Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Destinators(J&K) # 700: 7,As The Days Of The Week That I'd Spend With You. 00, As The Seconds We Could Spend Apart.

They Have Struggled To Survive Together .

They Have Faced The Unspeakable Together

Chance Has Separated Them.

Nothing In The World Will Keep Them Apart...

Fairy tales have an emotional truth that is so deep that there are few things that really rival them.
They can be scary at times, and most of the story is a constant battle between good&evil, wrong&right.
But ultimately, it’s a quest for peace and serenity;
personal happiness and well…destiny. The ending is worth every bit of the struggle.

Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.
There are no dragons or castles in the Jack and Kate story, but there is love,and sadness, and hope,and happiness.

All the ancient classic fairy tales have always been scary and dark. In most instances, fantasy ultimately returns us to our own now re-enchanted world,
reminding us that it is neither prosaic nor meaningless, and that how we live and what we do truly matters.

Jack and Kate have gone there and back again; they have fought together, and loved each other deeply.

Like those old stories of bravery and sacrifice in the name of true love,
Jack and Kate still have a great deal to fight through before they meet their destiny at the top of the highest tower.

In the world of LOST, we’ve been trained to never take things at face value and to always ask questions;
to always wonder about the "why".
Questions cannot be answered except in one way:
by telling the story. The story does not contain the answer, it is the answer.

Jack&Kate's relationship hasn’t,at times, been the perfect fairy tale,but they ARE the story.
And THAT is your answer.

[1-429]
Members+
430. Rach457
431. menlite
432. ~QueenS~
433. Jordan_Alexa
434. thatonekimgirl
435. asiangurl408
436. behindinfinity
437. pruedens_!!
438. unokid123
439. electricfeel57
440. jateryara
441. Ivy93
442. The Sound Of Silence
443. Madwong
444. sohoblue123

Honorary members
1. Matthew Fox
2. Evangeline Lilly
3. Josh Holloway
4. J.J. Abrams
5. Gregg Nations
6. Damon Lindelof
7. Carlton Cuse
8. ABC Network
9. Jimmy Kimmel
10. Ellen Degeneres
11. Saturday Night Live Writers
12. Michael Canfield
13. Chris Carabott
14. Kevin Williamson
15. Sabrina Rojas Weiss
16. Michael Ausiello
17. Cosmopolitan Magazine
18. Eddie Kitsis
19. Elizabeth Mitchell
20. Bruno Tonioli
21. The Bert Show Hosts
22. Jon Stewart & Wyatt Cenac

. . .

Best Quotes on Jack&Kate

As always, not much has to be said between these two.
In some kind of cosmic way, they just GET each other
~White Rabbit

This will always be their dynamic ..
concern baked under the fluffy crust of a chemistry neither can deny
~Walkabout

I don’t want to be Eve..
..No one’s asking you to
- and there is a part of Kate that wishes
more than anything else in the world
- that he were asking.
~HOTRS

This woman is magnetic to him, despite their issues.
And as always, there’s so much going on between these two.
But we’ll leave the audience wanting more
~Hearts&Minds

Kate is already running for them.She wraps her arms around Jack
in the hug of all hugs
~The Moth

Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her.
~Damon Lindelof

I think romantically,her heart's more with Jack
~Evangeline

I feel like she's getting there.
You can see the changes in Kate.
And, you can see her growing and
developing a confidence around Jack.
That basically has gotten to a level where she's saying,
You know what? You are just as screwed up as I am.
And who are you to be above me?"
and I think once they get past that it could be really amazing.
~Evangeline

It's like two ships constantly passing in the night,
but they really are connected through time and space almost.
~Matthew

The Jack and Kate thing
will be an over-long, over-arching, long-term thing on the show.
~Matthew

She's trying to pull away from Sawyer because she recognizes that she loves Jack.
I think I spent that walk back thinking that I have to push Sawyer away.
I have to. It's not fair to him or me or Jack, because I feel too much for Jack
to allow this thing with Sawyer to keep going.
~Evangeline

