Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Ditto! Hell, if he puts Scott Speedman on Lost I'd do friggin cartwheels!
that would be cool. or the guy who played Sark in Alias (David Anders) OMG he is hotness
Old 10-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CrazyBeautiful- (View Post)
i'm so bummed that they cut Kiele Sanchez's scene again But they have to put her scenes in next time! It's in the preview! They are obligated
Who is she?

Angie
Buffy/Angel, Pacey/Joey, Max/Liz, Brian/Justin, Charlie/Claire, Nancy/Hartigan, Wolverine/Rogue, Erik/Christine, Jack/Elizabeth, Mason/George, Mal/Kaylee Chiana/John, Peter/Claire, Daniel/Betty, Doctor/Rose, Bill/Sookie, Riddick/Jack, House/Cameron, Belle/Rumpelstiltskin
Old 10-26-2006, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELforBUFFY (View Post)
Who is she?

Angie
The new chick I believe, I don't mind not seeing her, I love seeing the new guy though

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-26-2006, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
The new chick I believe, I don't mind not seeing her, I love seeing the new guy though
Though Rodrigo is nice to look at, I'm not feeling Paulo or Nikki. I just don't buy that they were red shirts all this time. And I don't see the point of bringing in new people every season. It's already a large cast. All it does is cut down the screentime of the losties we'd like to see or eventually bump a few off to accomodate the new characters. That's bloody ridiculous.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Banned

I really liked this episode i thought it was good i do have a problem with Sewyer getting beat up but oh well but it was a great episode i liked it alot.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

As usual boring flashback. This time more than ever!
I just like the way Jack was sarcastic with Juliet and Kate's line "Live together die alone"

Old 10-26-2006, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Hmm I really enjoyed the episode!

So Sawyer is a daddy...not surprised. I loved how in the end he did acknowledge her and he sent money out to her. I liked the prison flashback, it was nice to see Sawyer in a different enviornment. Unlike some though, I don't like Cassidy so seeing her again wasn't a big deal.

So the Others actually didn't put anything in Sawyer? I wonder why they hope to gain their respect (or if that's the case). And with the revelation of the x-rays, I truly think Jack is the real reason the Others have captured the three. I wouldn't be surprised if Benry lets Sawyer & Kate go by ep. 6...it's just a hunch, but I've been thinking about it, they hardly seem as valuable to him as Jack does.

Paolo Desmond Two of the hottest men sharing scenes, I was in heaven. Desmond's getting creepier and sexier with this sixth sense.

It was a fantastic episode, and I'm glad Kate said the line "Live Together, Die Alone" it's been the show's recurring theme (Jack said it to Kate, then to Michael) about our Losties.

And the Others may be on a whole new island...well that just...complicates things doesn't it?

All in all, I loved the eppy!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Though Rodrigo is nice to look at, I'm not feeling Paulo or Nikki. I just don't buy that they were red shirts all this time. And I don't see the point of bringing in new people every season. It's already a large cast. All it does is cut down the screentime of the losties we'd like to see or eventually bump a few off to accomodate the new characters. That's bloody ridiculous.
Oh i agree, he is nice to look at that's about it, I can look at him if he was in the background. I rarely see Claire as it is, I don't need to see these new people more than our characters. I doubt the new guy and girl are going to be there the entire year at least I hope not.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Anyone know anything about that golf club that Desmond rigged up? Any screen caps that you have of it? I'm trying to figure out what it was and the point of it. Obviosly it had to be something brilliant with the Charlie looked impressed by it.

The whole thing with Desmond trying to help Claire with her roof. Do you think maybe he somewhat sees the future and he knows that something is going to happen to Claire and Aaron? Hmm....

Totally loved the end when JAck was like, I'm not trying to ease your feelings (or something like that) GO JACK!!!
Old 10-26-2006, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

I haven't went back to re-watch the episode yet, and won't comment extensively until I do, but I wanted to bring out something I noticed in Benry and Sawyer's big reveal conversation.

The man (Benry) became downright nostalgic as he was speaking to James (interesting he referred to him as Sawyer only in reference to the con) about a man getting lonely, no matter who he is...he stays that way and he gets sick. You think Benry doesn't have some emotional regrets on his past? I couldn't help but think of 'Outlaws' and the exchange between Swyer and Christian and later his conversation with Locke. The advice was fatherly...a near plead for James to do the right thing, to stop punishing himself, to stop pushing everyone away...stop trying to stand alone. Benry may as well have just come out and said, "For the love of God, man, that woman loves you. Yeah, I know she claims she only said it to stop the beating, but she climbed her crazy tail BACK into her cage for you when she could have run."

Lord only knows why Benry really wants Sawyer and Kate at all, or gaining Sawyer's respect for that matter, but I'd almost be willing to say that whatever the reasons, he seems to like James...or at least respects him despite any misgivings.
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 10-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

I agree Darbi. Benry's words to Sawyer did seem very purposeful. "Realize that you need Kate, stop pushing her away Just accept the fact that she loves you, realize you don't have to be alone." Benry was downright waxing poetic about Sawyer and Kate. lol

So some random thoughts: You can obviously see the tiny island the Others are on from the island the Losties are on. I guess they crashed on the other side and have never ventured far enough away to be able to see this other island?

And maybe it's just me but I think it strange that they only seem to have one main walkway - by the cages. They brought Colleen through there, Jack was marched through the same way. Don't you think it would be a good idea to not parade everything that is going on in front of your captives?
Old 10-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree. I don't care about the new characters. Maybe it's cause we didn't get much out of them, but I don't care to find out more about them. We already have characters we're attached to that I want to know more about - there's still characters that are underdeveloped. The show has got to stop adding people to the already large cast cause that's really taking time away from the actors I want to see.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

^ ITA, Crystal and LilMouse. I don't really care to see more about Nikki or Paulo, there are literally a half a dozen other characters that don't get anough screentime already.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Delilah- (View Post)
I agree Darbi. Benry's words to Sawyer did seem very purposeful. "Realize that you need Kate, stop pushing her away Just accept the fact that she loves you, realize you don't have to be alone." Benry was downright waxing poetic about Sawyer and Kate. lol
Right?! I was half expecting a spotlight and a stool to magically appear at his disposal.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't like the fact that Kate said ILY only in a sense to save Sawyer. I mean I am a Jater, but I found that lame, and if i liked SK, I'd feel jipped. I just hope that for the sake of storylines and SK that if they do get together in ep6 that is gone over.

Plus, Kate's line of "Live Together, Die Alone" mirrored what Jack told her, which just makes me think of JK. (Although it was also the smart move IMO)