Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Wow that is an amazing pic!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 08-11-2004, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

If you go here Emilie Online you can see all of Emilie's screencaps from the pilot ep of Lost.

Tahra

I'M IN A GANG OF OBSESSIVE, WANT-IT-ALL SELFISH, HORNY HUMPIN' BITCHES

icon by me

Last edited by Ngatiara; 08-11-2004 at 09:15 PM
Old 08-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Tahra Thanks for that link, I forgot that my Emilie vids are there too
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 08-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

You make vids? Cool!

Can I make a request?? Would you be able to make me a vid?

*G*

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-13-2004, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mind Warper
You make vids? Cool!

Can I make a request?? Would you be able to make me a vid?

*G*

Tahra
Tahra Of course I have a number of Emilie vids at Dutch Roswell and Dreamer 4 Ever Productions
Old 08-13-2004, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Cool... I'll go take a look! I love vids.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-13-2004, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

I the fan art Mind Warper.

That pic of Emilie, standing side on looks so funny. She looks as though she is going to burst at any moment now. Love that pic with the plane exploding in the background. Awww....Matthew protecting her....

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 08-13-2004, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder how many eps in they'll get before Claire gives birth. Cause she does look like she's about to pop.
Old 08-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

I know right, I was wondering that too
Old 08-14-2004, 01:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for posting that new promo pic!! God Bless that Jack (Matthew Fox)! S'all I'm sayin'!

God I am so thrilled about this show and Emilie becoming a regular!!! I miss seeing her on TV too much! It looks to me like we won't get too many episodes before she'll be giving birth. The trauma the characters go through with the plane crashing alone could induce a premature birth for Claire. The shock to the body and all. She looks pretty ripe there anyway so yeah... I don't think we'll be waiting too long to see a birth, but I'm with y'all. I pray she doesn't have a still birth. That would be so horrible! I'd be ballin' my eyes out.

But the show looks SO great! I can't wait for the premiere. I finally saw a preview on ABC the other night when I was watching "Extreme Makeover" and it was really quick, but I saw alot of Emilie in it and she did speak too so I got psyched up about it. And Dom. GAH! What's not to love about this show? I really hope it is as good as it looks and I really REALLY hope it gets picked up for a whole season!

I just still can't believe some of the Roswell fans want to avoid watching the show just because they disliked Tess. Emilie is NOT Tess. Emilie is Emilie and Tess is long gone. Truthfully when Tess first showed up I didn't like her either because she kind of creeped me out until it was revealed who she really was. But then I started to like her, especially during season 2. She wasn't my favorite, but I learned to like her. I liked Max and Liz together too, but the thing got ridiculous and the writer's milked a few things completely dry ya know? It was kinda sad. Even after Alex died I couldn't go back to completely hating Tess and I LOVED Alex. You did not see a more hurt fan then me the moment Alex was gone. *sniffles*

It's just really sad what happened with that show, but afterwards I became a die-hard Emilie fan. I just love the girl, she's incredibly talented. She just has something that makes you want to watch her. It's really sad people are still carrying grudges from years ago over a character... Blame the people that made the big decisions for the show. Don't blame the actress. She was just doing what she was hired to do. She doesn't write the scripts. She just gives the words life. I think alot of us that were around for Roswell were depressed about how things went, but I can't believe some people are STILL upset over it. Isn't it about time we all moved on?

Sorry for ranting. That just annoys the crap out of me.

Yay for Emilie and Claire.

~ Lettie

Dean: "I’ll say it again; demons I get. People are crazy."

|| Icon by greyblue_eyes @ LJ ||
Old 08-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

all

For those who liked Emilie as Tess, I just finished a Rebel Video (Right Click and Save As) I used the song Haunted by Evanescence and it totally fit!!!

Enjoy
Old 08-14-2004, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the video link!!

I don't know when Claire is going to have the baby. It would make a great season finale cliff hanger. Whether or not she lives through childbirth but, that may be a little too cliched for JJ. Looks as though she could start having contractions at any moment I would hate being so far along and being stranded on an island. It would be so scary knowing that is something did go wrong then there would be no help around at all.

I just hope that all the Emilie hating fans out there really give this show a look. They may actually like the show. Sad that some people have decided that they are simply not going to like/watch the show because they hated Tess. I can't believe that people would act like that over a character and so many years after the show has aired.

Old 08-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wonder why Claire went on a plane in the first place. I thought pregnant women weren't allowed to travel after a certain point in their pregnancy.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

They are, depending on advice from their doctor, but they aren't allowed to take out Travel Insurance after... I think it's 3 months? I can't remember.

Sorry... I'm a Tourism and Travel student, so we learnt all about it in Travel Insurance.

But it will be interesting to see why she was travelling. I assume we'll find out in the episode backflash that they should do on her.

Tahra

icon by me
Old 08-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LilMouse
I wonder why Claire went on a plane in the first place. I thought pregnant women weren't allowed to travel after a certain point in their pregnancy.
I like to think that it was a romantic reason she was on the plane. Maybe she was travelling to meet her baby's father after being seperated for a long time Or there is the other nasty thought: that he was sending her away/broke up and she was heading home to be with her family.