Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
Wouldn't it though? That would be the meanest thing ever to do to me. Well, maybe the second meanest thing. I would be such a mess.
I think at one point I would stop caring
Old 04-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I have the hardest time not caring about something once a I get attached. It sure would be easier though.

Bah, I've been down for too long. Must get happy.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizabeth (View Post)
Does anyone know much about V? Like about the original version...is the remake the same characters as before, etc?
They are new characters, but they do resemble the originals. Liz's character Erica Evans is a revised version of Dr. Juliet "Julie" Parrish from the 1983 mini-series. Both characters are the leaders of the Los Angeles resistance movement cell.

Quote:
Regardless of V, Juliet's fate has already been determined. I think the reason she even got the role on V is because she'll have a diminished or non-existent role on Lost next year.
Agreed. If Elizabeth's run as a series regular on Lost wasn't coming to an end she never would have been allowed to audition for major roles in fall pilots.

IMO Liz has to be the Lost actress Korbi was talking about a couple of weeks ago. She broke her Evi story at the very end of February and not even 3 weeks later her Lost colleague Liz Mitchell has scored a major role in a fall pilot and on top of it cancelled her for March scheduled interview with Korbi. Coincidence? Me thinks not.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yup. Even if Juliet doesn't die in the finale, I don't think she'll be a series regular next season.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Liz's character Erica Evans is a revised version of Dr. Juliet "Julie" Parrish from the 1983 mini-series.
Somehow I find that amusing...
Old 04-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, I get why you all are drawing these conclusions but Elizabeth said on a recent interview that her role on "V" was finished filming and she did not make it seem that her character would be a main one/sticking around. Correct me if I misunderstood but that's what I gathered.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Darlton said in the official podcast we will know before the series is over why Ben is obsessed about Juliet and who is the HER she looks like. And they gave a clue that it is his mother. So they will tells us the origin of it.
Ooh, sounds interesting.

Quote:
I feel she will reach her objective, like all of the main characters left. She will get off the island and have the deserved happy ending.
God, I hope so.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
Ok, I get why you all are drawing these conclusions but Elizabeth said on a recent interview that her role on "V" was finished filming and she did not make it seem that her character would be a main one/sticking around. Correct me if I misunderstood but that's what I gathered.
If her stint on V was over she surely wouldn't have told Jimmy Kimmel that she can't promise him anyhting when he begged her to promise him that she won't leave Lost if and when V gets picked up.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
She was talking about the pilot. That is what is done being filmed. Now she just waits to see if V gets picked up, and if it does she would then have more filming to do. She has been cast as one of the main characters.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I understand now! I am seriously slow sometimes.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did anyone watch the official podcast? It was all about the literary references on the show. Liz said she reads with Josh.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Passionate Fan

I hardly ever watch those. Is it worth watching?
Old 04-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

She is so gorgeous.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
I hardly ever watch those. Is it worth watching?
Eh, not really. She's barely in it. Just like 15 seconds.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

That's what I thought. I just don't want to be missing one second of Lizzie if she's doing something.