Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Addicted Fan

The BTS thing was from the third episode. They're actually filming the fifth or sixth eppy right now.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
So if anyone does watch Lost and think "evil Tess" in their heads, they're the ones who are going to miss out.
That's exactly how I feel. I think that's silly if they don't let themselves see Claire but only Tess. They're depriving themselves from truly experiencing a great show.

If Lost gets canceled prematurely (knock on wood that it doesn't) I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people out there that will blame Tess. Or Emilie. lol

I can only imagine what they would say if Claire died.

Last edited by Lucy Pearl; 09-07-2004 at 10:59 PM
Old 09-07-2004, 04:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Jenn, that add is awesome.

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucy Pearl
She was actually on Craig Kilborn. I wish she was on Conan!

Having seen the pilot, anybody who hates Claire in the first two episodes (Pilot) already went into this show hating the actress. For once she's not the "bitchy blonde" of the group.
Craig Kilborn!!! That's what she was on! I knew Conan wasn't quite right, I just had a 'C' name in my head and naturally it made me think of Conan. Heh... She should be on Conan.

Anyways, Thanks for the info and the pic and all.

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
I LOVE Conan. She should go on his show. Imagine how funny they'd be together. I like when she told Craig that US money sucks and then he pulled out a bunch of 100s.
I remember that. The money thing was awesome. I can just imagine the hysterics of having Emilie on Conan's show. I'd deffinitely have to record that.

And I agree y'all. I think the whole "viewing Emilie as 'Tess'" thing is just so closed minded and stupid. People really need to get over that.

Dean: "I’ll say it again; demons I get. People are crazy."

|| Icon by greyblue_eyes @ LJ ||

Last edited by AFLP; 09-07-2004 at 04:35 AM
Old 09-07-2004, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

That would have been sooo funny to see! We don't get shows like that here, so I don't get to watch it unfortunately.

People can be very close minded, and unfortunately they need to realise that "Tess" and "Claire" are only characters and that Emilie is probably nothing like either of them... But some people don't see it that way.

It's like they watch a show, hate the character, then start to hate the actor because they hated the character soo much that they can't stand to see them in anything else.

I know quite a few people like that. But like I said, that's their loss.

Personally I'm thrilled to see Emilie in something else, even if Tess wasn't exactly a nice person.... Not that that was anyones fault but the writers.... grrrrrrr....

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me

Last edited by Ngatiara; 09-07-2004 at 08:18 AM
Old 09-07-2004, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

i just downloaded the part of Craig Kilborn where she was and she was so sweet there!

Here are a few Emilie/Kristin Kreuk fanarts...

dreaming on
I love you
Old 09-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

I'd love to see Emilie - or anyone from the Lost cast, really - on Conan.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Mind Warper - I'm sure if you're able to watch video clips via your computer you could download the interview like TessShipper did. If not I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to see it. What country are you from?

I know quite a few fans like that too. They don't like one character so they automatically dislike the actor/actress for it. People really need to remember that most actors are NOT the people/characters they portray, but since many don't they deffinitely miss out on some good things.

But I guess that is their problem. Emilie's on "Lost" now and her role looks promising so we'll face forward and enjoy her new gig however long it lasts. Everyone else can go suck a lemon. Heh.

TessShipper - Nice Fan Art!!! Emilie was really sweet on Craig Kilborn's show. I was so amused watching her. She's too cute.

P Y R O - Agreed!

Old 09-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If Lost gets canceled prematurely (knock on wood that it doesn't) I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people out there that will blame Tess. Or Emilie. lol

I was on imdb's board for Lost & someone already said the plane crash should be blamed on Claire . If that happens, I will complain to JJ.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Lil-Mouse... That's ridiculous! Blaming the crash on Claire! How rude! I'm sure it's just a technical thing.

AFLP - I'm from New Zealand, that little Island wayyyy down below Australia. Home to Lord of the Rings and Russel Crow (Tho he wont admit it).

Mmmm... I never thought of dl the interview... I just tried to watch it, and the images weren't in time with the words... Like the people would be talking and I'd be stuck on a certain image.

I'll have to try it, thanks for suggesting that.

Steffi... Once again, the first art is amazing, but the second one wont come up for me to see.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
I was on imdb's board for Lost & someone already said the plane crash should be blamed on Claire . If that happens, I will complain to JJ.
Because she's played by EdR? That is crazy. People need to come to terms with reality and realize Emilie is not Tess nor was she the *****ing writer of Roswell.

Well, one thing everyone must compliment Emilie for... the writers of Roswell made one of her character evil and she played it so convincionally that people think she really is Tess.

and the FA's don't show up for me
Old 09-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yea, Emilie is a really convincing and amazing actress.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-08-2004, 02:56 AM
Addicted Fan

LilMouse - Why am I not surprised? I knew people would start whining. That is so completely lame it makes me equally want to be sick and/or laugh at the small-minded person(s) who posted it.

I pretty much avoid the message forums on imdb. Everyone there is so negative and immature or their standards are just WAY too high about some things. It doesn't matter what show/movie the board is talking about. My experience has always been negative there so I avoid it unless I'm looking up an actor/actress's up and coming projects or something like that.

