Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

let's finish this thread

Last edited by {christie}; 04-24-2009 at 01:55 PM
Old 04-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by {christie} (View Post)
let's kill this thread
I thought the words 'kill' and 'death' were no longer to be spoken in this thread?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah you're right
I edited it
Old 04-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

That's much better. It has such a happier sound.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

So which is your fav jules scene?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Passionate Fan

All of them?

I'll just list the scenes I really liked:

Loved that tape she made to Jack that was all about killing Ben, but she was sounding quite sincere in her pleading to save him. That part was awesome. I was so giddy that Juliet wasn't a major other after all. It was just what I wished for.

OOU is pretty self explanatory isn't it? I still can't get over her scenes with Sayid, Sawyer, and of course Ben in the kitchen and when she saw her sister. It's owns me.

Loved how much butt she was kicking at the beginning of this season.

Oh, and I loved that she was able to finally deliver a baby on the island. She was so happy. I just wanted to glomp her.

See, there really is a lot of them. What about you?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

great choices
hmmm....well.....
I really loved that moment when she's telling Jack he should kill Ben. It was a big WTF and scary moment
I also really loved the aloe scene with Jack. Actually, I hate Jack with a passion and Jules always managed to bring out a side of him that makes me like him She has magical powers
Then I love the flash back when she says "I'm not a leader."
and the scene with Sawyer and Sayid was pure pawnage.
a lot of scenes as you can see
Old 04-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Passionate Fan

My jaw was on the floor when she made that tape. I thought it was very awesome. Plus I believed it so that made it even better.

Quote:
I also really loved the aloe scene with Jack. Actually, I hate Jack with a passion and Jules always managed to bring out a side of him that makes me like him She has magical powers
She really does! Honestly she makes me like all the charceters I hate or am indifferent to. Locke, Charlotte, Jack, Kate, Dan. And on and on.

Quote:
Then I love the flash back when she says "I'm not a leader."
I totally forgot about that one. I love that part too! Especially considering that Juliet probably still thinks that way, and yet she is leading all the time. I love Sawyer in Charge, but I can't help but think that Juliet is really the brains behind that operation. She leads all subtle like.

That scene with Sawyer and Sayid is probably the ultimate pwnage ever on Lost.

I could list scenes all day.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

*ignoring you desliking Kate*
Meh I actually don't like the Dharma storyline all that much
it seems like Juliet has no basic storyline in these past few episodes.
other that her delivering a baby on island there was no other GREAT BIG character moments for Jules.
I'm a little dissapointed with her character this year to tell the truth
I miss her pawning season three days!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
*ignoring you desliking Kate*
That's why I put it the small font. In hopes that it wouldn't be so noticeable.

I'm kind of on the fence in regards to the Dharma storyline. I guess I'm still hoping it's going to go somewhere, and somewhere big. Otherwise its kind of a waste.

Besides the baby thing Juliet really hasn't done much. There was kinda, sorta the Ben thing, but that wasn't exactly all that I was hoping it to be. While I'm disappointed with her storyline overall, I did really like where it was going in the beginning of this season. Oh and no matter what, it's about 10x better than season 4. I have some real problems with that season and how she was written.

Season 3 will always be the best Juliet.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
That's why I put it the small font. In hopes that it wouldn't be so noticeable.
NOTHING about Kate goes unoticable to me
but you're way too awesome so I forgive you

Quote:
I'm kind of on the fence in regards to the Dharma storyline. I guess I'm still hoping it's going to go somewhere, and somewhere big. Otherwise its kind of a waste.
I'm sure it will go somewhere big
I'm actually desliking this storyline because the characters seem a little....I don't know off
I'm sure it's to stress out the fact that this life isn't real,
it's just a fantasy but still I'm not convinced. Not to mention the jumpsuits. Man they are HORRID

Quote:
Besides the baby thing Juliet really hasn't done much. There was kinda, sorta the Ben thing, but that wasn't exactly all that I was hoping it to be.
OMG OMG I completely agree with this!
I was waiting for a GREAT scene between Juliet and young Ben but no
We didn't even get to see them alone. Not cool

Quote:
While I'm disappointed with her storyline overall, I did really like where it was going in the beginning of this season. Oh and no matter what, it's about 10x better than season 4. I have some real problems with that season and how she was written.
you're right. But at least in season four she had her own episode!
and it was amazing too

Quote:
Season 3 will always be the best Juliet.
of course
Old 04-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Liz will be on The Bonnie Hunt Show on Monday, April 27.

