Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Copulators(J/K)#134:They waited their entire lives for a love like that, we can too

Welcome to the Copulators Thread

**Check out our 100th thread!**

MEMBERS

[1-150]

Members 150+
151. Fojbe
152. giuly
153. xinyue
154. franci
155. cazly
156. Maus
157. whatsername
158. Angelcakes_UK
159. Buckeye4life
160. Crazed_Fan
161. elliz
162. our_memories
163. spacekiddet32
164. ScorpioGrl
165. labrador
166. Jenna16
167. didi
168. Zutfan05
169. Your_konstantine
170. innocent_chick
171. CarlaBehr
172. ale-la-pazza1
173. diavoletta89
174. MadisonL
175. brucas_luvin
176. jojogirl
177. Unpredictable
178. jabs
179. foxy's lover
180. x-Jenzy-x
181. rmc19945
182. valiy5
183. Zamboni_47
184. pribsa
185. Mia_R
186. JLsNHLuver23
187. Mari Boreanaz
188. kimsunder05
189. watchmebleed
190. buffy07
191. Eilleen

SEASON ONE MOMENTS

SEASON TWO MOMENTS

Favorite J/K related quotes:
~ Matthew Fox:This is my personal opinion but I think that is Jack and Kate are this over-arching, longterm thing on the show.
~ Damon Lindelof: But then the more time spent on the island, the more Jack would sort of represent to Kate what she would want--stability and comfort and a real adult love, as opposed to that kind of lusty, frothy, "make out in the middle of a torture session" kind of thing.
~ Matthew: You realize he (Jack) cares for her so freakin' much- more than he wants to.
~Evangeline (about a Jack & Kate romance): It will happen. Just wait for it - it will happen.
~ Matthew Fox: Yeah, I think that these two people have reached a point where they are more accepting of who the other person is. When that happens, then there is a really deep attraction, not just physically, but emotionally - a need.
---
In two years that we have been doing this show, and the couple of months that these two people have existed in these circumstances on the island - right now is the closest they have ever been. When you see how the years ends, it's going to be really interesting to see where it goes next year.

~ Josh Holloway: Sawyer will always screw it up, because he's Sawyer. He is all caught up in it now and he's got feelings for her and there is nothing he can do about it. She's got him in a way. If the audience expects it, you better believe it ain't gonna happen. These writers throw twists all the time, so that's cool. If the fans expect it, I can pretty much determine that I ain't gonna get her.
~Matthew Fox: They are now emotinally conected more then they have ever been. If you removed all the circumstances that are getting in the way of them beeing together romantically. I think they could be together at this point. But there are so manny things going on and so many things recuiring their attention and their energy, it like two ships constanely passing in the night, but they really are connected trought time and space almost.
~
Damon Lindelof: On the other hand, Jack and Kate are a classical and romantic couple. They are amazed by each other, and as the time runs, they start to depend of each other, care about each other, the connection between them is getting stronger this season. There is always something, someone in their way. That makes the audience support them all the time"
~Evangeline:I feel like she’s getting there, though. You can see the changes in Kate and you can see her growing and developing a confidence around Jack that basically has gotten to a level where she’s saying ‘You know what, you are just as screwed up as I am, and who are you to be above me?’ and I think once they get past that, it could be really amazing.
~Evangeline: I think, romantically, her heart’s more with Jack

1...2...3...ACTION!

The kiss of love (2x09 What Kate Did)

