Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Old 08-16-2010, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-16-2010, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

You should try it tonight, with me sometime.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh92 (View Post)
You should try it tonight, with me sometime.
she was totally thinking that.
& maybe Jack was thinking it later that night when he told her the hatch could wait until morning.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Fo sho.

We need a title for the next thread.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

*retrieving list*
Old 08-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Old 08-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

In both timelines, it's the relationships, the connections between these people that lift them up and save their souls.
In the end, Jack doesn't die alone. We are lifted up by those we love most
In the end, the Island is the light that illuminates our souls, our consciousnesses.
And it remains protected there, waiting to come alive by the touch of another's hand.
Pwners(Jack&Kate): Jack&Rose,Rick&Ilsa?please take a sit and make room for the new EPIC LOVE in town.
-Jack needed a constant to ensure his survival through the worst storm to batter his soul.He found that in Kate - Pearson Moore
-Kate gave up self,a future with Jack, for Claire&Aaron. Jack gave up his very life, to serve the Island, and through it, all of humanity - Pearson Moore
- Casablanca told the story of a woman and a man truly in love.They went their separate ways, just as J&K did,and for the same reasons-PM
-Neither of them wanted to leave the other, but salvation rested on their decision. Depriving themselves, they made the only human decision. A decision based in faith-PM
- They did it to fight for us, for all of us in this world. Their love for was strong. They were willing to die for that love. - PM
Jack releases this massive sigh of relief, his body loosens, and he says in contained elation, “I love you” – Insidepulse
“Despite all she had felt and experienced in her post-island life, she had longed for the day that she would be reunited with Jack” - Matt Basilo (Insidepulse)
“For the first time in their complicated relationship, Jack was completely at her mercy”- Matt Basilo (Insidepulse)
“Jack is able to reveal a vulnerable willingness to Kate that he hid from everybody else” - Matt Basilo (Insidepulse) “When Jack proposed, she felt the deepest emotion that had ever filled her soul” - Pearson Moore (or Sl-LOST.com)
“On the black volcanic cliffs Kate did not run. She did not run from the man she loved” - Pearson Moore (or Sl-LOST.com)
"He hugs a few of them and finds Kate, who has been waiting for him." – Hollywoodland
“Jack and Kate ended up together and they did so in a very Titanic like fashion” – Oceanic10
“Jack & Kate embrace in perhaps the most passionate kiss they’ve ever shared, but it’s tinged with grief at the same time” – Robin Parrish
Death-defying meet-cutes? Obviously Jack&Kate pwns Jack&Rose
Because Jate is the only TV couple that made it to the Death-defying meet- cutes list
Death-defying meet-cutes: Wouldn’t you want to share their story with your friends? - avclub,
“Jack & Kate arrive at the church & she’s still looking at him that way” – WordPress
“This gives them a chance to fall in love & forge a bond that lasts into the afterlife.” - Houston C.
”New trend in media: Talk about JATE at every chance!”
"The highlight for many had to be a passionate kiss and professions of mutual love exchanged by Jack & Kate" – Sun Sentinel
"Jack and Kate the couple fans indicated they most wanted to see together" - Sun Sentinal
"Kate and Jack have a pretty awesome love scene and they finally confess their love to each other and make out." – TvLingo
"This sends Jack flying to the concert and it also sends him flying into Kate's arms" – TWOP
"It was just a perfecting ending for them. They love each other and always have. That kiss was magical. Such a beautiful moment" – Amikelife
"The two profess their love for each other and share a passionate kiss before separating." – poptimal
"It’s a touching moment when she asks Jack to tell her that they’ll see each other again." – poptimal
"Kate and Jack did eventually lock lips, and it became clear to viewers that it was that pairing that endured on the island. Some might even say, it was fate" – smallscreenscoop
"Kate cries and tells him that she loves him. Jack tells her he loves her too… and… guess who’s crying again? Yep. Me" – QueenSoFrandom
"It let you see that while Jack and Kate could never quite be together in life, they could be together forever in the end" – AIB
"Jack and Kate finally got a resolution and the love triangle was buried" – Mirellica
"Finally, Jack and Kate find each other, and she brushes the hair from her face and smiles deeply. He takes her hand and walks into the group" – Chris Kirkman
"Teary eyes let loose a stray tear or two after Kate kissed Jack and told him she loved him" – Lost Looking Glass
"Her plea for him to leave the Island with her and finally telling him what we were hoping to hear--that she still loved him" – Lost Looking Glass
"I always knew Kate was Jack's One true love, his soul-mate as it were" – Lost Looking Glass
"The two reaffirmed their love to each other One last time. Heartbreaking and hopelessly romantic at the same time." – Lost Looking Glass
“Kate and Jack must say a final goodbye. They exchange a passionate kiss and through tears express their love for each other” – RBR
“One last Jack and Kate kiss. Very sweet. Lots of love.” – Saideman.blogspot
“Jack and Kate's final goodbye on the island was beautifully written and beautifully performed by the both of them.” – TomandLorenzo.blogspot
“In the end it was Jack who challenged her and made her a better woman.” - TomandLorenzo.blogspot
"Kate living a long life and then dying and after all that time finding the love of her life and finally in a place where she can be with him forever, it’s just a powerful thing" - wcuquad
"Jack's new mate, The island. Kate looks nearly as jealous of Craphole as she once was of Juliet." - TWOP
Kate: 'Besides, today I love Jack best, because he's gonna die, lovah.' - TWOP
"Nothing is irreversible." Oh man, Jack carries that memory with him to...er...the Sideways. - TWOP
"Kate looks at Charlie/Claire with a mixture of love and loneliness." - Twop
"Desmond coming to retrieve Kate & send her on Mission Impossible: Wake-Up- Jack." - TWOP
Oh Jack, couldn't you let Ben do that part? Kate's with me. - TWOP
If Kate's wet t-shirt can't convince him to come with her, what can? - TWOP
Another single, perfect, womanly tear streams over Kate's freckles as she says, "Tell me..." - TWOP
He might be having a seizure. Nope thats not it. Finally, finally, FINALLY -- Kate kisses him. - TWOP
Up on the windswept cliff, she kisses his lips right off. When they part, she's crying. - TWOP
"I love you." Jack's joy melts into pretty pretty man-pain. - TWOP
Jack walks away, Kate swallows her sobs. This is the seventh time I cry. - TWOP
She cocks her head playfully. "You lookin' for someone?" - TWOP
Kate stares into his eyes until he chuckles. - TWOP
Kate grabs Jack's face with both hands. And oh my word, how many times have I typed that phrase in this recap? - TWOP
So that he can reunite with the girl he wasn't ready to let go of, but ultimately did, so that he could cleave to the island and never let go. - TWOP
He approaches her, nearly in tears. "Who are you? I don't..." - TWOP
And you know, I've liked this couple from the get-go. - TWOP
When they pull apart, Kate looks at Jack with a knowing grin. – TWOP
Kate and Jack smile at each other. As she leads him by the hand, she bites her lip. - TWOP
"You know that place between sleep and awake,where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you,that's where I'll bewaiting" - Peter Pan
"I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back." - Sweet Home Alabama
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return." - Mulin Rouge
“Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson Shephard and that he saved
me... in every way that a person can be saved.” – Titanic
“Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time” - Casablanca
"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you." - Meet Joe Black

