watching Jack find what his role is. I feel for him. I'm dying to know why Locke wants to kill Jacob. I loved watching Richard but his doubt in John was not really nice for me. All in all a great episode. I hope Jack finally gets a break as well as Sun, and Juliet. Kate, I hope she feels like crap.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

THis episode was MINDBLOWING in each & every way!

The best set up for the finale!

& reviews are already calling it the best episode of the season. & even one of LOST's best episodes ever!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

My guess with Richard saying he saw everyone die was the hydrogen bomb. Although honestly, who knows. The island is never short of ways to die although Richard must feel like his head is spinning..in one time he's helping Jack and Sayid and in the other he's with Locke, Ben, Sun, etc.

I am still sad over Sawyer, LeFleur or Sawyer, doesn't matter to me. Like Hurley said, I never saw him leaving him, Jin, Miles, Kate, etc. and saying "good riddance" although I guess in the end it doesn't matter..somehow those three end up back on the island the promo showed Jack talking to Kate and Sawyer.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Great set-up for the final.

Jack’s confusing me and not in a good way. I don’t understand his reasoning.

Chang/Hurley/Miles are totally and completely made of awesome. And I loved Jin's pained look when Hurley said that the Korean War never happened

Hello Sayid...it's good to see you again. Finally his free of that purple shirt.

Radzinsky is an *******. Poor Kelvin, trapped in the hatch with that man.

Sawyer and Juliet were having such a nice moment in the episode, and then … enter Kate

Locke's plan is intriguing. Killing Jacob. Can’t wait to see what is up with that.

"What's the point of being an outlaw
if I gotta have responsibilities?"
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

Good episode.

Did the scene where Locke was watching himself in the past, getting fixed up by Richard, remind anyone else of Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode, I really have no idea what's gonna happen next week.

Yeah Radzinsky needs to die. Nobody touches Sawyer!!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

i haven't seen this episode yet but i saw the promos and the one where chang comes and confronts hurley and miles about being from the future is HILARIOUS. god, i love hurley.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
I am still sad over Sawyer, LeFleur or Sawyer, doesn't matter to me. Like Hurley said, I never saw him leaving him, Jin, Miles, Kate, etc. and saying "good riddance" although I guess in the end it doesn't matter..somehow those three end up back on the island the promo showed Jack talking to Kate and Sawyer.
It still matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarrie (View Post)
Sawyer and Juliet were having such a nice moment in the episode, and then … enter Kate
Yea, how dare she get captured.
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

great ep...i'm on Kate's side about changing history even if her stance is based on selfishness

and she ruins everything intentionally or not
Old 05-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really liked last night's episode. It was one one of those where the hour just flew by. I really dislike Kate even morte now. She didnt even acknoledge Juliet in the submerine. I think it weas pathetic after treating Jack like S$#@ she is surprised why he wishes none of it had happened. Loved watching Jack find what his role is. I feel for him. I'm dying to know why Locke wants to kill Jacob. I loved watching Richard but his doubt in John was not really nice for me. All in all a great episode. I hope Jack finally gets a break as well as Sun, and Juliet. Kate, I hope she feels like crap.
I completely agree with you!

Quote:
It was such a beautiful moment my favorite in this episode and then Kate entered and I burst into tears my mom thinks i've gone crazy!

I was so happy to see the entire original cast - what's left - in this episode! So glad Jack and Saayid have teamed up !

Hurley is

Dr Chang and Miles

Sun and Jin need to reunite!
Icon: ?