I loved Jack and Kate's kiss.
They really captured that moment, how it should be.
And that's tricky.
~Josh Holloway

Kate has a real journey to go on with Jack
~Evangeline

When she went back to get Jack, and she sees him
lying on the ground and she cried and said she was so sorry,
in that moment with him,
she realized how much she loved him.
~Evangeline

There is a huge, unknowable draw for Jack to Kate.
At the same time it's there and there's a real, internal,
struggle within him and between the two of them.
~Matthew

If Jack and Kate could just sort it out, they could make each other very happy.
Ultimately, that's what they need. Without love,
everything else pales and feels like the colors are turned down.
For Jack to give over to the vulnerability of loving Kate,
and for Kate to give that over to Jack, it would be so momentous,
and that's why they can't bring us there yet. Essentially,
what I feel it will represent is that they actually redeemed themselves.
They faced their demons and insecurities and made such a significant
step forward in their lives that they will probably now be harmonious
in a way they have never been before. But I don't think we can
bring them to that point yet.
It's too early. However, it would be so nice to not play this subtle angst
that has been going on for years and just play something
overt and on the nose. I think if you were watching a couple
like that who were your friends, you'd want to bang your
head against a wall. In this situation,
I feel the same thing on the outside looking in, thinking,
"Good grief! Just get to it already!"
It's hard being so torn all the time. Just settle down!
~Evangeline

I feel her bond with Jack is stronger than the bond
with Aaron. I feel that it's what will bring her to her knees,
it will be her bond with Jack
~Evangeline

When she goes back to the beach camp
and Jack gets sick and he says, "I want Kate in the room,"
Kate understands the magnitude of what that means.
It means that if he is seen breathing his dying breath,
the only person he wants to have at his side is Kate.
~Evangeline

Kate has managed to quietly walk around behind Jack
and clean up his messes, support him, as well as mess
things up for him and make things more difficult for him [laughs]!
But I feel like she is his right hand man in a beautiful way,
because in a platonic way, she's his lieutenant.
She serves him by being connected to the community
and is a bridge to the people that don't understand him.
She is almost like the consultant to the king.
If someone really wants to get a message to Jack, they go to Kate.
~Evangeline

Kate and Jack,where it all began
~Ido

The bond between Jack and Kate
is kind of the ultimate relationship
~Carlton Cuse

. . .

The Tale

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Last edited by franci*; 03-10-2009 at 02:15 PM
Old 03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

J a c k & K a t e E x t r a s

. . .

. . .

Alice took up the fan and as the hall was very hot, she kept fanning herself all the time she went on talking:
Dear, dear! How queer everything is today! And yesterday things went on just as usual. I wonder if I've been changed in the night.
Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning?
Who in the world am I...?

. . .

T h e C h a r a c t e r s

P r o f i l e s

. . .

W i s h l i s t

J a t e S t u f f

B e s t M o m e n t s

J: I did it to keep you safe. You & Aaron.
K: Don't you say his name! I still have to explain to him
why you're not there to read to him so don't you say his name!!!
J: I'm. I'm sorry.

K: Jack. Jack. You’re bleeding - are you -
J: How long was I out?
K: Two minutes. You slid away --

K: I'm sorry I kissed you.
J: I'm not.

K: Are you one of those hardcore spinal surgeons?
J: Yeah. That's me,Hardcore.

J: Hey. You okay?
K: Yeah. Its just that I love seeing you with him.
J: Yeah.
K: I'm so glad you changed your mind. I'm so glad you're here.
J: Me too.

. . .

...Way up high, there's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
That's where you'll find me.

A d a m & E v e
A tale as old as time...

. . .

M a t t & E v i M a n i a

(ABC press tourJul 2004.)

(M&E give voices to their action figs)

(EW PS. January 2009 )

. . .

S o u n d s

Click here to listen

download

. . .

G i f O f T h e M o m e n t

. . .

. . .

Last edited by franci*; 03-10-2009 at 03:07 PM
Old 03-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

. . .

