Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-17-2004, 09:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

"Secret Service" Episode Discussion (July 19, 2004)

Quote:
MONDAY, JULY 19
TRUE COLORS ARE REVEALED ON “NORTH SHORE”
MONDAY, JULY 19, ON FOX

Cameo Appearances by Dennis Rodman and Melissa Joan Hart

On the same day that Dennis Rodman and Melissa Joan Hart arrive at the Grand Waimea, Emily, the Vice President’s daughter, checks in hoping to spend quality time with her father, who is also in Oahu. Vincent assigns Nicole as Emily’s chaperone, but when Emily makes a startling revelation about her father, she turns to Tessa to help her escape from the hotel and her Secret Service agents. Meanwhile, Jason meets Nicole’s fiancé, Morgan, for a “business” meeting at a strip club, which unveils Morgan’s true character. And MJ’s old flame, a famous pro surfer, resurfaces on a mission to win her back on the NORTH SHORE episode “Secret Service” Monday, July 19

Guest Cast: Dennis Rodman as himself, Melissa Joan Hart as herself, Josh Hopkins as Morgan, Ana Ortiz as Anna, Kaylee Defer as Emily, Rockmond Dunbar as Fernley, Ryan McPartlin as William, Dylan Bruno as Trey, Michael Tierney as Vice President, Stefanie Smart as Female Agent, Leilani bush as Stripper, R. Flash Hansen as Emcee, Rob Farrow as Guy in Shades and Susan King as Woman.
It's that time again.

But hmm... the vp's daughter storyline?
Old 07-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 07-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Banned

nice promo pics
Old 07-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought this eppy was really good. I'm glad Jason finally got off Gabe's back because I was feeling really bad for him! I really hate Morgan, though. Oh my god, I really hope Nicole comes to her senses, not just so she can be with Jason, but for herself. I thought the VP's daughter storyline was pretty good. Emily is very pretty. Oh, and why does Tessa hate Nicole? did I miss something?

Just saw the previews. Next eppy is the wedding, oh no.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Banned

I think Tessa just looks out for herself. And I don't know, maybe because Nicole is being a jerk to Jason.

I personally was disappoint that there wasn't more Jason/Tessa again. I really hope if this "war" between Nicole and Tessa keeps up, Tessa will hook up with Jason to get her mad.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Semmer Fan
I think Tessa just looks out for herself. And I don't know, maybe because Nicole is being a jerk to Jason.

I personally was disappoint that there wasn't more Jason/Tessa again. I really hope if this "war" between Nicole and Tessa keeps up, Tessa will hook up with Jason to get her mad.
I can definitely see Tessa doing that to make Nicole angry. It's such a Tessa thing to do.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Banned

Thats what I like about Tessa, she fights for what she wants, or what she believes to be good.

I'm bummed there is no new eppy next week. I've actually started watching this show like every monday.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Yah, I agree about Tessa and how she fights for what she wants. She's such a mysterious character, too.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

MJ's ex was narsty. I'm feeling an MJ/Frankie vibe more than ever now.

Nicole's ex is a cheating jerk. Gee. How original. I feel bad for Nicole though, she obviously adores him, even if she does have lingering feelings for Jason.

Gabriel, Gabriel, why are you so hot? The Gabriel-getting-busted-having Frankie or Jason-bail-him-out is a little old, and needs to be put away. Take the heat for your own messes, man.

Loving the Nicole/Tessa war. MJ still rules.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 07-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Damn, I keep missing the "special" appearances. Where did Dennis Rodman and MJH appear on the show?

I can't wait to see an all out catfight between Tessa and Nicole. Nicole has it coming. She just irks me either that or Brooke Burns has been giving weak performances of her character who I have still yet to be impressed by. I think I'm asking too much from her. :shrugs:

And I know Frankie has to be harboring some feelings for MJ. I could just see it when he caught MJ and her ex (his name doesn't come to mind).
Old 07-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Good episode.

Gabriel kind of annoyed me in the first few half of the episode, lol. And yeah, it seriously is getting old with Jason or Frankie always having to save his ass.

Tessa... I don't know what's up with Tessa. Why is she so mad at Nicole? But, the war is on and I'm sure it'll be exciting, lol.

And, again, I will say, Frankie needs a storyline. I'd like to learn more about his mysterious past. But, I did like his scene with MJ tonight. I love their friendship, but I totally felt something there with their scene tonight. I wouldn't mind seeing these two together.

MJ and Chris are still cute. And Trey is trouble. Heh.

ETA:

Quote:
Originally posted by coolove
Damn, I keep missing the "special" appearances. Where did Dennis Rodman and MJH appear on the show?
LOL. It was at the very beginning of the show.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Hm...I don't know about this VP's daughter thing, it's been over used in almost every show, or some type of movie, like Chasing Liberty, and those other movies on Disney Channel, yes I hate stupid spoiled people that want to go out and cause trouble just for more attention when they say it's about trying to live like a regular person...I hate this storyline!!!

Stupid meanie Tessa, I really have no interest in her, I really don't, she just causes all the trouble for the hotel and I actually think Nicole is trying to befriend her, but Tessa isn't even trying to help, I guess it was that thing in the beginning where Jason takes Tessa in, and Nicole kind of screamed at Jason for that. But really, Nicole knows that Tessa was the one that let the VP's daughter go out, and if I was Nicole, I'd be the first to tell the management and bye bye Tessa. But nope, she didn't tell...at least yet.

I don't like Morgan, he's just weird and stuff, I don't really get him, all I know is that he likes women, and all he's going to do is cheat on Nicole, and I feel extra bad for Nicole, her man, this guy she really loves doesn't really feel the same, I really think he's using her for getting into the Booth line.

I think they should have done more with Chris/MJ/Trey thing, that would have been so much better, have MJ go up to Chris, yell about it and blah blah blah, she runs to Trey, but he treats her bad again and he leaves, and then Chris comes to her, explains everything, and they'd be happy again. I know that it would be like ever other romance thingy, but I think it would be interesting in this way...maybe? I donno...

All in All, my scale is leaning towards....well it's a blance of a small hate, and small like, well maybe I like it a bit more then I hate it, I don't know, it just wasn't the best episode we've had yet. But I can't wait for the Wedding thing, maybe finally some Jason/Nicole, please? ~crosses fingers~

"My junk is you."
Old 07-20-2004, 04:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Good episode.

I love Gabriel, but he is so stupid. He acts like he's still in high school and Jason and Frankie are his parents. Has he not learned his lesson from episode 1?
Old 07-20-2004, 09:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .one.ray.of.sunlight.
Good episode.

I love Gabriel, but he is so stupid. He acts like he's still in high school and Jason and Frankie are his parents. Has he not learned his lesson from episode 1?
Aw, I know! I'm like "Grow Up. You're not a little kid anymore." Apparently he thinks he is. But I still love him.