Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

I am so confused
Old 03-23-2010, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That scene was so oddly filmed. I wonder if they did it somewhere else at a different time or something.

Also, I agree Air. They could have shown him being in the ship for a days in another way. Not seeing himpulling on chains, watching a boar, going after a boar, pulling on chains, laying there, pulling on chains...

Also Titus. Someone give me a god damned gif.
growing up. moving on.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So we agree that 'bad' comment on this episode will get deleted?

What did MIB mean by Jacob stealing his body btw?!? I can't wait for episode 15!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
that GIF scene was kinda weird, cause Jacob looked like he was blind or something.
his eyes were all odd.

its mostly why im team MIB and Jacob still
Yeah. The eyes were weird. First I thought they were gonna pop black & white like Locke's eyes in 1.10 i believe.

I think that scene was done well. He was desperate and that showed. I wasn't bother by any of it.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
ANYONE WHO GIVES THIS ANYTHING UNDER 10 IS GETTING
my dad just gave it a 5. i was adopted
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also Titus. Someone give me a god damned gif.
hahahha lol Ally

Quote:
I think I could have done without 37 minutes of Richard crying and in chains, pretty much alone. Don't get me wrong, he was amazing. He nailed holding an entire episode on his own and really showed his acting chops. But still, kind of slow.
I think I agree
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
my dad just gave it a 5. i was adopted
some people-granted few but still-voted poor and awful on Dark. the world is going to hell i'm telling ya.

Ali
Old 03-23-2010, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I know you're kidding but not everyone has to love this episode.

I'm so glad we learnt about him, though. It seemed a bit filler although we did learn a few things.
growing up. moving on.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
so according to Jacob, MIB is like this disease that wants to spread?
Interesting link to the island's theme of infection!!!

Quote:
What did MIB mean by Jacob stealing his body btw?!? I can't wait for episode 15!
See, I think this is why I can't love the episode yet. Because it's lines like that that they threw out there and it's like...wait what? I think I am mistrustful of like every single thing about this episode. Except I do think the darkness spreading and Jacob's protection of the island to keep MIB trapped is true. Not sure about anything else though.

Quote:
Also, I agree Air. They could have shown him being in the ship for a days in another way. Not seeing himpulling on chains, watching a boar, going after a boar, pulling on chains, laying there, pulling on chains...
exactly!
Fan Forum Hero

I believe those voters vote the same stuff every week. Some people just need to hate. MIB would love.

This was like one of the most revealing epsiodes of LOST.
Of course it also brought up more questions. Wouldn't be lost if it didn't.
Master Fan

Quote:
What did MIB mean by Jacob stealing his body btw?!?
it seemed like he was just attaching all the things he does himself, onto jacobs personality to throw richard off but idk

Quote:
some people-granted few but still-voted poor and awful on Dark. the world is going to hell i'm telling ya.

if this is poor and awful then i want that every week
Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think this was the best episode this season, if not ever. It revealed so much! And now I'm ready for the final eps.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
Veeerrryyy interesting thought! *brain explodes* Except then why are there two realities? Why does the island still exist in 2007 and not in 2004?

Someone needs to transcribe Jacob's speech to Richard so we can study it.
I don't know! That's where I'm Lost (heh)
to yourself
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I believe those voters vote the same stuff every week. Some people just need to hate. MIB would love.
lol reminds me of that blog of the guy who watches each LOST ep just to give a review on how much it sucked
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We learned that Jacob gave him the power.. which we kind of already knew because Richard just asked for it.
Learned that MIB wants to leave.. already knew that. What we did learn was that the island is like a cork and keeps him there.
Learned Richard came on the Black Rock - we'd already guessed that in the S5 finale, but now we know it's because he killed someone accidentally and his wife died.

I do think it answered some stuff (my fav being why the statue is only a foot and why the ship was in the middle of the jungle) and anytime I hear Smokey I become a little kid in a candy store giddy, but I wouldn't say this episode was THE BEST EVA, etc.

It was very interesting and informative.

Also Titus.
growing up. moving on.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but maybe he meant that its because of Jacob he's that smoke. urgh. That was one part that really confused me.
The other lines were pretty obvious to mess up with Richard's mind. but that one ..

+ We learned how the Black Rock came into the middle of the jungle!

So the 'evil-ness' was probably the 'dease' Rousseau was referring to in S1. And now Sayid is infected...