Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW. Loved the ep!

The stuff with Miles was so intense.

I loved Kate's FF. That final scene where she meets Jack then goes home. And Aaron?!

I love Daniel. He's so quirky.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wait, didnt she say ERICK? I HEARD ERICK! NOT AARON....

- Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Good episode. I guess this means that Claire is either dead or still on the island. Why couldn't Jack see Aaron? It's his nephew.... Maybe he feels guilty that Claire isn't around with them? .... i've got no idea.

Why does Miles need 3.2 million dollars?

Sawyer and Hurley as roommates.... pretty amusing!

But my biggest concern: Where the hell is Sawyer in the future?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better be alive or I will lose my mind.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Can someone explain me the Jack/Claire story being brother and sister? I somehow missed that episode.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that this episode implies that Claire might have died. So I guess I should be looking for her death episode eventually.

I don't like Kate so of all the people who is taking care of Aaron, why does it have to be her.

I think Jack does feel guilty that Claire isn't with them and he doesn't want to see his nephew because he will feel more guilty

Miles wanting 3.2m dollars? Like he must owe someone some money to be so specific.

Damn Locke putting the grenade in his mouth damn If his mouth gets tired, that's it.

Guess there is no more Kate/Sawyer, oh well he deserves someone better.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I think Jack does feel guilty that Claire isn't with them and he doesn't want to see his nephew because he will feel more guilty
I was thinking this too. Although, I'm not really sure she's dead. Maybe she was just left behind on the island?
Old 02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
OH.MY.GOD!

jack and kate i love them sooooooo much. i KNEW he didn't mean it, especially after the lie he told on the stand.

juliet: that one minute on screen made me want to throw something at her. i never disliked a character on a show more than i dislike her.

Sawyer is gorgeous.

i really felt like the whole time, it was actually kate's baby and by the end, i was certain the baby was jack's, but wow! what a twist. i guess this means claire doesnt make it

gosh, i really hope the future can change. jack and kate belong together.
also, im glad the whole "he's waiting for me" from the original flash forward makes sense now. i guess she was talking about aaron.

locke has completely lost it wow.
I completely agree with your Jate comments. I knew he didn't mean it, either. Matthew did that classic sucking in his lips and kind of bowing his head thing he does when it's painful to speak, like he knows it's going to hurt her. The look in his eyes, you knew he didn't mean it.

True, what he said -- a lot of it -- was a projection of what he did onto Kate, but Kate did save many lives on the island. She was one of the good guys. He wasn't lying about that.

Yes, Locke's composure is cracking...wonder if maybe that has a little bit to do with the "Eggtown" title?

I don't have much to say about Juliet. I've come to like her character...I think. Sawyer, nah, I still prefer Jack/Matthew. Josh is not bad, though.

I'm a Jater so I was a little worried about this episode -- especially the bedroom scenes -- but I ended up pleasantly surprised. There's so much going on beneath the surface of things.

Jack knew Sawyer would take care of Kate; he said so himself to her in the bedroom. Sawyer did, sorta, act like an ass, but, hey, it's Sawyer. We love him for it, most of the time.

I just think Kate is realizing she does want to have a life and a family. Jack's declaration to her is also starting to get through her defenses. I think it could be part of the reason why she couldn't have sex with Sawyer. Plus, his attitude about children turned her off, too.

As for the big reveal of Aaron. I wasn't surprised. I do admit I, too, for the first few minutes, thought maybe it was Sawyer's and I had a moment where I thought wouldn't it be wonderful if it were Jack's, but somehow, I just knew it was Aaron.

I'm wondering if Claire stayed on the island and that is one reason Jack was so hell bent on going back. Maybe Claire asked Kate to take Aaron? I don't want to think that Claire didn't make it because I've already lost Charlie. That would just totally break my heart. But, I also know, if Claire had to stay behind or did die, she would make damn sure her son got off the island.

Now, whether Jack knows Claire is his sister or not, I don't know. I do hope he finds out. I'd love to see Matthew and Emilie play that scene. If the worst did happen to Claire -- which would also mean Charlie's sacrifice didn't turn out as he'd hoped -- then I could see why it would be painful for Jack to see Aaron. If she stayed behind, I can also see why it would be painful. Not only would Charlie have died with his wish unfulfilled, but his sister would not be safe.

I still think there is something more that we are going to learn soon. It has to be something big to get it so Jack can't let himself be with Kate. He would do anything for her, so why won't he be a part of her life with Aaron? That's going to be very interesting.

I'm so glad tonight was Kate's flashback. I'm waiting for a Jack and a Claire. We're also down to the last reveal of the Oceanic Six. So far, I've been right on my guesses as to who would make it out. I was hoping Claire would be #6, but, maybe not. So, who is it?

Can't' wait to see what happens. I can understand the Skate fans feeling a bit let down tonight. I've been there myself as a Jater, but tonight, I'm sorta elated. What started out as a "Am I going to like this episode or not?" turned into "OMG, how awesome!"
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

i am a kate/jack fan, so i am very happy with this episode.
jack still loves kate, but can't face aaron, his nephew. im not sure jack knows calire is his sister though.

for the person who asked, they share the same father. i dont remember very well, but i remember she was in the hospital and it is revealed that jack's father is also her father. i remember being shocked.

i felt sawyer's comment wasn't completely inappropriate because it's technically true.

the whole time, i felt that the twist with the baby was going to be that it turns out to be jack's baby, but nope, they totally got me there!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
im not sure jack knows calire is his sister though.
Me neither. It would be a shame if they didn't know though, because then it's kinda like a wasted storyline.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_lost (View Post)
I love Daniel. He's so quirky.
I love him, too. I'm a big fan of geeks. I think he might become one of the Losties. Don't think he's very down with a lot of the undercurrents going on with the people on the boat or around him. So far, I think he just wanted to get on the island to do experiments...but maybe he has a personal connection we haven't learned yet?
A #2 pencil and a dream will take you anywhere.

Jack/Kate ~ Nate/Jenny ~ Finn/Rachel ~ Angela/Hodgins ~ Bonnie/Damon

icon credit: jatelove
Old 02-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was okay. No where on the level the previous three were, but decent.

I won't even go into the silliness of Kate's trial or the big "Aaron" reveal. What happens to Claire?

Locke is getting on my last bloody nerve!

And Skate...so awesome and bittersweet. They're definitely broken up. But the end of them? I doubt it.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I leave this episode with one question that can hopefully be answered here:

Why did Jack say, "Eight people survived...." if they're pulling the O6 thing? Was it a slip? Are they counting two people that died on the island as survivors?

Any guesses?
Old 02-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

you know... i think that yea, it was probably hard for jack to see aaron because he's claire's baby, but IMO, it's more than that.
aaron kind of represents a miracle on the island. no one ever gives birth there and lives, yet claire did. and i know we found out that if the baby was conceived off the island, then the mother survives, but still. aaron has a connection to the island. he is born there. the place that basically changes everything. i think his pain in seeing aaron has more to do with pain for all those who were left behind and died on the island.

i think the 6th person might be sun (is that her name?)
Old 02-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

wait guys, so its Aaron and not an actual Jate baby?

Old 02-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Why did Jack say, "Eight people survived...." if they're pulling the O6 thing? Was it a slip? Are they counting two people that died on the island as survivors?
I definitely think the amount of survivors has to do with whatever they're covering up from the rest of the world. I think 2 of the 8 are implied to have died. Maybe because they think it's unreasonable to have all of the survivors alive by the time they were found. Maybe 2 of the survivors were known to have survived but did not make it off the island so they said they died? I don't know, just guessing here.