The Late Night TV Page - Talk Show Guest Listings
Old 04-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR HER
we should think of a title
Old 04-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by {christie} (View Post)
NOTHING about Kate goes unoticable to me
but you're way too awesome so I forgive you
I know how that is. Thanks for forgiving me. I will say that ever since WHH she has grown on me a little.

Quote:
I'm sure it will go somewhere big
Really? Cuz it sure feels like its gong nowhere and fast.

Quote:
I'm actually desliking this storyline because the characters seem a little....I don't know off
Brainwashed? I think you are looking for the word brainwashed. Or high. It is the 70's you know.

Quote:
it's just a fantasy but still I'm not convinced. Not to mention the jumpsuits. Man they are HORRID
They are aren't they? But I still think Juliet manages to pull hers off. Of course she can wear mud like nobodies business so that shouldn't be a surprise.

Quote:
OMG OMG I completely agree with this!
I was waiting for a GREAT scene between Juliet and young Ben but no
We didn't even get to see them alone. Not cool
I know. I can't even begin to express how disappointed I am with that. I was hoping for some creepy/obsessive look by little Benry Potter and then Juliet freaking out because she's realized who 'her' was and how the obsession started, but nada. Poo poo I say!

Quote:
you're right. But at least in season four she had her own episode!
and it was amazing too
Gonna hafta disagree on the amazing part. While I did enjoy it because it was a Juliet episode, I wasn't very impressed with it at all. In fact it was kinda a bad episode IMO. But my opinions are often wrong, so don't be afraid to tell me so.

Quote:
Liz will be on The Bonnie Hunt Show on Monday, April 27.
Awesome! Love that she is doing all these interviews. Although, it is making me a bit nervous about the reasons behind it.

We so need a new thread.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearllers (View Post)
I know how that is. Thanks for forgiving me. I will say that ever since WHH she has grown on me a little.
oh that's actually great to hear
it was my favorite episode of the season

Quote:
Really? Cuz it sure feels like its gong nowhere and fast.
Well, I'm sure that something big and interesting will happen now that it all seems to be falling apart and people are starting to get suspicious.

Quote:
Brainwashed? I think you are looking for the word brainwashed. Or high. It is the 70's you know.
YES! Yes exactly. Brainwashed. Not Juliet that much, because as I said we didn't really get to see that many scenes with her But the others, especially Sawyer Half the time I'm like "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DUDE?"

Quote:
They are aren't they? But I still think Juliet manages to pull hers off. Of course she can wear mud like nobodies business so that shouldn't be a surprise.
yeah both Jules and Kate manage to look kinda cute
they should fight again in those jumpsuits this time

Quote:
I know. I can't even begin to express how disappointed I am with that. I was hoping for some creepy/obsessive look by little Benry Potter and then Juliet freaking out because she's realized who 'her' was and how the obsession started, but nada. Poo poo I say!
EXTREMELY UNCOOL
they BETTER give us a scene like that.

Quote:
Gonna hafta disagree on the amazing part. While I did enjoy it because it was a Juliet episode, I wasn't very impressed with it at all. In fact it was kinda a bad episode IMO. But my opinions are often wrong, so don't be afraid to tell me so.
nooooooooooooooes
I loved this episode
but I love every Juliet episode. Can I just say how sad I am it looks like we're not going to be getting one this year?

what do you think of this title:
To us it matters who she WAS, who she IS and who she WILL BE!