Old 07-10-2004, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

"My Boyfriends Back" Episode Discussion

Quote:
"My Boyfriends Back"

TESSA'S PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HER ON THE "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, JULY 12, ON FOX

Special Appearance by Jasmine Trias from AMERICAN IDOL

On the same day that Hawaii's most celebrated American Idol, Jasmine Trias, checks in, Tessa is surprised when a wealthy female guest arrives with a man in tow … who is none other than Tessa's abusive ex-boyfriend, Roy. Roy's looking to run a new scam at the hotel, and is determined to pull Tessa in to help him. She seems to be willing, but Roy doesn't know she has a scam of her own in the works. Meanwhile, Jason and Vincent become suspicious of Morgan's presence at the hotel – he works for Nicole's father, the hotel titan who has had his eye on the Grand Waimea for years. At the same time, Jason is entertaining pitches from ad companies for a new campaign for the hotel. He's determined to make good on the project for Vincent, but he's forced to put his stock in a young ad assistant who's had her ideas stolen by her boss for years. Elsewhere, MJ and Chris go on a horseback riding date in search of a romantic beach, but they end up getting lost and tangled up with a set of locals who don't care for intruders on the NORTH SHORE episode "My Boyfriend's Back" Monday, July 12

Guest Cast: Josh Hopkins as Morgan, Paul Francis as Roy, Brennan Elliott as David Saltzman, Chyler Leigh as Kate Spangler, Elena Lyons as Kendall and Jasmine Trias as herself.

Remember, the show repeats on Thurs. And a special note to lurkers... Post! We need to keep this board active.
Old 07-11-2004, 01:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmmm... sounds interesting. I just wish they'd give MJ and Chris more scenes.
Old 07-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Banned

I really hope there's more Tessa/Jason interaction this week!
Old 07-11-2004, 02:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_
Hmmm... sounds interesting. I just wish they'd give MJ and Chris more scenes.
Me too. Hopefully they will this time around
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 07-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

wow did anyone see that ending coming? i had no idea that the girl and tessa were working together! awesome job by the writers

*Mimi/Rex*Belle/Shawn*Brady/Chloe*Sami/Lucas*Nathan/Haley*Lucas/Brooke*

Welcome to Salem: Gateway to famous couples
Old 07-12-2004, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved the 'can't live with em', can't shoot em'
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 07-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I once again think that Amanda was spectacular. I'm glad that the writers downplayed the whole Nicole/Jason relationship. I am not fond of those two together. It gets a little "too dramatic" whenever they're onscreen even for a primetime soap.

And where did Jasmine from American Idol show up? I must have missed that part.

Here's some promos pics...

Last edited by coolove; 07-13-2004 at 08:48 PM
Old 07-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Extreme Fan

coolove - Jasmine only had one scene. She just got out of the limo and talked to Vincent for a while. It was really short, so maybe that's why you missed it. Hehe.

Good episode. I'm glad it didn't focus on Jason and Nicole again. Not that I don't like them, it's just that the show has been focusing on them for a few episodes now and a little change is nice.

I liked Kate Spangler. I thought it was cute when Jason asked her out to dinner, but she turned him down 'cause Frankie already asked her first. Haha. The expression on his face was too funny.

Tessa was great as always. Kendall (Elena Lyons)... I didn't recognize her, but as soon as I heard her voice, I knew it was her. I was like, "It's Lauren Fontaine on USA High!" I wasn't too surprised that Tessa was working with Kendall. I came in this thread too early and got spoiled. LOL.

MJ and Chris were adorable. I'm glad they finally got more scenes this time. That last scene with them on the beach was hot. Haha. With everything and everyone always ruining their dates, I'm glad they were able to finally have a date without any interruptions, lol. Hopefully, they'll get a story line soon. I'd like to see something more than just going on dates all the time.

And again, I will keep saying... Frankie seriously needs a story line.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I liked this episode, yes I will repeat what everyone else said, glad not based around Nicole and Jason, a small storyline is good enough for them, short and sweet and I'd like to say. I would have done the same as Nicole and slapped him for thinking that...Jason lost his chance with her because of his stupid mouth...oh well.

I really thought that this episode with Tessa mainly was good, how she finally would get rid of whatever his name was again. Very cool, I give it two thumbs up. I'm still trying to figure out who she likes more, expecially at the end where she was like 'I've got my eyes on somebody'...and then there is me...who's like 'Is it Jason or is it Vincent?' I am really confused, she's got chemistry with both of them. I hope it's Vincent...he's like a player, but maybe it's still because I'm a Jason/Nicole shipper.

I liked the way they gave MJ and Chris a bigger storyline, so cute are they, flipping a penny to see which way...MJ was right, should have listened. It's kind of weird that she knew Kiki(sp? Keke?) and yeah, didn't saw anything else about the mary.j. it was that right? I remembering hearing that word, if I'm wrong...then woopsie daisy. I like the end with them at the beach...very cute! I like...

And now finally a yeah for Frankie!! He gots a girl right now, I wanted him to finally get someone, he always has these information for Jason and MJ and he never gets to work his moves on anyone...until this time...but still....more screen time for him...oh and Gabe.

"My junk is you."
Old 07-13-2004, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I missed the beginning but what I saw was great. Tessa and that girl working together was brilliant. I am happy for MJ and Chris. Frankie had date yeah!

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Best episode yet.
Glad to see one of my fave actresses (Chyler Leigh) on screen again.
I can't believe Tessa got a second chance, if this was not TV she'd be arrested.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .one.ray.of.sunlight.

I can't believe Tessa got a second chance, if this was not TV she'd be arrested.
Your right. But then again pretty much every character on every show would be arrested.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Amanda never ceases to amaze me. I'm also interested in the Gabriel storyline. This is not what he wants to do. The ending was great. Frankie has a date! woohoo!! lol, I'm glad this one wasn't focused on Jason and Nicole. I somehow think Tessa is interested in Jason. Like she said, he deserves better than Nicole.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I was hopping they'd give Frankie a storyline, which I thought was this episode(with Kate). But only 2 scenes.