Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2004, 09:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Tessa" 1.02 Episode Discussion

Quote:
TESSA LEWIS CHECKS INTO THE "NORTH SHORE" MONDAY, JUNE 21, ON FOX

The Grand Waimea gains a new employee when Tessa Lewis, a down-on-her-luck yet conniving guest, is abandoned by her abusive boyfriend and given a second chance by Jason, who offers her a job as a hotel maid. But Tessa has her sights on the concierge position, and by saving the day with an important guest, quickly finds herself in Vincent's good graces and acquiring the title she desires. Meanwhile, Nicole and Jason struggle to find a professional and personal balance and MJ and Chris succumb to their undeniable chemistry on the NORTH SHORE episode "Tessa" Monday, June 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
I'm looking forward to seeing Amanda. Enjoy!

edited to add... Don't forget North Shore repeats on Thurs. June 24th.

Last edited by coolove; 06-26-2004 at 10:34 AM
Old 06-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm also looking forward to seeing Amanda, as well as MJ and Chris! This eppy should be good.
Old 06-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

For the week I'm topping this thread so you guys don't have to look for it. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:25 AM
Extreme Fan

That's good. I am excited about tonight's episode as well. A trouble maker in the midst.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

So excited for tonight. I love Amanda. I wasn't too impressed with the premiere, so I'm hoping this ep will be better.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Banned

Whoa. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the show. But I LOVED Tessa/Amanda. She rocks.

I really like Tessa and Jason together too. Anyone agree?
Old 06-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Amanda Righetti! Love! She was so good in this, definitely better than on The O.C. Loved her chemistry with Jason.

I'm glad to see MJ's retaining her attitude in her burgeoning relationship with Chris. Love her and Frankie's friendship, it's cute. Except I want Frankie to get more of a storyline besides the bartender/relationship Yoda thing they've got going for him. Get him in there, mix it up a little.

Aaron Himelstein! I laughed out loud when I saw him. Gabriel was sweet trying to get some play for his friend.

It definitely did a better job establishing the characters and their relationships(Tessa, MJ and Chris).

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Banned

I loved how Amanda has more spunk and attitude here. I don't think I would go as far to say that I like her character better. But she definately gets more air time here than on OC!!
Old 06-21-2004, 07:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked this weeks episode better than last weeks. I hope the show keeps on improving. I'm liking Tessa so far, and Amanda looked great!

Friedman!! I don't know what the actor's real name is, but it was so funny to see him on this show.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I loved tonights episode. I hope Tessa loses that other guy and keeps things interesting around the hotel.

Quote:
Except I want Frankie to get more of a storyline besides the bartender/relationship Yoda thing they've got going for him.
Me too he is so gorgeous.

Quote:
I'm glad to see MJ's retaining her attitude in her burgeoning relationship with Chris.
I think he really likes her so I hope she gives him a chance.

Quote:
Amanda Righetti! Love! She was so good in this, definitely better than on The O.C. Loved her chemistry with Jason.
Me too especially when I saw tha look on Nicole's face when they were close together. Nicole needs to give it up, she has feelings for Jason.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I enjoyed Amanda on screen. She just brought a whole other dynamic to the show. I see major potential for her. And I'm loving the fact she calls Jason "Gilligan."

I think this show is improving. I'm not too crazy about the writing but hopefully in time the show will finds it's groove.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked this episode better than the last one. Amanda Righetti rocks. I definately saw the chemistry between her and Jason. And I loved Jason's line about Nicole's fiance Morgan Holt. I can't wait for next week's episode!

Jen
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Total Fan

I love Amanda being on NS.

I thought this episode was better than last week.

I really like the chemistry between Tessa and Jason.

I think Frankie deserves a storyline as well... maybe soon.

And I hope MJ gives Chris a chance too. Love JKJ.

I said to him, "You seem like you didn't miss a beat."
He looked at me and said, "I've missed so many beats, I've made a rhythm."

Last edited by Miya-chan; 06-22-2004 at 09:11 AM
Old 06-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, last weeks ep was better, i think it had more plotline though i did like the ending with that guy coming up to tessa, i kinda wanted jason to come back and see this..but it's gonna get interesting..the ending was a little meh, and kinda cheesy, with the whole o jason is watching how they were with the two kids..kinda thing
Old 06-22-2004, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:

Friedman!! I don't know what the actor's real name is, but it was so funny to see him on this show.
Aaron Himelstein. I saw his name in the guest-star credits and it jogged my memory for a second, but I didn't put a face to a name until I saw him on screen. He finally got some play! Girls can't resist the 'fro.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)