Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2012, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Title?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

“Their connection was always undeniable and even in the afterlife they made their way to each other” - EW
30 Best 'Will They/Won't They?' TV Couples – Jack & Kate - EW
"Jack and Kate, though, were really the heart of the story and plot of ‘Lost’ for its entire run." -MDB

"Knowing they would spend forever together was a fitting ending for a couple who were literally destined to be together." - MDB
"Without Jack and Kate the show would have fallen apart" - DIY
"She takes his hand, clutches it tight, smiles, eyes wet. They’re finally seeing each other."
"They’re finally seeing each other, the same jack & kate we’ve always known, for REAL."
"His eyes are wet. He can't promise her. She knows he won’t lie to her. It’s absolutely heartbreaking."
"She moves to him. Into him. Kisses him. Deep. Long. It’s romantic and tragic."
"He climbs to his feet. Jack and Kate trade a look. She sees how serious the wound it. Fighting back PANIC."
"Watching Jack, Kate is pensive. ACHINGLY SAD"
"A huge tremor shakes the ground. Kate holds onto Jack."
“Even after everything they’ve been through, it might not be over for these two”
"This is it. But Kate won't accept that. She shakes her head, ANGRY as she is emotional."
"And he just looks at her. Great SADNESS in his voice."
"And now Jack’s eyes again find Kate's. Water drips down and mixes with her tears as he moves to her."
"She UNDERSTANDS the inevitability of this conversation but won’t ACCEPT IT"
"Finally their lips part. Kate’s hands caress his cheek. And she says the only words possible in this moment— 'I love you.'"
"Her hands linger on his face for one finale beat. She can’t do this. But has to… she lets go”
"She's just looking at him. There's a wistfulness to it, a sense that she's remembering the 6000 treks that preceded this one."
"She's just looking at him. Jack becomes aware of her gaze and turns to her."
"Then right TO HER. 'Its the only thing in my life I haven't found a way to ruin.' She knows exactly what he's talking about."
"They haven't found a way to go to this place but we can't forget these two were engaged. They were in love."
"Those words literally slam into him emotionally. Kate has profoundly touched him."
"And this is a big moment. A real moment. We get the sense that even after everything, it might not be over for these two."
"Kate watching him. Feeling for him. Helping him. She looks up at him with true emphaty and understanding."
"Favoring just the couples now. No longer focused on the group but on the person NEXT TO THEM. Playing the PURE love between them.”

"Jack and Kate’s scenes are tender, they are underplayed, there is more going on in the characters’ heads than their actions portray" – The Box

"The relationship between Jack and Kate, the subtleness, the uncertainty, the ambiguity, painted a much richer, much different and truly consistent picture of a romance than the usual, simplified and amplified TV show relationship." - The Box

"What's 28 years when you have eternal love?" - Once Upon A Time
“BLAM! Cupid's arrow zings into Kate's behind. Jack walks off, knowing full well he just rocked Kate's world.” - Film Fodder
"Traditional, “slow burning flame” type romance in the style of Darcy and Elizabeth and now Jack and Kate ultimately outlasts seasonal, “roaring fire” type love." - The Box

"As it was, Jack and Kate turned out to be the literal endgame, their souls for all intents and purposes uniting in death and moving into the light entwined" – The Box

"Their relationship was never about whether or not they were going to hook up.Their relationship was about their relationship – not just the romantic aspect."- The Box

"Scenes between Jack and Kate existed to form a bond between the characters of a deeper nature than romantic attraction (deeper, as it turns out, than life itself)" – The box
“You hoped and prayed that these two attractive people would get together in the end.” - AfterElton
"...in a time when passion floated on a tropical evening breeze and love blazed in the flickering lights of a fire" - - Badd Lost Theories
“They find their souls clinging to each other through out the comming struggle and travail that engulfs them on the island and off. “ - Badd Lost Theories
“Kate's love for Jack is revealed as she only has eyes and concern for him.” - Badd Lost Theories
"He helps Kate find redemption. He falls in love with her and is able to face his own demons." - Badd Lost Theories
“The thing I really loved was Jack telling Kate he loved her. The way it was delivered was just so wonderful.” – Kitsis
The resident ‘will they or won’t they’ couple of the island finally got the closure they deserved during ‘The End’. – DJ
Endgame: Kate and Jack, Jim and Pam, Ross and Rachel...Best 'will they, won't they couples' ever. We so agree.
“Jack told her to leave with Sawyer but she fought him because she didnt want her bond with Jack to die” – Lost Encyclopedia
“Many characters did meet an awful end. Kate really flew home to live the rest of her life without Jack” - TIME.com
In both timelines, it's the relationships, the connections between these people that lift them up and save their souls. - Chron
Jack releases this massive sigh of relief, his body loosens, and he says in contained elation, “I love you” – Insidepulse
“For the first time in their complicated relationship, Jack was completely at her mercy”- Matt Basilo (Insidepulse)
Because Jate is the only TV couple that made it to the Death-defying meet- cutes list
Death-defying meet-cutes: Wouldn’t you want to share their story with your friends? - avclub,
"The two profess their love for each other and share a passionate kiss before separating." – poptimal
"Kate cries and tells him that she loves him. Jack tells her he loves her too… and… guess who’s crying again? Yep. Me" – QueenSoFrandom
"It let you see that while Jack and Kate could never quite be together in life, they could be together forever in the end" – AIB
"Finally, Jack and Kate find each other, and she brushes the hair from her face and smiles deeply. He takes her hand and walks into the group" – Chris Kirkman
"Her plea for him to leave the Island with her and finally telling him what we were hoping to hear--that she still loved him" – Lost Looking Glass
Oh Jack, couldn't you let Ben do that part? Kate's with me. - TWOP
Kate grabs Jack's face with both hands. And oh my word, how many times have I typed that phrase in this recap? - TWOP
So that he can reunite with the girl he wasn't ready to let go of, but ultimately did, so that he could cleave to the island and never let go. - TWOP
When they pull apart, Kate looks at Jack with a knowing grin. – TWOP
"You know that place between sleep and awake,where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you,that's where I'll bewaiting"
"I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back."
“Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson Shephard and that he saved
me... in every way that a person can be saved.”
"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."
“When Juliet told Kate, that Jack loved Kate, we knew it was something more serious than the kiss on the Island.” – Buddy Tv

“People would squirm upon learning that someone close to their hearts was a criminal. Not Jack: He gave Kate another chance.” – Buddy Tv

“Kate was hesitant with the idea of kissing Sawyer. Kissing Jack, on the other hand, happened in a snap!” – Buddy Tv

“You can sense the tension between the two as they dealt with the tight spaces and tried to get out of the net. “ – Buddy tv

“Despite his wishes, Kate still told Sawyer to rescue Jack from the Others. It's just one of many instances when Kate went after Jack. “ – Buddy Tv

“Why did Jack ask Kate to leave Hydra Island without him? Because he wanted her to be free from the Others” – Buddy tv

“Jack showed his immense trust of Kate when he asked her to hold a mirror during his appendectomy. The fact that he didn't trust Juliet, a doctor, speaks volumes.” – Buddy tv

“It takes a lot of trust for someone to stitch your wounds up with basic sewing tools, and that's what Jack had for Kate. “ – Buddy tv

“The sparks between Kate and Jack exist in all timelines. When the two bumped into each other at the lavatory, there was some clear flirting as they pulled away. “ – Buddy Tv

“When Kate popped sleeping pills in Jack's drink so he could relax after Boone's death, she proved that she can give the stressed doctor a break when he needs it. “ – Buddy tv

Last edited by Cinzia1; 05-17-2012 at 09:32 PM