Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 09-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I just posted these over on Emilie's board. Here are some new pictures I just found.

Old 09-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

I love that first pic, it's so pretty! With the lighting and Emilie is always gorgeous. Perfect for fanarts or avatars

Thanks for posting them Lucy Pearl.
icon *
Old 09-08-2004, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks so much Val for the pics. She's got a new shirt on in the first pic. Great cast pic too. she's in the front
Old 09-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Not only does she have a new shirt in the first one, but she's no longer preggers!

Yea... We were bombarded by tourists. But that was cool coz where I worked at the time was busy coz of them.

It was really cool where I worked, (I sold coats, jackets...) coz one time Seth Green came in. He was filming a movie here, and he needed a jacket coz the weather was getting cooler, so he came in and bought a jacket off me and my workmate Steffi.

The funny thing was, he got the smallest size you can get in mens leathers, and it was still too big for him.

I think I'm gonna head of and make some more Emile art!

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 09-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even notice she wasn't pregnant anymore until Val mentioned it on the EdR board. shows how observant I am.
Old 09-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

ah poor mouse ...always the last to know....

folks will have their opinions on edr but hopefully they'll tune in for the show and realize that it's written by someone who can write and not judge her by roswell's hiddeous character standards...she's done other projects and has done very well in them so hopefully folks can pass that gall stone that is roswell and finally make peace with whatever they need to and move on and try to enjoy this new project...the actors have moved on...it's time for some fans to do the same...
Old 09-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Meretwins: Exactly.
Lilmouse: Who's that on your avie, please?
And I don't want to leave.

...cause I know that without you,
I'm giving it away.

Old 09-09-2004, 04:45 AM
Elite Fan

Mere - I totally agree!

People soo need to get over Roswell... I'm just glad to see that Emilie got out relatively unscathed from it all.... Apart from the rampant people who now have it in for her of course.

I would love to know why they direct their anger at her... I mean, the only reason she "killed" Alex was because Colin Hanks wanted out to persue his acting career... So I mean, how can you blame Alex's death on her really?

Colin Hanks wanted out and the easiest way was to kill him off. Then they just had to have Liz do the whole "search for Alex's killer coz it's an alien thing" crap.

Ugh... It just disgusts me how people could even write that crap.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-09-2004, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Pearl
Yay, new thread! I'm actually kinda surprised we were the first to get to a second one. I was so sure that Dom's or Ian's would get there first! lol

Mind Warper, the small interview with Emilie can be found here. It's the one labeled Lost Preview: Meet the Characters, Part 3.

Can somebody tell me how i can save the characters 3 and the about the show video??? Please! I really need to save them, but i can´t...
Old 09-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TessShipper
Can somebody tell me how i can save the characters 3 and the about the show video??? Please! I really need to save them, but i can´t...
You can find it here

(rightclick and save)

Old 09-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

thank you so much!

just wanted to tell you that the linking for meet the characters 2 and 3 is wrong. but i got to download it in another way. thanks again.

Last edited by TessShipper; 09-09-2004 at 10:15 AM
Old 09-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

Oooo... Steffi can you let me know how to? Coz I want to watch it too.

Thanks.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-09-2004, 05:13 PM
cyb
New Fan

The problem is solved

TessShipper > I've just updated the webpage, so you can download all the clips

--- cyb ---
Old 09-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by meretwins
but hopefully they'll tune in for the show and realize that it's written by someone who can write and not judge her by roswell's hiddeous character standards...
someone who can write...I love that, mere.

JK & co basically had to blame the hole they dug themselves into on someone. So I guess they thought, "why not Tess? No one likes her, anyway. The viewers will think the story makes sense"

Insatiably Me - it's Ewan McGregor. I was thinking of changing it, but I'm not sure.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
JK & co basically had to blame the hole they dug themselves into on someone. So I guess they thought, "why not Tess? No one likes her, anyway. The viewers will think the story makes sense"
And yet the majority of the fans, even the ones who mindlessy loathed Tess, still saw through it. I guess JK didn't think that we were all that smart.

Tahra

icon by me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top