Airport (‘er-‘pȯrt) (n) rendezvous location for Jate
always a pleasure (all-wayz-a-play-zure) (n) 1. Colloquial pleasantry indicative of constant enjoyment due to the interaction with and/or presence of Kate's company 2. phrase said in playful flirtatious banter to imply interest in the recipient

Appendicitis (ə-‘pen-də-‘sī-təs) (n) 1.physical ailment craftily instigated by the Island to force Kate to face the fact that she is in love with Jack 2. Apparent spectator sport for mule headed surgeons wishing to watch their own surgery

assisted backpack donning (a sist' ud bak pak' daawn inj ) (vt) 1. to help Kate put on her backpack using gentle and lingering caresses to the shoulder region, with subsequent look of reciprocated and smitten longing from Kate 2. to non verbally express the concern of Jack for Kate's safety

Beach Tent of Love (beech tent o luv) : (n) 1. Kate's residence/hospice in which she nursed Jack back to health 2. Symbol of the symbiotic dynamic between Jack and Kate to take care of one another 3. abbrev to BTOL

Because I love you (bi-‘kȯz ‘I ‘ləv ‘yü) (n) 1. Jack’s simple, heartfelt declaration of love to Kate 2. What finally clues Kate in to the fact that Jack loves her.
cheek inspection (ch-ek in spek'shen) (n): 1. the excuse given to tenderly caress the face of a loved one returning from a dangerous quest to hunt boar, always accompanied by the female's smitten smile and "interested" body language (v) the action of gently caressing the face of the one with whom you share a deep romantic connection

Coffee (‘kȯ-fē) (n) 1. A hot beverage consumed by Jack and Kate after a night of rolling in the sheets 2. Proof that Kate doesn’t leave in the middle of the night with Jack

crapezoid (krap' i zoid) (n): 1. the attempt to throw entanglements in the way of the true love that is Jate. 2. the phenomena when other people also want to hook up with Jack and/or Kate 3. the futile attempt to cast doubt on the fulfilment of Jack and Kate's romantic destiny, but is seldom successful because, let's face it, Jate is just so darn squeetacular!

culinary copulation (kyōō' lə ner΄ə käp' yōō lāt shən) (n): 1. Flirtatious banter engaged in by Jack and Kate during a meal. 2. Jack and Kate expressing their love and care for each other through the sharing of food. 3. The totally did it in the kitchen (too)*cough*

dichotomy (TiffTM) (di kät΄ə mē) (n) division of the soul into one dark and one bright side, as shown on mug shot (see there)

Fix or Run (Claudia815TM)(fiks ố run) (n)popular Jate drinking game; Drink once everytime someone says Fix or Run. Drink twice if someone says "Fate". If that someone is Christian, drink the whole bottle. If someone says WAAAAAAAAALT!!!, break said bottle and slash your wrists with the shards); cannot be played simultaneously with Hit and Run Kiss or Kiss and Hit Run , for obvious reasons.

Glomp (‘gl’ämp) (n) the way in which Kate passionately wraps herself around Jack, especially during Jexual foreplay

hit and run kiss (hit΄’n run΄ kis) (n) kiss shared with the one and only, after which subject is so confused by having dared that she falls into her old habit of running

hug (h'ug) (n) 1. a passionate embrace symbolizing Kate's realization of just how much Jack means to her 2. an automatic reaction to discovering that the love of your life did not die in a cave-in 3. exemplary of the inability of Kate to hold her feelings for Jack inside any longer (v) 1. to spontaneously wrap your arms around your soul mate with full body contact 2. to hold the one dearest to you and never want to let go, even though you may be aggrevating his injured shoulder

"I didn't do it for him" (eye did'nt dō et fōr hem) (n): 1. statement meaning the speaker would do anything for the listener 2. Jackanese for "I care so much for you, but I don't know how to say it yet, Kate" 3. declarative statement used to underscore the obvious tender and genuine affection and blossoming love felt between Jack and Kate SYN. "I did it for you"

“I Have Always been with you” (’ī ‘hav ‘ȯl-wəz ‘bin wəth ‘yü) (n) 1. Statement declaring emotional loyalty in the past, present and future 2. Only said between Kate and Jack

