Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

2 of the 8

one is Charlie because he was famous and everyone knows he was on the plane so they will say he died on the island and the other one is Michael, that makes the eight that Jack was talking about

Old 02-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Locke is getting on my last bloody nerve!
Locke has totally lost it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline
And Skate...so awesome and bittersweet. They're definitely broken up. But the end of them? I doubt it.
Yeah, Skate was great. There's no way that this friggin "love triangle" (S/J/K) is done. I bet the writers will drag it out until the final moments of the series lol
Old 02-21-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie06 (View Post)
I leave this episode with one question that can hopefully be answered here:

Why did Jack say, "Eight people survived...." if they're pulling the O6 thing? Was it a slip? Are they counting two people that died on the island as survivors?

Any guesses?
i didn't even think of that..
maybe their story was that 8 survived, but two died on the island.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

WTF! Why does Kate treat Aaron like her own? And what happened to Claire?

Definetly a Skate break-up... and it seemed Jate had a chance, but nope. Kate is left alone with Aaron.

Miles! Locke put him in a quite a interesting situation... with the grenade.

Locke's whole dictatorship. Get over yourself!

They obviously tailored a story to say that 8 people were on the island... and out of the 8, 6 survived and got to come home. And we only know 4 of them, dammit!

kenny | credit
Old 02-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakdown<3 (View Post)
2 of the 8

one is Charlie because he was famous and everyone knows he was on the plane so they will say he died on the island and the other one is Michael, that makes the eight that Jack was talking about
Well they could have just said that Charlie died from the crash and wasn't a survivor. There has to be a reason to why 2 extra people survived. So far I think they're story is that 2 died on the island.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm wondering if Claire stayed on the island and that is one reason Jack was so hell bent on going back. Maybe Claire asked Kate to take Aaron? I don't want to think that Claire didn't make it because I've already lost Charlie. That would just totally break my heart. But, I also know, if Claire had to stay behind or did die, she would make damn sure her son got off the island.
I would love to think that because Claire is my favourite, but no way she would let her baby go without going herself, that wouldn't make sense. So the other option for me is that she died and I would hate to see that. Charlie would have died for nothing also because he died so that Claire and Aaron could be rescued and lived.

Quote:
Why did Jack say, "Eight people survived...." if they're pulling the O6 thing? Was it a slip? Are they counting two people that died on the island as survivors?
I am thinking the extra 2 could be Michael and Walt. Then again Aaron could be one of them and the other Michael. I wouldn't know what happened to Walt then

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-21-2008, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

i actually think the triangle is over, but you never know.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't kid yourself. This bloody triangle will NEVER be over.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just like Dawson's Creek... it will be resolved in the final episode, if anything.

kenny | credit
Old 02-21-2008, 08:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I would love to think that because Claire is my favourite, but no way she would let her baby go without going herself, that wouldn't make sense. So the other option for me is that she died and I would hate to see that. Charlie would have died for nothing also because he died so that Claire and Aaron could be rescued and lived.

I am thinking the extra 2 could be Michael and Walt. Then again Aaron could be one of them and the other Michael. I wouldn't know what happened to Walt then
I know she wouldn't want to let Aaron go, either, but maybe something so terrible or unexpected happened she didn't have a choice? I just don't want to think she's dead! I do agree about Charlie, that's what I was saying earlier, too.

You may be right about Michael and Walt. I don't know. Have you noticed Harold P.'s name is showing up in the credits again? I don't think it did last season, did it? Wonder if that means he's coming back this season?
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-21-2008, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lmao.
k fiiiineee
it's just that if Sawyer isn't number 6, then the triangle seizes to exist. i am hoping the future changes, but i do want a Jate ending
Old 02-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Awesome episode. Awesome season. I am so very much looking forward to how this all unfolds.

I wonder if Aaron is considered to be one of the O6?
I had an inkling it was him. After they showed that "motherly" scene between Kate, Claire, and Aaron, I thought maybe he would be Kate's kid.

I'm still curious as to who died. I say Michael, but then why would Jack be all choked up? My fiance thinks it's Locke, but that would be way too depressing for me. Am I the only one who loves Locke around here? Not to mention I can't picture him actually leaving the island.

Here's hoping the rest of the season is just as good! Lost is the only show I watch these days, as all my other favorites (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Tru Calling, Veronica Mars) bit the dust. And who would have thought the day would come when I'd actually be looking forward to the flashback scenes?

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I know she wouldn't want to let Aaron go, either, but maybe something so terrible or unexpected happened she didn't have a choice? I just don't want to think she's dead! I do agree about Charlie, that's what I was saying earlier, too.
I don't want to think she is dead either. It would be cool if she isn't dead and that isn't her son. However, I guess I have to be realistic eventually. The only other option I am seeing is, someone took the others on the island hostage and she gave Kate Aaron to take care of since only 6 were able to escape.
That could explain why Sayid is killing all those people. However, this theory is really far out

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
Just like Dawson's Creek... it will be resolved in the final episode, if anything.
So true. The writers will be too scared to make a permanent choice until the very very end. And my guess is that Kate doesn't end up with either Sawyer or Jack.

I am hoping that Claire, Sawyer, Juliet, Michael, Walt, Locke, Jin and Sun will still make it off the island in the future. I still think it's super shady that the 'Oceanic Six' were willing to abandon their friends on the island to leave...
Old 02-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

I personally believe it's Ben in the coffin.

Dude, Aaron. I had to explain it to my parents. They love the show, but they get so lost, no pun intended.