Fanart of the Thread

art made by jabs

recent:
#103: Her heart and her home are both with him.
#104: Because season 3 will prove they're fate!
#105:They may be lost but they've found eachother
#106: Their story is just getting started!
#107: Because chemistry just comes natural to them
#108: Because they only have each other!
#109: Because fighting for it will only make it better!
#110: When time comes, her choice will be right before her eyes
#111: It's such a powerful love they barely understand it themselves
#112: 'Cause another love interest would just make the decision easier
#113: Because she's underneath his skin
#114: Everything
#115: He is the future she longs for instead of the past she runs from.
#116: Because being apart will eventually bring them together.
#117: Because everyone knows she's his weakness.
#118: Kate's only choice is whether to jump Jack now or later
#119: They'll find each other because they are a part of each other
#121:Because the longer separation the sweeter reunion
#122: :Because he's the home her heart searched for so long
#123: Even without a book of his past, she's written in his future.
#124: She keeps her heart locked up, but he has the key
#125: Jate reunion is coming. Ya'll best get used to the idea!
#126: They've met before this life, and they'll meet again in another!
#127: She'd withstand all hell to hold his hand.
#128: Maybe time waits for no one, but love does and never dies#128: She'd withstand all of hell to hold his hand
#129: Because he'd wait forever just to touch her.
#130: "Live together, die alone."
#131: Jack doesn't need to fight for her. He already has her.
#132: Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end.
Copulators (J/K)#133: Because the glass couldn't stop the lovin'!

TITLE SUGGESTIONS:
Because they're trapped in their own little,magic world (by beloved)
We are all waiting for in S3 for them to realise what they have (by beloved)
Because jack is her everything (by beloved)
They are perfect for each other becuase they are everything the other isn't (by beloved)
Because he is the future she longs for, instead of the past she runs from
Because they take care of each other's mind, body and soul.
because their lookst say everything without needing a single word
Because they meet in the middle
Because her happiness is more important to him than his pride
Because he leaves Kate speechless
Because Kate always goes to find him
Because she felt safe enough to break down in his arms
Jack's her future.everyone can see that (by Shiran)
It'll be the greatest love each of them has ever experienced (by Shiran)
She steals his heart and he takes her breath away (by Tia)
In his eyes she sees her future in an instant (by Tia)
They hear each other when they don't say a word (by Tia)
They've met before this life, and they'll meet again in another (by Tia)
His heart is telling him to give her everything (by Tia)
He's the light leading her to a place where she finds peace (by Tia)
They're always saving each other from themselves (by Tia)
He didn't fix her, they fixed each other (by Tia)
She won't keep her heart from him this time (by Tia)
His love makes her see who she really is at heart (by Tia)
There's no rhyme or reason, only a sense of completion (by Tia)
They're complete, now that they've found each other (by Tia)
He believes in her, even if nobody understands (by Tia)
Within his darkness, she's the light that shines the way (by Tia)
She came and breathed new life into his lonely heart (by Tia)
Because there are voices inside of them that want to be heard (by jabs)
It's more than just physical, deeper than spiritual (by jabs)
He makes her weak with desire (by jabs)
Of all the people she never wanted to lose, he's the only one she can't (by jabs)
Two Halves of a Whole (by franci)
He's her sanity (by jabs)

CREDITS:
Banner by: Fojbe
Copulators, soundtracks, songcards, previous threads, reasons banners by: ::mavie::
Quotes, Fanfic, Fanpage, Music Video banners by: -Katie-
Season 1 moments by: TrishaLyn
Season 2 moments by: -Katie-
Title by: franci*

Last edited by ~Amber~; 11-06-2006 at 07:20 PM
Old 11-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

thanks for starting..the title got cut off though! can we edit it to make it fit?

btw..i just saw the promo i seriously hope Skex doesn't happen! please be a dream! they can kiss..whatever..but sex this early on..what have the writers done to Kate's character??
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 11-06-2006, 12:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the new thread but the title doesn't fit. may at the end instead of we can wait too it could be so can we or something like that.

i just have 3 things to say before i head off to bed
1) we have more shippers than skate
2) we have more threads
3) if jake and kate were having sex in the open with cameras i wouldn't be excited because it is just weird and gross. it shows the true colors of skaters that they are excited about the skex. skate will only last as long as sex in a cage lasts.

sorry if i am negative and competitive but i need something to make me happy because right now i am so sad and not looking forward to wednesday

[Jack/Kate] "I asked you not to come back here for me and I wish...I wish that you hadn't. But I will come back here for you
Old 11-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

i just copied and pasted it and didnt even look, its all good now
Old 11-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey you guys! Bringing my post into the new thread!

