Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2006, 02:21 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Great reasons, Rona Jo!

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Hey You forgot "because he Killed off Boone" (Or was that already on the List?)
Old 06-24-2006, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added to the list, even since Boone died I've hated Locke, I just never discovered this thread for some reason.

I love all of your ways to kill him off, the karma of being rejected by the others would certainly be something I'd pay to see

~Rachel~
Old 06-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkiecat28
Can I be added to the list, even since Boone died I've hated Locke, I just never discovered this thread for some reason.

I love all of your ways to kill him off, the karma of being rejected by the others would certainly be something I'd pay to see

He really has gotten strange after Boone died. I was a big fan first season, and then he just seemed too weird, even for Lost
Old 06-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Locke will probably turn out to be that "disease" that's running loose on the island and that everyone keeps mentioning!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz
Locke will probably turn out to be that "disease" that's running loose on the island and that everyone keeps mentioning!
That wouldn't surprise me. Locke is like a cockroach, no matter what you do to him he will survive. I wouldn't be surprised if when he survives the blast, which beacause I hate him I'm sure he will, he'll spend the rest of the season ranting about how the island/hatch/others/whatever he believes this week saved him because he is "special" and "important".

~Rachel~
Old 06-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
!!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Watch out!

Locke is carrying "brain-dead moron" disease" that causes people to become completely stupid.

Signs to look out for:

No compassion for others, like Charlie and Eko when they tried to blow open the blast door. or when Boone died and said that he was a "sacrifice that the island demanded"

Anger issues, "living in the shadow of the genius" and throwing a fit.

Guillble, believeing his con man of a father or believeing everything that the so-called "Henry Gale" said to him

BEWARE!

Stay away from the crazy hunter-wannabe freak or you too will end up, a "brain-dead moron."

RUN! RUN FOR YOU LIVES! SAVE YOURSELVES!
Old 06-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

good one.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rona Jo! This thread is too funny!

Quote:
That wouldn't surprise me. Locke is like a cockroach, no matter what you do to him he will survive. I wouldn't be surprised if when he survives the blast, which beacause I hate him I'm sure he will, he'll spend the rest of the season ranting about how the island/hatch/others/whatever he believes this week saved him because he is "special" and "important".
BEWARE. IT LIVES! Locke will be the first one out of the extinct hatch! I guarantee it!

The Survivors would actually do the "Others" a service by posting a warning sign that boldly declares: BEWARE OF THE CREEPY, HATCH-OBSESSED PERV. NOT THE DOG!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

BEWARE. IT LIVES! Locke will be the first one out of the extinct hatch! I guarantee it!

The Survivors would actually do the "Others" a service by posting a warning sign that boldly declares: BEWARE OF THE CREEPY, HATCH-OBSESSED PERV. NOT THE DOG!!!
The survivors totally should. All Vincent can do is beg for food and bark. But Locke will just keep mummbling self centered ideas on life and the island and varoius other things and worst of all won't EVER go away!

~Rachel~
Old 06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The survivors totally should. All Vincent can do is beg for food and bark. But Locke will just keep mummbling self centered ideas on life and the island and varoius other things and worst of all won't EVER go away!
You're right, he won't ever go away!

Do you think there's any chance that the survivors will have their prayers answered so they can go "deaf" and be spared from hearing Locke's incessant mumbling?

Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Do you think there's any chance that the survivors will have their prayers answered so they can go "deaf" and be spared from hearing Locke's incessant mumbling?
It would be a blessing. Or maybe Locke can just have his vocal cords cut during the explosion or something. I might find him mildly entertaining if he was forced to mime everything he wanted to say.

~Rachel~
Old 06-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

*laughs* I say leave him in the Hatch and throw away the Key he can be like one of those evil dogs you see in neighborhoods that HAVE to be locked up
Old 06-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes
*laughs* I say leave him in the Hatch and throw away the Key he can be like one of those evil dogs you see in neighborhoods that HAVE to be locked up
He could be like an urban legend they tell to Aaron and Sun and Jin's baby. "Once there was a creepy bald man who hit on blonde girls half his age and believed he was important to everyone. Nowhe's locked up in the exploded reckage of a hatch deep in the jungle, for everyone's safety and sanity"

~Rachel~