Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2004, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

I like Jason/Tessa and Frankie/Nicole!
Old 09-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by last beautiful girl
Right now, I'm into MJ/Frankie. They're so cute. In an earlier episode, when they were sitting on the couch, and he had some ice cream, and then he said something cute, and gave it to her. Poor MJ and her man trouble.
Oh! I'm feeling them so much too. MJ and Chris just bore me. Frankie and MJ would be so fun - they both lived there their entire lives and already care about each other. I really hope they get together eventually.
Old 09-13-2004, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

My fav couples out of these characters are:

MJ/Jason: Yes. It's an easy best friend scenario, but they just don't seem like they would fawn over each other...which is nice sometimes. Don't need that head over heels 'you're my soulmate' crap for it to be love.

Frankie/Tessa: No one really has mentioned them but ever since I saw Tessa offer Frankie a loan, I definitely saw chemistry. I think he would be one person who is smart enough to handle.

These are the big couples that I am rooting for. Right now I'm not a big fan of Gabriel, just cause he's really an idiot getting into trouble. It makes me want to him.

I am loving that Chris (Jay) has finally got his normal hair color back. When this show started, it was HORRIBLE!

I'm not seeing any pairing for these two. And I just don't like Nicole enough to pair her with anyone.
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 10-04-2004, 12:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Jason & Nicole
and
MJ and Chris