Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
TMmm.. How about Nick Wechsler? Love to see them do more stuff together.
I like that idea

I know through Roswell and Beastmaster, she is pretty popular. I always used to get e-mails from fellow Roswellians asking me what she was up to, and I can't wait to see her on TV again
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 09-02-2004, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

what about no father? She´s a strong single woman who paid for sperm...

Is there some place to download the promos with Emilie or the interviews or some parts of the epis?
Old 09-02-2004, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it's ironic that Emilie is popular when Tess was so controversial and ticked off some people.

Quote:
you never know. that would be something different. or her best guy friend knew she wanted a kid, so he helped her out.

damn, I think I missed the repeat of E! News Live. Or is it going to be shown on 9/3? I guess it doesn't matter b/c my last class ends at 12:10.

mere - I'm trying to resist the urge. Temptation is a very bad thing.

Quote:
DL Lost?? What do you mean?
some people have downloading the ep already.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Addicted Fan

If you missed the E! News thing Ms Allegro has it available for download. There isn't any Emilie in the clip unfortunately.
Old 09-02-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

new thread! And the show hasn't even premiered yet... that's a good thing.
Quote:
Originally posted by TessShipper
I hope that isn't it... I'd rather it be that he died and Claire was on the plane to "get away" from her heart ache. Plus it would be better for Emilie to act out all of the angst.

Old 09-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm dl it cos its probably my only chance to get to see it before years im not living in the us and TV shows are arriving here later

But I've seen half of the episode so far and emilie is gonna rock. I'm so happy to know she ll be in the show as a regular

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse

mere - I'm trying to resist the urge. Temptation is a very bad thing.
be strong mouse ...i was wondering since everyone has a secret maybe hers is that she's running away from someone/something that involves her baby....oh the soap opera theories that abound....
Old 09-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yes they do!

Geez... Maybe I should do that, downloading eps I mean. I have no idea if/when NZ is gonna get the show. Mmmm... Or maybe not.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 09-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I just can't believe the pilot episode is up already but I am trying not to be tempted. Did you guys check out ABC.com yet? They show an interview about the show and meet the Characters and Emilie is interviewed and she talks about her character

Speaking of, got off the bus at work and there was a full size Lost ad at the bus stop and I found Emilie on it I took pics from my camera phone so I will post them later
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 09-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

I have the feeling the show is gonna be big and that's so good she's a part of it

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been everything else and it will have just as much meaning.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

where can i dl it? guess it will takes years since they show it in germany...
Old 09-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Addicted Fan

It is going to be big I think. It's everywhere. Which is just awesome for us and Emilie.

Dean: "I’ll say it again; demons I get. People are crazy."

|| Icon by greyblue_eyes @ LJ ||
Old 09-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenn I can't wait to see your pics. It's great that Emilie's face was on a poster.

TessShipper I have no idea where you can get it. I've never dl'd movies or tv shows before.

mere Maybe the daddy is like a mob boss and she wants to get away from him so her kid can be safe...if that's the case, her child won't be safe on an island with creatures.

Quote:
I hope that isn't it... I'd rather it be that he died and Claire was on the plane to "get away" from her heart ache. Plus it would be better for Emilie to act out all of the angst.
that's really sad. I don't want anything sad happening to Claire.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:02 AM
Extreme Fan

On EW Online there is an article highlighting Lost as one of the fall shows to watch. They used an episode still of Matthew, Emilie, and Jorge from the Pilot.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:04 AM
Elite Fan

Ooohhhh. They are using Emilie's image a lot to promote Lost I was over at the Emilie board and someone had posted an article about the show and the only image used was one of Emilie!!! Maybe people are excited about all the possibilities of stories that her character can have.

Not very long to wait now.

This one has to be my favourite image. She looks so sad and lonely. You just want to go and give her a hug and let her know that everything is going to be okay.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Closed Thread   Post New Thread