Old 05-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Sayid is following them..

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Old 05-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01
I bet his trap will actually be the other way around...I mean we all assume he's leading Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sawyer into a trap but this had me thinking...the Others don't want Jack or Kate (they both said it) and they don't want Sawyer (from the Hunting Party) and they've never tried to take Hurley. BUT the Others were always talking about people like Locke and Claire...what if Michael takes Jack and co. away to keep them distracted so the Others can come and attack everone else and take whoever in exchange for Walt?

Because why would Michael bring those few, and why does it have to be them? They're the ones the Others don't want, so I'm thinking he's paving the way to let the Others ambush the rest of the group.

Wouldn't put it past this bastard.
OMG, i never pieced it together like this but i'll bet that you're absolutely right about this. It'll explain how they get "rid" of some more characters because they get taken.

Wow, Michael has really gone off the deep end. Now, just because he HAS guilt over abandoning his son in the first place and the "Others" are using that to their advantage, everyone else is going to pay the price for it like Ana and Libby did. How disgusting that he really is a weak-willed/weak-minded bastard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maus
What pic??
I only know the pic with Jack/Kate and Michael on a mountain
Oh, please tell me that's a scene where Sayid comes running up the mountain side, charging at him full blast to push him off the top of the mountain top yelling "traitorous, murdering bastard!"

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz
Oh, please tell me that's a scene where Sayid comes running up the mountain side, charging at him full blast to push him off the top of the mountain top yelling "traitorous, murdering bastard!"
Now that is a scene i would like to see. And Michael will plunging to his death yelling "WAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTT!!!!!".
Old 05-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax
Now that is a scene i would like to see. And Michael will plunging to his death yelling "WAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTT!!!!!".
OMG...you KNOW he will too!!! May Walt's NAME "Rest In Peace" After That!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

him falling would be wayyyyyyyyyy too easy. michael needs to suffer!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ No Problem...they can work their way down the mountain, retrieve him, and push him off again and again and again....

Old 05-16-2006, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

YES!

And I forgot to about the "Walt's name, rest in peace thing" is hilarious!
Old 05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-16-2006, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure they can ask the island to bring him back to life again and then they can kill him over and over again for weeks if they want to. Anything can happen on the island. I think Hurley deserves to kill Michael at least 100 times then everyone else can join.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I havent been in here for awhile, but Im sure I will have some words to exchange about him after seeing tomorrows eppy.
My LJ
Old 05-17-2006, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure of that too. It wouldn't surprise me if we get a new thread really soon.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Is anyone up with me to do some Michael bashin'?
Old 05-17-2006, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

Hi Amanda! I'm ready for some Michael bashing.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

Whoops, got caught up with IMDB jumping...
Old 05-17-2006, 04:11 AM
Master Fan

Don't worry, it's OK. How many times do you think we'll hear the words Walt or my son in the new eppy?