Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-31-2004, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

"More" Episode Discussion (August 2, 2004)

Quote:
WEDDING BELLS MAY RING AT THE GRAND WAIMEA
WHEN NICOLE AND MORGAN PLAN TO ELOPE
ON "NORTH SHORE" MONDAY, AUGUST 2, ON FOX

Christopher MacDonald ("Cracking Up") Guest-Stars

Nicole's father, ruthless businessman Walter Booth (guest star Christopher MacDonald), pays a surprise visit to The Grand Waimea when he learns his daughter Nicole and Morgan have decided to elope instead of having the "wedding of the year" he arranged for her in New York. Unhappy about the upcoming nuptials, Jason tries to forget about Nicole by getting close to Tessa. But Tessa has her own agenda in helping Walter take control of The Grand Waimea. And Frankie paddles into rough waters, when he unknowingly hooks up with an influential hotel guest on the NORTH SHORE episode "More" Monday, August 2

Guest Cast: Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth, Josh Hopkins as Morgan, Laura Allen as Monique, Robert Kekaula as Sam, Ryan Burke as Frat Buddy and David Boldt as Pete.
Episode Stills:

I like that pic of Tessa and Jason.
Old 08-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Extreme Fan

This ep should be interesting!
Old 08-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Banned

Omg, I can't wait for tomorrow eppy! Finally some Tessa/Jason action!!!

The promo pic looks great.
Old 08-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know. I was looking at that pic and was like... Yes! The farther Jason is away from Nicole the better.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

I also like Tessa/Jason but I don't want him to get hurt...again.I have a bad feeling about Tessa...
Old 08-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah!
It sounds like Frankie is going to get some decent screen time in this episode!

Sorry I just do not like Tessa
She is out for herself too much.

Jason needs someone completly diffrent from either Nicole or Tessa
Old 08-02-2004, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, today the epsiode premires! I can't wait, well I can, oh well. I've waited for this episode for 2 weeks, I deserve this. I want Nicole and Jason together, no Tessa. I don't like her intentions for this episode, helping Walter taking the Grand Waimea.

"My junk is you."
Old 08-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Banned

Somehow I don't see Tessa's actions as hurtful towards Vincent because he has done so much for her. I bet that she will be nice to Walter just to use him and in the end she will be loyal to Vincent. Or maybe that is just my wishful thinking....
Old 08-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought this episode was really good. Walter Booth is a jerk. Jason would be crazy to want to take a job for him. I actually clapped when he said he was turning Walter down. Tessa and Jason!!!!!!!!!!!! They hooked up! They are so much better than Jason and Nicole. Gabriel wasn't in this episode very much. But I liked at the wedding, when he was eating the cake. Gabe really needs a storyline. Ok, I'm done for now.
Old 08-02-2004, 06:58 PM
New Fan

I loved this episode! I actually thought Jason would take the job at first, thank god he didn't. I was so happy when Jason hit that one guy..lol I missed the last episode that aired so I don't remember his name.
Old 08-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm kicking myself for missing the first 30 minutes. I was at the beach. But that last scene was incredibly good. I love Tessa and Jason. When Nicole walked on them in the end and Tessa just smiled....Ah, that was priceless. Tessa's my girl.

Damn, did anyone see the previews for next week? I could have sworn Nicole was making a play for Frankie.

Last edited by coolove; 08-02-2004 at 09:41 PM
Old 08-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm saddened, well we all knew that Nicole wasn't going to marry Morgan, but walking away from the alter, to go to the real person she loved, just to find him with another girl there, sleeping together? I don't know why but I really could put myself in Nicole's shoes, I feel all her pain and everything, and I guess that's why she's my favorite. I kind of liked the end though, where she gets to the beach and she falls into the sand crying, how many times have I done that? Well not into the sand, more into the pavement, or bed.

I'm hopeing that really Jason is actually trying to replace Nicole with someone else, and that's what Tessa is for him, just a replacement. Really, when does a guy talk to you're father, say's that he loves you, then sleeps with another woman? It's kind of confusing, and you know that Tessa is just hating Nicole, and she's kind of using this also to stab Nicole in the back, for I have no idea why.

I'm glad Frankie got more air time! With Walter's girlfriend, kind of freaky but, he deserved some of that having to deal with everyone he lives with making out with other people, well mostly MJ making out with Chris. But, I find that so unrealistic how he'd sleep with a girl after talking to her for like 30 seconds. Strange, but I guess this is what they do for drama.

I'm soo glad that MJ and Nicole are friends now, in the beginning they didn't like each other to much, but I'm glad that she could accept Nicole as a friend, and not that ex girlfriend that left Jason. Nicole asking MJ to be her Bridemaid was awesome, I love how they could become such good friend's and forgetting about the Jason thing. But I wonder how MJ's going to talk to Jason about this, she'll be like 'Oh, Nicole didn't get married.' Then Jason shall pay...ok, I'm shutting up.

I can't wait till next episode, Nicole and Frankie, that's hott. She was going to kiss him at the end, now is it her drunk, or her her? I want the next episode now!!

"My junk is you."
Old 08-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Great episode!

I knew Tessa and Jason were gonna happen, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Hehe.

I do feel kind of sorry for Nicole. She finally figures out that Jason's the one she loves and she runs off from her wedding with Morgan to be with Jason, only to find him in bed with Tessa. That does hurt, but it's definitely making the show more exciting and interesting. Haha.

And not enough of Chris, lol.

About the previews... It seems like all my predictions are coming true. Since the pilot I've been sensing that Frankie and Nicole would hook up. And it looks like it might finally happen next week. And maybe Frankie will finally get a storyline. Hehe.
Old 08-02-2004, 09:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

This whole thing with Nicole and Frankie seems a little out of left field for me. I don't picture Frankie as the kind of guy who would go for a girl his best friend was in love with. Jason and Frankie are friends for life. It makes no sense to me. But I can completely picture Nicole using Frankie to make Jason jealous and second guess his potential relationship with Tessa. She just seems like the type to do that.
Old 08-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Didn't expext for Jason and Tessa to hook up but I knew Nicole wouldn't go through with the wedding.

Loved the Oasis song they played at the end.

Frankie finally gets a storyline, I'm so glad.