Fan Forum Hero

new thread!

love the title!
Old 09-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

When looking at the list of DVD extras I saw this:

Quote:
00:05:07:04 OTHER WOMAN (DVD EXTRA)
This is like a gift from heaven. A "Lost on Location" on the best episode ever.

Seriously, I hope they are only going to talk about the Tempest station on that thing. Otherwise, I fear that this episode is going to haunt my dreams.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You finally got an avatar.
Thank you, LOL.

But yay.
growing up. moving on.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awesome there's going to be a DVD Extra on Juliet's episode..I love it
I can't wait for the DVD to come out
Old 09-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Otherwise, I fear that this episode is going to haunt my dreams.
I thought it ALREADY haunted your dreams.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
You finally got an avatar.
Thank you, LOL.
Yeah. I thought it was about time. The next one is gonna be Skate. I promise.

Quote:
I thought it ALREADY haunted your dreams.
I hate the episode with the power of 10000000 suns but it doesn't haunt my dreams. Or at least, not yet. But if anyone associated with the show throws out some degrading comments about Juliet or Juliet/Ben on that Lost on Location segment, then it will. I very often get the feeling that TOW was TPTB's "Let's dump all over Juliet's character" hour. It was that bad IMO.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Hamburgo, it's cool that you're using an icon! And an amazing one!

I can't wait to see that extra on the DVDs but let's hope it'll be something good and worth it
Old 09-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Ham's avatar is awesome.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ham's avatar is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
Hamburgo, it's cool that you're using an icon! And an amazing one!

I can't wait to see that extra on the DVDs but let's hope it'll be something good and worth it
Thanks guys but I didn't make it. I'm bad at photoshop.

I hope it's something good but I wouldn't get my hopes up. I have no idea what the "something good" could be, actually. It's just disappointing to me. They didn't give us a "Lost on Location" for OOU last season, Liz had to a commentary on Jack's episode and the "Lost on Location" for NIP was more about Kate and Sawyer than about Juliet herself and now they give us a "Lost on Location" for one of the worst episodes ever where they ruined the whole Ben/Juliet dynamic. There is something seriously wrong with this picture.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they'll have info that will make you like the episode more, you never know.
Could give you a different outlook on it.
growing up. moving on.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
Maybe they'll have info that will make you like the episode more, you never know.
Could give you a different outlook on it.
The only info that can save the episode for me is that it's a set up episode and that the conflict between Juliet and Ben will play a huge role after he returns to the island in season 6. Or that the whole episode was some kind of nightmare from Juliet and all that stuff never happened. But seeing that they would never say something like this on the DVD, it makes it all hopeless. That's why all I expect are degrading comments about Juliet and her lovelife and the writers padding each other on the back about the brilliance of the episode, like in that little Lost Mag article. But maybe I finally get to see how Mrs. Kim looks like, the woman who has wrote such classics as SIASL and TOW of course.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Darlton did say they weren't doing any more filler flashbacks... My hope and guess is that Ben and Juliet will meet up again, and that their past will play a part in the overall mythology.

PS: Could I be added to the list? I LOVE Juliet and EM
Old 09-15-2008, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
But maybe I finally get to see how Mrs. Kim looks like, the woman who has wrote such classics as SIASL and TOW of course.

growing up. moving on.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, that is Mrs. Kim. The writer who penned the awesome SIASL and TOW episodes. Now I finally have a face that I can put to her name whenever I think of those 2 god awful episodes. TOW hurts 100000 times more though because I loath Jack and love it when he looks ridiculous. It's different with Ben and Juliet for me. Thanks Ally.

Quote:
Darlton did say they weren't doing any more filler flashbacks... My hope and guess is that Ben and Juliet will meet up again, and that their past will play a part in the overall mythology.
I know but I don't trust Darlton anymore. They also still say that Lost is a character driven show although it couldn't be any more plot driven if they tried. For now, I have to believe that they ruined Ben/Juliet for nothing but I sincerely hope I'm wrong and there will be some sort of pay-off in season 6. And if I think about what they could have shown us in those 45 minutes instead of that stupid Otherville love quadrangle I only get more depressed.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But is the dialogue bad in TOW, or the story?
Cuz the story is Darlton all the way, lol.
growing up. moving on.