Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-29-2008, 12:28 AM
New Fan

Am I the only person who thinks there's a connection with Hugo's lottery number mystery, and some of the numbers in this episode? Frequency 2.342;23 42; the last 2 numbers of Hugo's lottery, and the same 4 digits, in order, that were on the VW bus that Hugo found.
Please respond, this is my first ever post on a message board.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikgb424 (View Post)
Am I the only person who thinks there's a connection with Hugo's lottery number mystery, and some of the numbers in this episode? Frequency 2.342;23 42; the last 2 numbers of Hugo's lottery, and the same 4 digits, in order, that were on the VW bus that Hugo found.
Please respond, this is my first ever post on a message board.

Those #s have popped up a lot over the 3 seasons.
What the whole sequence of #s actually means is still unknown.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

That ep rocked! I'm still trying to process it all, very interesting stuff. Desmond and Penny = What a beautiful scene at the end between the two of them.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I agree Delilah.
I kept interrupting my own show by saying "aw" about a billion times.
<3
Old 02-29-2008, 01:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 My Love (View Post)
I love Des and Penny! This was such a good epi!

Me too!
& I agree
Old 02-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I agree with the person that said that it reminded them of the sickness Danielle's people supposedly had...
Old 02-29-2008, 05:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

I just finished watching this ep, and all I can come up with as a comment is . My mind, she is blown! Desmond and Penny on the phone! O.M.G!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:00 AM
Extreme Fan

penny and desmond, i too was going "aww" for the next few minutes.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Haven't seen the epi yet. but from what I hear from you guys there has been some time difference indeed like I was expecting, which makes em think once more C.S Lewis and Narnia. There are LOTS of common things. I'll have to see the episode to express a clear point of view, but it's blatant.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone notice our "friend" ( Ben's spy, the one who opened the door for D and S ) as one of the crew members when the helicopter landed? I don't have the episode recorded so can't go back to see. He is listed as one of the stars, so did anyone get a glimpse of him?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The end is so beautiful I cried Amazing episode!
Old 02-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fantastic ep. I loved the Desmond and Penny phone call. Their reunion at the end of the series is going to be incredible.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow I must say this is one the best Lost epsiodes in a long time. The whole Desmond doing his version of " Quantum Leap"(older 90's Tv show) was incredible . Knowing the scientist new enough to get Desmond in the past to find penny and basicly help himself from the time leaps.

I think as far as radiation Desmond was on the island for years underground in that computer room and was still on the Island when the hatch blew up. Thus he had a lot of radition exposure.

Knwing, from Saied accountthat Peny was on the video phone with charlie and asked for Desmond you knew she was going to answer the phone .

Know some of what took down Oceanic flight was part of what the helicopter ran into as far a weird cloud area. almost like a Bermuda triangle .

Some of this unexplained miracles that have occered on the island might start explaining Locke abilty to walk Sin being able to get pregnent.

In the last scene the scientist seeing a new addtion to his notebook mentioning Desmond!!!

Now he has a "cure" for anyone that goes thru a time leap.

What else can be next future flashbacks past flashbacks now present time your mind going back 10 years.

Lucky i have it DVR I have re watch it agian !
Old 02-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

This episode rocked. HIC owned it. The time travelling thing ~ blew my mind. And I LOVED That we got more Daniel ~ I just love him and his nervous ways. Desmond and Penny ~ I had tears in my eyes. I was glad they made contact. Desmond deserved contact after 3 years of being on the island. I am still trying to process it all. But I agree with whoever said that this is the sickness Danielle is talking about. It makes sense. All in all amazing episode ~ best of Lost so far this season!
I tried to climb your steps, I tried to chase you down, I tried to see how low I could down to the ground, I tried to earn my way, I tried to change this mind, you better believe that I am trying to beat this•Now and again we try to just stay alive•Two weeks and you ran away.•
Old 02-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Best episode of the season, hands down Desmond is amazing. I love this time traveling storyline.