Interruption (in΄tə rup΄shən) (n) an unwelcome intrusion into an intimate moment with your loved one by 1. nice shot of loved one (see above, net 3.; also referred to as "nettus interruptus", jkbelieverTM) or 2. exhausted long-lost fellow castaway (also referred to as "basium interruptum" or "interrupted kiss") 3. Others putting bags over lovers’ heads

Jaby (‘jā-bē) (n) 1. The adorable offspring of Jack and Kate 2. An inevitable reality. Plural: ‘jā-bēz antonym: skaby
Jack's shirt (‘jakz ‘shərt) (n) 1. Article of clothing fortunate enough to have spent time rubbing against Jack’s chest 2. Kate’s preferred lounge wear 3. Evidence of domestic bliss

Jateastic (jate as'tik): (adj) 1. used to describe an extremely positive event, action or sentiment, particularly when occurring between Jack and Kate

Jateful (jate' fal) (adj.) 1. having or yielding much jate 2. containing or being filled with examples of Jack and Kate's evergrowing passion and awareness of each other

Jateus intterputus (Jay΄tus in΄tə rupt΄us) (n) 1. the constant intereference in Jate courtship 2. events or actions which disrupt Jate bonding time 3. the side effect of having too many people stranded on the same island as you

Jater (Jay ter) : (n): 1. one who shares the love of all things Jack and Kate 2. one who sees and appreciates the undeniable attraction and blossoming love between Jack and Kate

Jaterholic (Jay ter hol' ik) (n): 1. Someone who is addicted to Jate 2. a person or persons who cannot survive long without Jate

Jateriotic (Jay tree at' ik) (adj): 1. have the characteristics of loyally or zealously loving Jate 2. answering the battle call ROAR! for Jate with vigor 2. embracing and defending Jate for all it's vices and virtues

Jaterism (Jay ter ism) (n): 1.The religion characterized by the belief that Jate is fate and that their relationship & love transcends any rational or logical explanation 2. conformity to the Jatish rites, ceremonies & practices 3. the cultural, social, & religious beliefs & practices of the Jaters 4. colloquial phrases understood only by other Jaters

Jaterphalactic shock (jacknkateTM) (Jay ter fə lak΄tik shäk) (n) rare life threatening condition caused by an overdose of Jate theories materializing into Lost scripts; known cures to date are 1. for male Jaters: at least 10 Ms. Austen Wisper-In-The-Ear-Thing sessions; 2. for female Jaters: immediate blood transfusion with Dr. Shephard 's O Negative

Jater putty (Jay ter pudt ee) (n) a condition caused by kissing the one you love, symptoms include, but are not limited to; breathlessness, lack of feeling in limbs, inability to speak or think

Jatervison (Jay ter viz shən) (n) the need and desire to rewatch all moments of Jater between Kate and Jack
Jex (’jeks) (v) 1. the act of making love between Jack and Kate 2. Can take place in a variety of locations
Jengagement ( jin-‘gāj-mənt) (n) Jack proposing marriage to Kate and Kate enthusiastically accepting

Jiss (’jis) (n) 1. A caress of the lips between Jack and Kate 2. Something which cannot happen enough (v) to express love between Jack and Kate

kiss and hit run (kis΄’n hit΄run΄) (n) kiss shared with the wrong person, after which subject realizes her mistake, hits the unworthy other one in the face and moves on.

Lost Potion (lôst pō shən) (n) 1. draught administered to loved one in order for him to get some badly needed sleep or 2. administered to loved one in order to prevent him from leaving the Island

Matching clothes (‘machŋ ‘klōz) (n) 1. When the OTP wears clothing in matching colours, representing that they are one 2. Visual reminder of how well Jack and Kate fit together and belong together 3. A common phenomenon between Jack and Kate
mug shot (mug shät) (n) picture of your loved one, showing both sides of her; see also: dichotomy

