Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Banned

I would like to see Nicole try to make Jason jealous and it not work out. Because he was always chasing after her. Now he's moved on and I want Jason to be happy..with Tessa
Old 08-03-2004, 08:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Interesting episode-

The scene between Vincent and Jason where Vincent said that Walter Booth was trying to get at him through his son was intrigueing.
Because when he "You know what I mean" it was like he was trying to cover up a slip of the tongue.
Made me wonder if maybe Jason really was his son and not just "like a son" because it seems like a strange out of character thing for Vincent to say.

The wedding not happening was not a surprise.
Morgan is waaay too sleazy for Nicole,
You know for the daughter of Walter Booth- she is too nice, you would think that she would be a spoiled rich girl instead she seems more like she grew up in a stable home... strange.....

It answered a few questions -

1. Jason & Nicole broke up 2 years ago when she went back to NY
(There has GOT to be more to that story then what we have seen so far)

2. Nicole's mother left when she was a child.

3. Vincent once took away a woman Walter was in love with.

BTW
Anybody else think that Nicole's mother will make a reappearance in her life sometime soon?

Nicole is way too accepting of the fact her father's girlfriend is not only much younger than him, But is also younger than Nicole herself.

Regarding Frankie & Monique-
It was an awkward setup
It has been established since the start of the show that the house they(Frankie, MJ & Jason) share is some distance away from the hotel (not within walking distance)
So how did she come to be on their section of the beach to begin with?
She was not carrying a purse or car keys.
PLUS it was highly irresponsible sex-
He was not expecting to laid. So I doubt he was carrying a condom and it did not look like he was about to go back into the house to get one.
Even if Monique was on the pill it does not protect against STD's

So I wonder if maybe it was set-up for something later in the season
Normally on a soap that kind of sex results in either a pregnancy or STD.

Tessa & Jason
Bad combination
Neither one really cares for the other
He's having pity sex because he thinks Nicole is lost to him forever and she is out to use him to get ahead.

Tessa would make a better match for Vincent in my opinion
Vincent has been around and gives the impression that not much gets past him.
Jason is much too easy-going to handle Tessa.

There was not enough Gabriel in this episode.

Next week I'm sure we will be dealing with the fallout from this one
And I bet since than the show will not be on for 3 weeks that it ends with nothing being resolved.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
1. Jason & Nicole broke up 2 years ago when she went back to NY.
(There has GOT to be more to that story then what we have seen so far)
There is:she broke up with him coz her father threatened his career.To save Jason's job(or career),she left for NY.

Vincent's sort of 'slip' of the tongue was indeed intriguing.I just hope all of this is NOT heading towards the discovery that Nicole and Jason are related.That'd be wayy too soapish and truly 'ewwww'.

I used to like Tessa,but she's definitely gonna hurt Jason soon and that sucks.The man deserves a break.

Not enough Chris/MJ in this episode....

I'm getting sick of Nicole...with everyone leading her on and all...that's getting old.