Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2011, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i like the art. will read the drabble later. thanks for posting it.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I like that!. Both the art and the drabble. Thanks for sharing it.
There's a few short fanfiction stories out there addressing that reunion. None of them can compare to what would have been to actually watch it
Old 02-26-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostin2004 (View Post)
I like that!. Both the art and the drabble. Thanks for sharing it.
There's a few short fanfiction stories out there addressing that reunion. None of them can compare to what would have been to actually watch it
if only they did a little video with Sawyer, Kate, Claire etc living in the real world for the dvds.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
if only they did a little video with Sawyer, Kate, Claire etc living in the real world for the dvds.
that will always be for me the only weak spot of the finale! I really wanted to see their reunion! who knows? maybe there is the scene somewhere and it will be released in another dvd release some years from now!
Old 02-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

would have been nice i admit
Old 02-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostie86 (View Post)
that will always be for me the only weak spot of the finale! I really wanted to see their reunion! who knows? maybe there is the scene somewhere and it will be released in another dvd release some years from now!
ugh, the producers WOULD do that just to get more money out of fans.

and sometimes fanfic is not good enough. I like to see these things acted out, and to know what the rest of their life was like.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

When asked, Carlton Cuse said that it was not in their minds (he and Damon) but Disney might want to do it in the future.

A New LOST TV Show Or Movie? Carlton Cuse Says It’s “Very Possible” | DarkUFO - LOST Homepage

This opens a door but closes another. It basically says they are done with Lost so it's up to whoever cares to actually carry on the project. I personally don't expect any new screen material of Lost, whether if it's a TV show or a movie. I just don't want to harbor false hopes. But, of course, I'd love to see what happened to the Ajira guys.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't want Emilie to be involved in Lost anymore. I want her to move on to other characters & projects.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think if there ever is new Lost stuff it won't have anything to do with Claire and Aaron.

Lostin2004, were the fanfics that you read any good?

Last edited by Salene; 02-28-2011 at 11:53 AM
Old 02-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

I mainly read them at Fanfiction.net . Some of them at least make you smile. I will go through them and pick up the ones that are worth the reading and refer to Claire & Aaron. Will come back here with the list.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salene (View Post)
I think if there ever is new Lost stuff it won't have anything to do with Claire and Aaron.

Lostin2004, were the fanfics that you read any good?
too bad that they're constantly overlooked by the show.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

First part of the list:

Reunion Claire & Aaron:
Weighted Down, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Chapter 3 of These Waking Moments Chapter 1: Jealousy Rears Its Ugly Head, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Chapter 3 of LOST: Finding Home Chapter 3: Whatever Happened, Happened, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Claire & Aaron years later
Wind Beneath My Wings Before the Clouds Come, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Filling the Void, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Stranger Than Fiction, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

These are drabbles centered in Aaron, with mentions of Claire, Charlie, Kate.
Special: A Celebration of Aaron Chapter 1: Falling Star, a Lost fanfic - FanFiction.Net

There will be a second part as there are a good bunch of stories mainly about Jate and Skate post The End. Sort of what was Kate's life without Jack and other fics about life post-island with Kate & Sawyer... and in those stories there's usually some glimpses of Claire and Aaron (not only reunion), but I will need to dig in the archive to look for them.
Old 03-07-2011, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's nice to see some people do still write for them. There was a lot of story to tell.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostin2004 (View Post)
First part of the list:
OMG! Thank you so much for those! You rock!

I will add the Links to the OP when I have more time.
I need to start to check out Livejournal now for more fanfic.

Quote:
There will be a second part as there are a good bunch of stories mainly about Jate and Skate post The End. Sort of what was Kate's life without Jack and other fics about life post-island with Kate & Sawyer... and in those stories there's usually some glimpses of Claire and Aaron (not only reunion), but I will need to dig in the archive to look for them.
Awww, that's great of you! That reminds me of some post-island Skate/Jate videos I watched just so I could have a few seconds of Claire and Aaron together. Sadly my PC is kind of a mess right now, so i don't have the links anymore.
I have to admit though that I usually stay away from Kate POV fics like that because I'm not a fan of the whole Claire and Kate Dynamic or the whole Aaron and Kate story.

callielilyyy

Last edited by Salene; 03-15-2011 at 12:55 PM
Old 03-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Where is everyone?