Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 08-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Yea they are... She looks great doesn't she?

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me
Old 08-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emilie does speak with her real accent on the show. I'm so glad she's using it. Too bad she couldn't use it on Roswell. That would've been cute.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Can anyone tell me where I can find the video clip with her talking in her Aussie accent? Please?

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-19-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure you can hear the Aussie accent in the Zap2It clip at Lost-TV...
Old 08-19-2004, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad that she is able to use her Aussie accent as well and she does look good in her promo pics. Very pregnant as well. I am just so excited that she is going to be around for the whole season!!

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 08-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by foreva_99
I'm glad that she is able to use her Aussie accent as well and she does look good in her promo pics. Very pregnant as well. I am just so excited that she is going to be around for the whole season!!
Hopefully the whole season/series. JJ better not kill her during labor! I'm glad she's there from the beginning of the series.
Old 08-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Yea, lets hope so!

They better not do a sort of "Tess" with her... You know, make her leave part way through....

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-20-2004, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

No!! They better not get rid of her midway through. If they do...I...I...don't know what I would do.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
They better not do a sort of "Tess" with her... You know, make her leave part way through....

I personally don't think that ABC (owned by Disney) would be happy if this show just offs the "young mother" character. Plus they added her to regular, maybe the writers have an arc for her. And also Claire's story sounds great. 1. She's alone with others after a crash on a not so normal Island. 2. She's a young mother, and not only has to survive but has to raise a child on that Island. That's a great story line that can go in many directions. So I don't see them killing her... or at least I hope they don't.
Old 08-20-2004, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

There's a reason she got promoted to series regular.

Then again, it's been said that a potential "meatsock" (the disposable extras who go along with the regulars on a hike only to die) could survive while a series regular bites the big one, paving the way for the "meatsock" to become a series regular... so you never know.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Meg, I hope you're right.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I wonder if Lost will get nominated for an Emmy's next year.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
You're living in your fantasy world, and the voice's are taking over... Sorry to break it to ya!

Tahra
Really? How do you know?

Can you see into my mind?

Or are you one of those voices

Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 08-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I wonder if Lost will get nominated for an Emmy's next year.
Probably technical awards. If it has sci-fi elements, don't expect too much from the Emmys.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was hoping since JJ is involved in Alias & that gets nods, that Lost would too. But sci-fi hardly gets any recognition like you said.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by P Y R O
Then again, it's been said that a potential "meatsock" (the disposable extras who go along with the regulars on a hike only to die) could survive while a series regular bites the big one, paving the way for the "meatsock" to become a series regular... so you never know.
What? WHAT? Xander maybe you shouldn't have mentioned that... that could turn people away from the show.