Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

That killed me! Poor girl. I like Ben even though he's a psycho, or I should say I'm more intrigued by him, but he's a bastard for what he did to Juliet.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely teared up at seeing her touch the screen!
Old 05-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

The only reason I think he might be lying is because I find it odd that he's walking around the island with Rachel's medical history in his man-purse. What's he doing with it anyway? It's almost like he knew Juliet was going to tell him her 6 months was up, so he needed something to keep her there. He wanted her to want to stay, and by doing that he did what he does best, take what they are emotionally attached too and exploit it. Meh. I'll probably stay undecided until we find out more about who/what Jacob is.

That whole scene with her seeing her sister killed me. I hadn't even recovered from the heartbreaking scene in the kitchen and then there's another one. Plus the way Ben shuts her down by just saying 'no' like that. Poor Juliet.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
The only reason I think he might be lying is because I find it odd that he's walking around the island with Rachel's medical history in his man-purse. What's he doing with it anyway?
Man purse! He really loves that thing, huh? Ben could very well be lying. No doubt he was manipulating her with the info though.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
in his man-purse
I just spat my apple juice all over the creen

Old 05-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Man purse! He really loves that thing, huh?
You know he does. I don't think he leaves home with out it. He always has his man-purse! I think Richard even has one....

I think they come standard issue when you become an other. Along with courses on how to be a plumber/ninja/master manipulater/all purpose doctor. And of course the ability to have 101 witty and snarky retorts to avoid answering any serious questions.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Bwah! Ben loves his man bag and rabbit. Wasn't Alex skinning that same bunny in the finale? Dude, she's a bunny killer!
Old 05-31-2007, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Bwah! Ben loves his man bag and rabbit. Wasn't Alex skinning that same bunny in the finale? Dude, she's a bunny killer!
I thought the same thing!

How long do rabbits live for? Because in Ben's flashback I thought he had his white rabbit, and he was like what, 10? & he still has a rabbit and he's way older than 10...
Old 05-31-2007, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Wait Alex was skinning Ben's pet bunny? That so evil.. i love it

Old 05-31-2007, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

OMG Alex seriously did that! poor Bunny, to Ben!
Old 05-31-2007, 11:07 AM
Passionate Fan

I felt really bad for that bunny. If that was his pet bunny, Alex brings a whole new meaning to being a rebellious teenager. Poor Ben, loses his bunny, gets the crap beat out of him by Jack, get's betrayed by Juliet..... Rough day.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rough day indeed. Juliet could care less. He deserves his comeuppance for stealing three years of her life.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

and she is SO gonna bring it!
Old 05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Ben deserves every little thing he gets. He lied and manipulated Juliet all the time, and let's face it, he was never going to let her go. He didn't want to let ANYONE go.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep. It was a little satisfying to see him beaten and tied up against his will. I wish Juliet could've seen that.