Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that guy who was wheeling Locke in his chair the same guy who came to see Hugo in the first episode this season or do I have that wrong?
No you are right, I forgot to mention him. I wonder what happened to him that he was suggesting to Locke.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Abbadon! And he told Locke to go on a Walkabout... Seems he knows something about the island too.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

It was amusing... my dad had Jack withdrawl. He was like... where is he? And then he shows up and I'm like, there he is Dad, and he was like... uhh, yeah ofcourse in the last 10 minutes. Quite amusing.

kenny | credit
Old 05-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Abbadon is just the definition of creepy. He gives me goosebumps.

Oh, and I didn't miss Jack at all.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
It was amusing... my dad had Jack withdrawl. He was like... where is he? And then he shows up and I'm like, there he is Dad, and he was like... uhh, yeah ofcourse in the last 10 minutes. Quite amusing.
What an awesome Dad. I was all for tons more Jack, but I figured after last week he wouldn't be around a lot this week.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Addicted Fan

I wanted to know what was going on with Miles and Sawyer but they didn't even show him. I really want to know why he chose to stay.

That Abbadon gave me the creeps the first time I ever saw him.

I just want to know how locke is supposed to move the island.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Claire was eerily calm, which was freakin awesome. Now we just need to put Jack in the cabin and we'll have ourselves a little tripped out, mindfrak of a scene. Poor Locke. I would have ran out of there screaming.

I loved all the Ben/Hurley/Locke stuff. Especially "I am following him" "I wasn't even in the lead" or whatever the lines were. Too funny! Oh, and "Who did that?" "He did" says John Locke, all nonchalant. What the frak? Love me some crazy cool Locke.

Ben seemed so defeated. Like what? Ben can't lose his mojo!

Like everyone else, the candy bar scene was genius. I was waiting for one of them to get shot though. It was too long. Or for the cabin to explode.

And again like everyone, move the island? What? You want Locke to rope the island like a cowboy and drag it?

Poor Michael. He just can't die. It's going to suck when the ship explodes and he is stuck floating in the water, screaming "WALTTTT!!!" again.

I am worried about my Desmond!

"They are calling them the Oceanic 6..." OH boy. It's really going to happen.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I actual thought it was going to be the eye patch guy who was wheeling Locke because I remember last season when he said he remembers locke but the Locke he knew was paralyzed.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs (View Post)
Poor Michael. He just can't die. It's going to suck when the ship explodes and he is stuck floating in the water, screaming "WALTTTT!!!" again.
How dare you. Michael is in that coffin.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
That's another thing I wonder if we will find out in the season finale who in fact is in it.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Addicted Fan

There was NO Sawyer in this episode }:|
Old 05-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I forgot to add that he slowly floats to LA where he is put in that coffin, waiting for Jack to come visit him. In his hobbit coffin.

I do hope we get another blurry newspaper clipping about who is in the coffin in the finale. Those are fun! Crossies that is says "Shot two women and told his son. What a bad father he was."
Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs (View Post)
I forgot to add that he slowly floats to LA where he is put in that coffin, waiting for Jack to come visit him. In his hobbit coffin.
You think it matters that coffin looks small enough for Claire? Please. When we eventually see Michael in it, he'll fit perfectly.

And I will weep. I heart Mickey.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Forgive me if this question was already asked but...

Did anyone notice towards the end of the Ep if when Locke came out of the cabin... did Benji ask "Did they tell you what to do?" Or was it he? I could have sworn he asked "they" which would have meant that Ben knew there were more people in there than just Jacob.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

The person in the Coffin I believe is Michael. He is responsible for only 6 getting off the Island. He also gets off under an Alias but is not known as an O6. This is why no-one went to the funeral. If it had been a member of the O6 there would have been a media frenzy. This is why Kate did not want to visit the coffin....