Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys, I have some bad news.

John Locke still lives in Season 3.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL TO ****ING ASS HELL!

I was at Comic Con yesterday and they said that Locke is still alive. Along with Eko and Desmond too.

I was really hoping the old fart would have died but then again we still don't know how the hell he ended up in the wheelchair though.

I have two theories two that:

Theory #1: Locke becomes con artist daddy Copper's little sidekick. He joins in on the con all the well hoping this will please daddy. Then those guys from the 'Lockdown' show up, Cooper runs for it leaving Locke behind and they break his legs.

Theory #2: Locke starts stalking Helen kind of like he does with Cooper. Helen has moved on and is engaged to another man. Locke tries to talk her out of it. New boyfriend and old boyfriend fight. Fight gets out of hand. Locke gets hit by a truck. The doctor tell John he will never walk again. Helen sees Locke says she's sorry and leaves. Locke yells out, "Helen, don't leave me! I love you!" yada yada ****ing yada.

I'm hoping for the first one because I want to rub it in Locke's face that he's a total moron for listening to the bastard.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:05 AM
New Fan

Oh ym god Locke infuriates me no end. I never really liked him, but i though oh hes a harmless old man, let him be. But when season 2 began and he started second guessing Jack, and getting this attitude, i just had enough! Not to go into any spoilers, but in the season finale what he did, he better get his comupance (sp?!)
Old 07-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course Locke Lives, what would NIGHTMARE ISLAND be like without the "bald wanker perv"? I'm telling you, one of the island's "unsolved mysteries" has got to be that Locke is the monster and that's why he still lives. He turns into it late at night while everyone is sleeping!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:06 PM
Passionate Fan

I KNEW IT!!!!

KILL THE LOCKE MONSTER!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2006, 01:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I knew having Locke blown to little tiny peices was too good to be true! And here I was hoping for a nice Locke free season 3

~Rachel~
Old 08-11-2006, 06:16 AM
New Fan

Locke should go to H-E- double hockey stick!

On Three Minutes, I was just PRAYING that when he took that splint off that he would fall face down into the sand and DIE!! What is the point of him being on the island?! I think that his Daddy is the real Mr. Sawyer and Sawyer will find out about it and kill Locke! Wouldn't that be fun?

I think Locke is gonna become gay. Wouldn't that be funny? Like he'd grab Sawyer's ass or something and Sawyer would punch him in the face! I think that him and Michael should go gay together! The two most EVIL characters. I bet with the magical forces of the island, they'd have an EVIL little baby! God, that would be one UGLY baby!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Enter 77:
It was SO funny when Locke sheepishly explains well he pressed 77 because he was TOLD to. I enjoyed seeing Locke taken down a peg and made to look foolish in the ep. How dumb could he be going off to play a computer game when he's supposed to be guarding a prisoner? It's the same as him sacrificing Boone, when Locke gets fixated on something he doesn't think of anything else. And he obviously takes orders from computers same as he does from islands.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Locke drives me absolutely insane. How hard is it to simply watch a prisoner without getting all obsessed over some new thing? Definitely liked how Enter 77 brought his down a level know. It sort of proved to him he's not as great and wondrous as he seems to think he is.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Danm!! His episode looks SOO dumb next week.. More of Locke looking like an idiot for an hour. I can't wait..
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Why the heck cant Locke leave things alone! Eppy after eppy my dislike gets stronger.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello my fellow Locke Haters!

It's been a while since I did some good solid Locke bashing. The last few episodes Locke didn't do anything big, in fact, he almost seemed. . . . okay. But last night's episode just proved to me he's still the brain dead hunter we all love to hate!

First off, WTF?!?!

He blew the submarine, their one chance for leaving the island!!! What was the point of that?!

You don't want to leave, fine!

You can stay here on Craphole Island and play The Great White Hunter with your animal friends Whitey the Polar Bear and Hammy the Wild Boar.

Locke may not want to go home, but most of the survivors do. They have family back home, lives. But he doesn't care. Since he's miserable he wants everyone else to be miserable with him.

"Leader among men" my ass!!!!!

Locke is such a tool. I can see Ben pulling the strings, "dance for me Locke, dance!" Ha! Ha! Ha!

I wonder what's Locke going to do to Cooper. He'll probably start to act all tough thinking he's the one with the power now but then Cooper will start to sweet talk him and Locke, like always, falls for it and lets him go. Then Cooper stabs in the back, again!

If that happened I would be like, Sucker!

God, I've missed this! It's good to be home!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Locke is such a moron.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I couldnt agree more with both of you!

Rewatched the episode this morning and Im like "what an idiot"
Old 03-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Alex: "You know he's manipulating you, right?"
Locke: "How's that?"
Alex: "That's what my father does. He manipulates people. He makes you think it's your idea but its his."
Locke: "I'll have to keep that in mind."

When are you going to listen to someone that isn't you, Ben or the island, you stupid-ass idiot?!

Old 05-24-2007, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Why the heck couldnt he stay dead?