Net (net) (n)1. favorite dating destination for lovers stuck on island (Le Jungle Net D’Amour); 2. shooting practice area on same island (target does not move, area does (can be combined with 1. when lovers try to impress each other by trying to hit rope); 3. metaphor for physical consumption of love, as in "getting caught in a net"; 4. meeting place for lost people

Nettus interruptus (nĕtt΄us in΄tə rupt΄us) (n) 1. the abrupt interference of net courtship by a well aimed shot

Nurse (‘nərs) (n) Role Kate has difficulty playing because she is unable to stand seeing Jack in pain

Olfactory copulation (äl fak΄tə rē käp΄yōō lāt΄shən) (n) sharing the last bit of shampoo
Ring (‘riŋ) (n) 1. symbol of love given by Jack to Kate

Seeds (sēdz) : (n) 1. when given and received, seeds mark the exchange of forgiveness and affection 2. a way of bridging a gap formed from a disagreement 3. symbolic of the start of a relationship; ie. planting the seeds of love

Shower (shaou' ər): (n) 1. the meeting place for spontaneous and smitten flirtatous banter 2. the location where Jate's attraction to each other is is shown without a doubt 3. the time when Kate flashed some leg at a very interested Jack (v) 1. to set up for a steamy exchange 2. to use heated water to bring the object of your affection near

sinking (s'iŋk eng) (v) 1. leisurely activity inspired by & in intent of remembering a childhood memory that entails standing on shifting sands as the waves come in & out 2. Action fondly observed by someone who revels in the sinker's whimsicality & charm 3. The execution of which recalled an endearing yet melancholy memory prompting the observer, in understanding said sinker, to apply his own charm to make them smile again 4. An act that instigated flirtation & demonstrated the emotional/mental nexus between the two parties

sling (sliŋ) (n): 1. Handmade apparatus crafted w/tender loving care & in design to ease Jack's suffering 2. Object indicative of the desire to mend one another's pain 3. the giving of which marks the female claiming the male as her own and the acceptance of which marks the male's agreement of her claim

Something real (sum' thiŋ rēl) (n) 1. a very personal story that illuminates Kate's behavior to Jack 2. a honest exchange of memories and emotions 3. an example of just how much they desire to know about each other

Spoon (’spün) (n) 1. a prop for Kate’s flirtations with Jack 2. Something for Kate to lick suggestively while sending ‘come hither’ looks at Jack

tactile copulation (tak΄təl käp΄yōō lāt΄shən) (n) 1. gently wrapping your arms around her, pretending you're looking for your gun; 2. safe sex, the Island way (involves hands and arms only)

toy plane (toi plān) (n): favourite Jate toy; comes in different versions: 1. robust eighties style (thoughtful gift for those wanting to show their girlfriend-to-be their understanding of how important it is to them); 2. cut out of jungle leaf (outstanding didactic material in demonstrating one's flying expertise)

verbal copulation (vur bel käp' yōō lāt shən) (n): 1. Charlie's accurate description of the flirtatious and sexually charged teasing byplay between Jack and Kate 2. the expression of romantic interest between the adorable Kate and the sexy surgeon 3. the act of not needing obvious physical sexual expressions in order to demonstrate chemistry

“Yes, of course I will, yes!” (‘yes əv ‘kȯrs ‘I wəl ‘yes) (n) 1. Kate’s empathic, non-ambiguous response to Jack’s proposal of marriage 2. What Kate says when offered the chance to spend the rest of her life with Jack.
Whisper-in-the-ear thing (hwis’per΄in΄thē΄îr΄thiŋ) (n) subject not taught at med school; private tuition available to selected students from very attractive and talented teacher

. . .