or if someone can find more titles from this

Quote:
On the Island, Kate can't run anymore, there's nowhere to run to, and she is forced to take care of others; on Timeline B, Kate is forced into a position where she has to stop running for a moment, and help someone else. Etc., etc., etc. But on both the Island and on Timeline B, it is the act of finding love that truly helps each of the characters reach true enlightenment, full awareness, and move on: Desmond and Penny, Sawyer and Juliet, Sayid and Shannon, Hurley and Libby, Jin and Sun and Ji Yeon, Jack and Kate and Claire and Charlie. Both on the Island and on Timeline B, it is the relationships, the connections between these people that lift them up and save their souls.
Quote:
In the end, Jack doesn't die alone. We don't pass into the Great Light by ourselves, we are lifted up by those we love most, be it family or friends, whomever it was who redeemed us and whom we helped to find peace in their own lives. The lesson here is that Sartre got it all wrong: Hell isn't other people, Heaven is. In the end, the Island is the light that illuminates our souls, our consciousnesses, and it remains protected there, waiting to come alive by the touch of another's hand. We live together so that we don't have to die alone.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

This one:

They did it to fight for us, for all of us in this world. Their love for was strong. They were willing to die for that love. - PM

Old 08-16-2010, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

I love that
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I love it too.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

finishhh
Old 08-16-2010, 08:51 PM