Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2005, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Evangeline/Dominic Appreciation Thread 2: Sshh it's a Seekrit!

Evangeline Lilly/Dominic Monaghan Appreciation Thread

Thread #1 - Evangeline Lilly/Dominic Monaghan Appreciation: Dating or just "Friends"

Dom on Evie
"She's a breath of fresh air."
"Isn't she pretty and sweet"

Evie on Dom
"Dominic can't go anywhere without being recognized. I've experienced that a bit and seen his reaction. He is very encouraged by it. He sees it as these people are his supporters and he's so glad to have that support.
So he's very cordial and I've got to see someone be very positive about it, because not everyone is like that."

Emilie de Ravin
Q. Dominic Monaghan who plays charlie has fallen in love with co star evangeline lily who plays kate in the series.

A. Yeah, thats right. They're sweet. Its not flaunted on set. I dont know when it happened but theres definatly some attraction there.

Ian Somerhalder
The sexy women of Lost posed for Vogue earlier in the day, but co-star Ian Somerhalder said he's bummed that there are no available women to date in the cast now that Evangeline Lilly has taken up with Dominic Monaghan.

"Everybody got a whiff of that at the Golden Globes," said Somerhalder, who knew about the coupling before the rest of us. "But I can't get any love. Maggie Grace (Shannon) plays my sister. Emilie de Ravin (Claire) is engaged. Yunjin Kim (Sun) has a boyfriend. That leaves Evie (Lilly), and, well, you know about that."

Maggie Grace
"Emilie [de Ravin, who plays Claire] is engaged and Evangeline [Lilly, who plays Kate] is in love [with co-star Dominic Monaghan, who plays Charlie], so I've just adopted nine big brothers who look out for me," says Maggie, the oldest of three children.

Laura|
Old 06-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So we finally reached thread #2

If you want me to add something to the first post, just say

Laura|
Old 06-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

wow thread 2!!!, how exciting, can't wait until we get proof, maybe this could be the thread we get it in
Old 06-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Or it could be the 'summer sighting' thread

Laura|
Old 06-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Total Fan

I was gonna say we should add more pictures, but then I remembered that...we kinda don't have any
Old 06-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well we have the GG pics and there's quite many pics from that Disneyland thing. I think there were at least two pics where it was just Dom and Evie. Maybe someone can photoshop Foxy and Harold out of those pics

Laura|
Old 06-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

new thread. Some pictures.

Emilie de Ravin

Q. Dominic Monaghan who plays charlie has fallen in love with co star evangeline lily who plays kate in the series.

A. Yeah, thats right. They're sweet. Its not flaunted on set. I dont know when it happened but theres definatly some attraction there.

Kristin

From angie: Did you see in USA Today that Ian Somerhalder confirmed Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly are a couple?

I did, and can tell you sources on set tell me they are très cute. By the by, I have some good Lost scoop in the spoiler section today. Read at your own risk!

From chris: Who is Evangeline Lilly dating?
You. (See how I like to steal my comedy?) And also, Dominic Monaghan.

Last edited by fairymary; 06-05-2005 at 03:12 PM
Old 06-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Yay, new thread!! Great pics, and quotes!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

New thread!

Great pics and quotes. I have to laugh every time I see the one with Elijah in it. If that camera had been any closer to his face, I think it would have smacked him.

Couple more quotes:

Ian Somerhalder

The sexy women of Lost posed for Vogue earlier in the day, but co-star Ian Somerhalder said he's bummed that there are no available women to date in the cast now that Evangeline Lilly has taken up with Dominic Monaghan.

"Everybody got a whiff of that at the Golden Globes," said Somerhalder, who knew about the coupling before the rest of us. "But I can't get any love. Maggie Grace (Shannon) plays my sister. Emilie de Ravin (Claire) is engaged. Yunjin Kim (Sun) has a boyfriend. That leaves Evie (Lilly), and, well, you know about that."

Maggie Grace

"Emilie [de Ravin, who plays Claire] is engaged and Evangeline [Lilly, who plays Kate] is in love [with co-star Dominic Monaghan, who plays Charlie], so I've just adopted nine big brothers who look out for me," says Maggie, the oldest of three children.

The June 13th issue of US Weekly (in the VIP Scene section) makes a brief mention of Evie and "castmate/boyfriend" Dom attending that Zumanity show in Vegas. They are about 3 weeks late reporting it, but it's there. With it is a pic of Evie from that White House dinner event.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I was at work the other day at Clarks shoe shop and i knew I was thinking just a bit too much about dom and evi cus i got excited when i saw two new shoes called StarDOM and anna-LILY, cute eh?
Old 06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

It'll be the official Dom-Lilly shoe!!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 06-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

From USA Today's Celeb gossip chat (May 25th)

Link

Santa Fe: We need some new celeb couples...outside of Jolie and Pitt (who still claim to be friends) no one generates any heat. Maybe J.J. Abrams can fix up Evangeline Lilly with Michael Vartan....that would be a hawt, hawt couple....Come on J.J.!

Cesar Soriano: Evangeline Lilly is dating Dominic Monaghan (Charlie on 'Lost').
Old 06-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Remember Evie went to Seaworld in May and Dom was spotted there too, well someone from the E-L board has found some pictures. Link to some more

Old 06-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Total Fan

She's so cute! I heart her!

Are we gonna add some pictures to the first post?
Old 06-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Yay pics! Thanks fairymary.

I think that's the first time we've seen pics from the many sightings of the two.