This is Soneya's Computer here. Soneya can't come to the keyboard right now because she has just smurfing DIED.Seriously....
someone tell me that didn't just happen.Someone.Please. Right now.I've got it on Tivo and just saw the shower thing so far.....
Oh. Sweet. Zeus, Jesus, Buddha, Abraham, anyone else.Oh. My. God. - Soneya LF

WTFBBQ BEST EPISODE EVER AND IT'S ONLY BEEN 5 MINUTES - Hatsumomo LF

*Falls hard, has heat attack, dies* - Lari FF

Omfg best episode yet and it JUST NOW STARTED!!! - LostwithJack LF

My head is about to fall off - Laura FF

HOLYSHIZZZ!OMGOOOOJSDFKHSKJDHFKJ!"!"! - Beautifullyborken FF

Ok, we now know that Darlton hates us, because they clearly want all Jaters to DIE.I can't even comment clearly anymore on this episode. - hatsumomo LF

OMG, I HAVE TO PEE AGAIN! - alex FF

.....just no words.No. words. - Nancy LF

KATE SHEPHARD IN THA HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Liesbeth LF

THE GALAXY BOWS IN FRONT OF JATE!!!!!!! - Pauline FF

My head hurts SO much! - Wendy LF

OHHH A RING!!!! He really thought this through! Awww I would cry but I'm too tired now -Shiran FF

Rip Liesbeth - Liesbeth LF

I am Jumping up and down screaming!!!! -KCfan FF

*Hits Her Head On Wall* - Alex FF

IM SURPRISED THIS THREAD IS NOT BLOWING UP - Truefate LF

There's thrusting and his hand on her behind with her tiny bikin underwear, holy shnikes that must have been a hot day on set.
If I was Evi I'd be like Foxy I know your married but I'm going to keep sc*ewing up this scene on purpose just to keep having you feel me up yeesh - Stun04 LF

DARLTON I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Liesbeth FF

Words can't describe.... - ManofScience TF

Jack: Will you marry me?Kate: . . . . . . .Chichiri: . . . . . . .Skaters everywhere: . . . . . . .
Jack pulls a ring out of his pocket.Kate starts to cry.She says yes.Jack puts the fing on her finger.Kate: Of course I will, Jack, yes.She weeps with joy
-- and gosh darn it, he's getting all teary-eyed himself. - Chihiri (recap guy not a shipper at all)

Sweet mother of god!! - Nessie LF

Oh wow ... words ... fail me right now. - Jinxy TF

WHO CAN sleep? - Truefate LF

Holy crap how will we ever pick a new title? - Carlie FF

*runs in wearing blinfolds* still havent seen it. know essentials. is hyperventilating. - Marina LF

Holy caesar salad!! - Nadia LF

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuh....
- Bella TF

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD I was stopping the eppy after 5 mins in order to take a DEEP breathe and squeeee! -Anna LF

This episode surpassed my wildest dreams - Ella LF

*will come back with more coherent thoughts* - Carlie FF

*squee* doesn't even cover it. - Luc21 TF

I'm crying .................... can't stop just can't,that was unbelievable................. omggggggg- Seige LF

I feel like i have eaten a ton of chocolate! - zatherran TF

Holy crap. best. ep. of. lost. ever. Sorry I can't type anything useful right now. I am still in a haze. - Kate LF

O.M.F.G.!!! This episode completely knocked me off my butt in a fantastic way. -Cathangel FF

Still no links for the episode and no clips for jate scenes!!! *jumps off a cliff* - Ozge LF

I swear when I saw her in the shower I was screaming! My Mom was like " PLEASE Calm Down" lol! I was like YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS. - Courtney FF

Sorry... can't type... too busy dying over and over. -Bella TF

I still can't think straight - Ash FF

Dude. I'm just blown away. All there is to it. I've successfully watched the hallway scene about a bazillion times. - Carlie FF

And to think last week everyone was hyped just over the cracker scene ...! -Meep LF

OMGOMGOMG! DID THAT JUST HAPPEN???? - Flor FF

IT. WAS. SO. WORTH. THE. WAIT. - Whispervixen TF

I THINK I'VE NEVER FREAKED OUT FOR SO LONG... - Flor FF

Oh man that was SOMETHING FREAKIN' NICE BACK HOME ! - Liesbeth FF

"It has nothing to do with us." -- DONE. Case closed. It is Jack who Kate wants.
She wants to marry him. She wants to spend her life with him.
It couldn't be any clearer than that. - Carlie FF

