Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great episode . Not fast paced like the premiere, and not one of the best episodes ever, but great. Kate and Claire , they were beautiful, how i missed their scenes and Claire herself. Kate can be a bad ass, but she can't help her altruist and protective instinct.

The pill thing reminded me of Matrix, and i'm so scared about the infection. So Claire "died" like Sayid (and maybe Ben)? I don't know what to think about this resurrection stuff. Ben is dark, but he does have a heart.

Sawyer, oh man, he broke my heart. Josh was great. The dock scene was beautiful and like his friend Kate, i felt sorry for both Sawyer and Juliet. I hope he finds her in the flash sideways. I can't wait. Once again, Kate shows that she will do anything to comfort her friends and loved ones.

Dogen and Jack, awesome . Jack was so amazing this episode, asking for answers and showing the Others he ain't no fool. The scene with Kate , just make out already . Also, the flash sideways look was lovely. I hope he gets involved with Claire and Kate flashes, it's a family thing after all.

Island Claire, so creepy. What a come back! I hope she never died and that she will be ok.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, come on. Let's stop with the Kate is only there as Sawyer's bestest friend, lol. Sawyer and Kate can never be just friends with their romantic history just like Jack and Kate aren't best friends forevah. There are two very different and special bonds there no matter what.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok, no lie, but when Sayid said it only matters who he trusts (obviously Jack), I went awww, lol.
Me tooooo. I loved that scene.

And I loved Jack in this episode. He was pretty badass.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm liking Jack overall since the season started. I don't know what's happening to me.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Oh, come on. Let's stop with the Kate is only there as Sawyer's bestest friend, lol. Sawyer and Kate can never be just friends with their romantic history just like Jack and Kate aren't best friends forevah. There are two very different and special bonds there no matter what.
I won't stop because it's my opinion . I do think she was there as a friend, it doesn't mean they don't have a special bound, they definitely do. I agree with two different bounds, yes .
Old 02-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ok, if you say so.

Anyway, I'm worried for my boo next week hanging out with Mocke. That can't be good. Although I'm looking forward to Josh/Terry's awesome chemistry.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I mean that with no offense at all , guess only time will tell, but for now that's the impression i got from it .

Oh i'm worried about Sawyer too, Smokey will definitely take advantage of the week moment he's going through now.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

gah love the kate and claire scenes.. jin finding claire man when is he gonna find sun.. poor guy
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Claire is like the new Rouseau. I'm so seriously excited for this storyline.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anyway, I'm worried for my boo next week hanging out with Mocke. That can't be good. Although I'm looking forward to Josh/Terry's awesome chemistry.
I CONCUR!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope he's not with him for too long (and I honestly don't think he will be). Hopefully Sawyer gets a clue and is outta there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
I mean that with no offense at all , guess only time will tell, but for now that's the impression i got from it .
I think it's just the point that you added 'his friend Kate' when you just could have simply said 'Kate'. No offence taken, though, lol.
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
I think it's just the point that you added 'his friend Kate' when you just could have simply said 'Kate'. No offence taken, though, lol.
Well, Kate is his friend, as she is Jack's, Sayid's, etc . I didn't even notice that until you guys pointed out, no joke .

Something tells me Smokey killed Claire and the Others took her to the Temple .
Old 02-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
Something tells me Smokey killed Claire and the Others took her to the Temple .
That's what I was saying!!! And my sister told me to shut up.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Ahhh it's great to see Claire back. I got some Danielle vibes from her in the end though looking kinda half crazy I agree with you guys, I think she's not the same whatsoever. everyone seems to be inhabited by something evil this season Locke, Sayid possibly and now Claire.

Not a huge Kate fan but she rocked this episode especially in AU with Claire. Ethan (I think?) FREAKED me out being in the hospital man

I loved Sawyer so much this episode..it's amazing seeing him go through all these stages of anger and this episode it just seemed to be pretty much pain. The dock scene was pretty well, good acting on EL and JH's parts. And after reading this page I'm gonna leave it at that if there's issues about saying who is friends or not

I liked seeing Jack get to the bottom of things and trying to get answers, especially if they plan to screw with Sayid.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just finished watching the new episode and what can I say....I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate..did I mention...HATE this LOST logo at the end of every epi!!! well don´t get me wrong..I just hate it because it means that the episode is over!! I mean come on...there is this very surprising, confusing or overwhelming scene and you don´t even have time to breath again and than there it comes...."LOST" ahhhhh!

Ok enough with the rambling...sorry guys..but I just had to get this from my chest..I can´t help it..it always freaks me out..

Well, let´s get to the point..the actual episode, which was really really good. It was a very intense and interesting at the same time! Yeah, well maybe I liked it so much because it was Kate centric and I love her!! She is just soo amazing!
I loved every scene with her especially the ones with Claire or the one with James at the dock! Which brings me to my next favorite...Sawyer/James ..Oh my...he broke my heart all over again! It´s so hard to see him in so much pain! And OMG he wanted to ask Juliet to become his wife It looks like my Suliet shipper heart will have to be very strong the next weeks because it´s breaking piece by piece ..

The temple guys still freak me out a little but I dont know why I actually trust them..well at least a little. Dunno why..I´m surprised myself!

Hmm..Jack..just love this guy! He really tries everything to protect his crew..even if he fails sometimes and yeah some mistakes were made but he is just a human being as everyone else I really liked him with this Chinese guy..he did everything he could to get some answers even if it meant to risk his own life! So Jack like
Ahhhh but I was pissed at him at first He should have kissed Kate goodbye!! There was the perfect moment..and yeah she didn´t do anything either but..well he should have My shipper heart speaking again..sorry! haha

And OMG!! Claire is back!!! ahhh can´t believe it!! She is really back!..well at least I hope it´s the Claire we know..according to this Chinese guy she has changed and ahh I dont want her to be changed and do not remember her little boy
But I think it might be like some of you already said. She probably died and the others brought her to the temple...and now she is like the new Danielle who has put up all of these traps in the jungle!

I really have to admit..I was a bit against the "What if" SL...but now I think it could play out just perfectly and it in fact is very interesting to see, what could have happened if they never landed on the island!!

Is it just me or are you guys always really confused and your mind starts spinning after every LOST episode you watch?? God, it drives me crazy sometimes because I can´t stop thinking about all the possibilities...and ahh one of these days I will get and I will definitely blame LOST for that
I just can´t believe this is the last season of LOST..I need my weekly LOST confusion! How will I survive without it
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.
You dont need all that stuff...You've got me
Camila