Mind Warper - Ah! New Zealand! One of the many places I hope I have a chance to one day visit. I loved it pre-LOTRs, but heh... After that craze... Well... It didn't hurt my wanting to travel there. (I won't mention Russel Crow, other then the fact that he's a slightly odd duck. )

As for the whole downloading thing, yeah I know what you mean. >.< Before I saved up and got my new PC I had the same problems trying to watch videos. It's really frustrating. Deffinitely give it another try though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

justsmile - Very true. Emilie's talent has turned out to be both a blessing and a curse.

Old 09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

i really have to share my happiness! they show lost in germany on october the 6th! isn´t that great??? all in english. And emilie is always mentioned....

they wrote this as summary for lost, it´s german... sorry.

Originaltitel: Lost
Dramaserie, USA 2004
Start der 13-tlg. Dramaserie
Episodentitel: Pilot - Teil 1
Original-Episodentitel: Pilot - Part 1
50 min.
Regie: J.J. Abrams
Darsteller: Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Emilie de Ravin (Claire)

They named just three people and Emilie is under it! isn´t that cool? It´s even the highlight of the week!!!

It´s just a little confusing that she is named as actress and guest appereance...

Lost

Originaltitel: Lost

Dramaserie, USA 2004
Start der 13-tlg. Dramaserie
Episodentitel: Pilot - Teil 1
Original-Episodentitel: Pilot - Part 1
50 min.

Regie: J.J. Abrams, Drehbuch: J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof

Darsteller

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), Dominic Monaghan (Charlie), Emilie de Ravin (Claire), Evangeline Lilly (Kate), Matthew Fox (Jack), Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Jorge Garcia (Hurley), Maggie Grace (Shannon), Malcolm David Kelley (Walt), Naveen Andrews (Sayid), Harold Perrineau (Michael), Josh Holloway (Sawyer), Terry O'Quinn (Locke), Kim Yun-Jin (Sun)

Inhalt

Bei einem Flugzeugabsturz über dem Pazifischen Ozean können sich 48 Passagiere retten. Gefahren im Dschungel, Unwetter und die nackte Angst ums Überleben schweißen die Gestrandeten zusammen. Trotzdem kommt es bald auch innerhalb der Gruppe zu Spannungen und mysteriösen Vorfällen. - Aufwändig produzierte Actionserie vom "Alias"-Macher, in englischer Originalfassung und deutscher Erstausstrahlung.

Weitere Informationen

Executive Producer: Bryan Burke, Damon Lindelof, J.J. Abrams, Gastdarsteller: L. Scott Caldwell, Emilie de Ravin, Fredric Lehne, Greg Grunberg, Prod.-Firma: Touchstone Television
Old 09-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys...

Quote:
Mind Warper - Ah! New Zealand! One of the many places I hope I have a chance to one day visit. I loved it pre-LOTRs, but heh... After that craze... Well... It didn't hurt my wanting to travel there. (I won't mention Russel Crow, other then the fact that he's a slightly odd duck. )
Yes, yes he is. NZ is great... After LoTR's it was hectic!

Steffi... That's soo awesome! Let's hope I can eventually have some news like that.

As it is, I have some good news, and some bad news.

I'm going away to Aussie for a whole month! (That's the good and the bad. Good coz I'm going away on holiday, to see my cousin, bad coz she doesn't have the net, so I can't post here for a month.)

Tahra

icon by me
Old 09-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
Yes, yes he is. NZ is great... After LoTR's it was hectic!

Steffi... That's soo awesome! Let's hope I can eventually have some news like that.

As it is, I have some good news, and some bad news.

I'm going away to Aussie for a whole month! (That's the good and the bad. Good coz I'm going away on holiday, to see my cousin, bad coz she doesn't have the net, so I can't post here for a month.)

Tahra
I can imagine how hectic it was after the films were released. Everyone wants to see the "real" Middle-Earth. Oh, but deffinitely be excited about going to Australia. That is another country I would love to visit some day. We will deffinitely miss having you around for a whole month, but no worries. We'll still be here when you come back.

TessShipper - That's wonderful news! I'm happy you'll be getting the show over there.

Old 09-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by AFLP
I pretty much avoid the message forums on imdb. Everyone there is so negative and immature or their standards are just WAY too high about some things. It doesn't matter what show/movie the board is talking about. My experience has always been negative there so I avoid it unless I'm looking up an actor/actress's up and coming projects or something like that.
yea, there are a lot of mean people on imdb. But someimes I can't stop myself from lurking. It's a guilty pleasure.

Quote:
Because she's played by EdR? That is crazy. People need to come to terms with reality and realize Emilie is not Tess nor was she the *****ing writer of Roswell.

Well, one thing everyone must compliment Emilie for... the writers of Roswell made one of her character evil and she played it so convincionally that people think she really is Tess.
there's a lot of psychos out there. I still can't believe JK wrote a character that made people go insane. All because Tess "came between" M/L