OH SWEET LORD OF ALL THINGS GOOD that was AMAZING - Amy LF

**SCREAMS*** - Ladybirdkate TF

Just checking if you guys here are still alive *giggle* I know I´m not - Marina TF

I'm dead and typing this from jater heaven. But I see there are a lot of us here up on the clouds. - Jabs FF

They are freaking NAKED - Trivia LF

Im officially insane with happiness. Come visit me sometime. Room next to Hurley's. - AussieLostie LF

is it okay if all I say is OMFG?!!!! - Diana TF

asdklvbdasl;vbasdl;vbasdvbj!!!!!!! I am on 1.5 hours of sleep!!!!asdnvasogvbaovbgsabn........................DEDZ!! ! - Yas LF

It was nice knowing you all.. *is dead* - Marina LF

HE GRABBED HER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS! - Natih FF

Jack in bed! omg pants! omg toy! omg a woman! OMFG KATE! - Meep LF

Oh dear Lord, help me - Amber LF

It has taken me practically an entire day to stop from being speechless about the awesomeness about last nights episode,
so that my post could be more coherent than “ZOMG!!!!!" - Islandtracker TF

SSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - everyone/everywhere

*explodes* - ArticFox LF

Now I can die -Pauline TF

I just watched the episode and all I have to say is THANK YOU GOD! - gogo LF

Eeeeeeeeep!!!!! I've been making that sound every fifteen seconds for the last three hours. - RogueVader TF

My hand are shaking..Ge I gotta gather myself! -maviefan LF

WHO NEEDS FIC WHEN YOU GOT YOUTUBE!! GUYS. I absolutely cannot sleep - Lovey TF

...somebody pinch me!!!!!!! - Ale LF

We are COMPLETELY mental.Seriously. We all need years of therapy and copious amounts of medication.- Bella TF

. . .

. . .

# 7 0 0 I c o n s
By Ale,Oz,Em

More Here

C r e d i t s

Sally, Ahmed, Kate, Cinzia, Carrie, Franci
. . .

You could put Jack and Kate on a New York City street
and have them pass each other at rush hour on a Wednesday morning.
And they would stop and turn,slowing to watch each other go by. They know each other within the context,
of an universal recognition.They have met before this life,and they will meet again in another.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Congrats on 700 threads
Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Fran it's perfect

Thanks so much.....Lovely job!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

The OP is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks to everyone who helped to make it. Thanks Fran, for gathering everything

Here's to 700 threads, and 700 Tons of more

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 03-10-2009, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by so·lil·o·quy (View Post)
Thanks to everyone who helped to make it. Thanks Fran, for gathering everything

Here's to 700 threads, and 700 Tons of more
I second that!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa. Congrats everyone !!!!!!
700!!

I love the 700th banner.
& the Profiles thing. .
Fan Forum Star

Oh my God! It's one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen !

THE TALE! The Ultimate Tale!

Congratulations Franci, and thank you, it's fantastic!

Congratulations guys! Seven Hundrer threads of love and Kate & Jack !
Elite Fan

OMFG Fran honey it's PERFECT

THANK YOU SO MUCH SWEETIE
Elite Fan

OMG CONGRATS GUYS
700th yay yay I have to look at OP very carafully
Old 03-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously, nothing can stop us.
Together we'll struggle to survive, and nothing could keep us apart.
We'll be always t o g e t h e r.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Elite Fan

{Jack♥Kate} {James♥Juliet} {Edward♥Bella} {Lucas♥Peyton} {Meredith♥Derek} {Vaughn♥Sydney} {Mulder♥Scully} {Brennan♥Booth} {Dawson♥Joey} {Ross♥Rachel} {Buffy♥Spike} {Angel♥Cordy} {Michael♥Sara} {Mike♥Susan}

Icon: BehindGreenEyes
Master Fan

GOSH, perfect OP

thank u

I'm in heaven here
Old 03-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Dude, it's frickin' gorgeous!!!! <3333 Thanks to everyone who worked on it! Fran, Ale, etc...

I looovvveeddd all our fangirling over SNBH. Genius!