I feel extremely serene these days, Skex or no Skex. I just know that there is an explanation for it. Kate hasn't changed in these last few eppies and she hasn't done anything out of character that makes me think that she loves Sawyer. The preview we got of the Jate reunion and Gregg's cryptic but intriguing answers just reinforced my belief that we'll have a payoff for the lack of Jate we've had to endure. Of course, things won't be all peachy and Jate will be separated again after the hiatus, but I feel that we're missing something big that we'll flip out of joy about after the episode and I just can't wait to find out what that something is! Yes, Gregg is vague but he also gives advice that turns out to be good and true after the facts. I'm gonna inject some optimism into this thread and I'm gonna speculate that we're gonna find out that a) Kate states to someone or to Jack himself that she is in love with him or b) that the Skex is part of someone's dream and in fact, we get an unexpected Jiss (maybe even Jex but I won't push my luck that far ).

Previews for Lost never show the big plot twists. Remember the American promo for EMFH we were all dreading? Well, Gregg did say that the producers had a hand in what goes into those promos and that this particular promo didn't give anything away. He was right: we never expected Kate to say plainly to Sawyer that she only said she loved him so that they would stop beating him. We also never expected her to quote Jack's 'Live Together, Die Alone' motto. We also didn't find out the twists regarding the two islands and the fact that Sawyer is a father in those promos.

As for last episode's promo, they did say that someone was gonna die but we all figured out it was Eko because of AAA's run in with the law and the rumors that he wanted off Lost and that he hadn't been seen in Hawaii in a while. See, we DEDUCTED that the big death was Eko and even before the episode aired, they were still some doubters.

All I'm saying is: I'm optimistic and I feel that we may be given more than we hoped for. And even if we're not, I just feel that everything will turn out all right for Jate. I'm sorry if this post has a very weird vibe to it, but I feel like I'm one the few people who anticipates this episode without dread. I just had to get that off my chest.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

ooh..it fits now!
i'm sure Skate won't last very long. Sawyer will probably do something to screw it up. I think the longest it'll last is until the end of this season..probably when Jack comes back(we'll get a jealous Kate seeing Jack returing with Juliet )
The writers wanted to explore both sides..so i think that's what they're doing..having this 'temporary' relationship for Skate fans..then full steam ahead with Jate!
Cath
Old 11-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

The thing is, Catherine, that I'm not even sure that Skate will have a 'relationship'. If anything, I think that this entire ordeal (and I'm not necessarily talking about the possibility of Skex here) will create tension in their friendship. I mean, we saw how at the end of EMFH, they clashed on moral grounds.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
The thing is, Catherine, that I'm not even sure that Skate will have a 'relationship'. If anything, I think that this entire ordeal (and I'm not necessarily talking about the possibility of Skex here) will create tension in their friendship. I mean, we saw how at the end of EMFH, they clashed on moral grounds.
yeh..i know what you mean. Evie has said that it's 'temporary' and 'she ends up with someone'..apparently its more of a 'lean' though..we'll probably see some kisses..etc. but i doubt its really a 'relationship' either. They want to get Skate out of the way first (to keep the Skate and Jate fans happy)...ooh..i can't wait for Jate to happen! it'll be a long wait..but definitely worth it! apparently Jack's staying with the Others for most of the season anyway..)
Cath
Old 11-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah i hate that we wont even get jack/kate interaction....but if it spares him from skate then so be it
Old 11-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amber~ (View Post)
yeah i hate that we wont even get jack/kate interaction....but if it spares him from skate then so be it
yeh..it would be really hard for Jack if they were 'together' and he had to see it. Then again, if Jack was with them, i doubt Skate would be 'together'. They need Jack to be separated from them for Skate to even work (like in the first 5 episodes)
Cath
Old 11-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

yeah you are totally right, this stupidity would never have happened if they had all been seperated or jack /kate or jack/sawyer had been put together......stupid 'others' ruining my ship
Old 11-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Morning coppies

Old 11-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

morning
Old 11-06-2006, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Hi Giuly!
Cath
Old 11-06-2006, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Morning People new thread thanks for the start Amber!!!

beautiful title! the key word is WAITING..