Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you

I finally decided to explore other sub-forums out of Emilie's. Although... same subject
Old 02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What's your fav CA moment?
Old 02-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
What's your fav CA moment?
I agree with you guys in that same scene (end of Maternity Leave) as we see Claire expressing her current feelings towards Aaron. We could have assumed her change before, since he was born, practically, yet we get to see Claire verbalizing it. So it's a beautiful bonding moment for them.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I tried looking for the scene on yt, but I couldn't find it.

I did see the flash sideways birth. I think I preferred that birth scene more than the first birth scene b/c it had everyone remembering.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I tried looking for the scene on yt, but I couldn't find it.
You can always try littletonpace website. I think I've only seen it in youtube as part of music videos.

Quote:
I did see the flash sideways birth. I think I preferred that birth scene more than the first birth scene b/c it had everyone remembering.
I know what you mean but I guess the context is different for both scenes. The birth itself had its importance the first time, it was longer and brought up many emotions. But in the second birth we were all waiting for Charlie&Claire's encounter so it served more as an excuse.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

plus, during the first birth - Boone dies which was so unneccessary to me

I can't remember if I cried for the first birth b/c it was so long ago, but I did cry during the 2nd one.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I cried so much during the second birth. Emilie just killed me with her "It's Aaron" and then the Baby stopped crying when she held him like he recognized his Mommy too.

I still wish they would have showed us the "real" reunion or a flashfoward of Claire and Aaron off Island.

btw Aaron's first birth made it on Entertainment Weekly's list of 20 Memorable Movie/TV Births:
Lost, Emilie de Ravin | 20 Memorable Movie/TV Births | Photo 4 of 21 | EW.com
Quote:

Lost
Aaron Littleton
Born November 1, 2004
We thought he was the Messiah or something. Nope!
Old 02-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Aaron should;'ve been more important than he ended up being What a letdown.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really wish we had seen their reunion.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salene (View Post)
I cried so much during the second birth. Emilie just killed me with her "It's Aaron" and then the Baby stopped crying when she held him like he recognized his Mommy too.
I still wish they would have showed us the "real" reunion or a flashfoward of Claire and Aaron off Island.
That scene was IMHO the best reunion of the End. I know Sawyer/Juliet and Jin/Sun were good ones but to me, being a PB&J shipper, that was the most waited scene since season 3. And it had a high emotional content. Kate and Claire recreating Aaron's birth, then Claire awakening with Aaron flashes and finally Claire and Charlie were just.... I was overflooding with tears. I can't watch that scene again without getting my eyes tearing.
As you guys said, seeing a Claire & Aaron reunion would have been awesome!.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Claire never go to really mourn Charlie, so that reunion sort of made up for it.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Aaron should;'ve been more important than he ended up being What a letdown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
I really wish we had seen their reunion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostin2004 (View Post)
That scene was IMHO the best reunion of the End. I know Sawyer/Juliet and Jin/Sun were good ones but to me, being a PB&J shipper, that was the most waited scene since season 3. And it had a high emotional content. Kate and Claire recreating Aaron's birth, then Claire awakening with Aaron flashes and finally Claire and Charlie were just.... I was overflooding with tears. I can't watch that scene again without getting my eyes tearing.
As you guys said, seeing a Claire & Aaron reunion would have been awesome!.
To all of this!

Claire and her Babybump being cute:

quiteapill
Old 02-23-2011, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the baby bump photo is adorable.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yes, very nice pic and a hippie background on it
Old 02-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

flaky-artist