Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2004, 01:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Leverage" Episode Discussion (THURSDAY, Nov 4th)

It's not too early. Remember North Shore has moved to Thursdays after The O.C.

Quote:
ALEXANDRA FINDS OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF FAMILY
ON “NORTH SHORE”
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, ON FOX

Shannen Doherty Guest-Stars

Now that Alexandra owns a majority of The Grand Waimea, she decides to clean house by firing Vincent and promotes Tessa to be Nicole's new boss. Realizing that Tessa intends to make her life more difficult, Nicole quickly reaches her boiling point and loses control in front of guests - prompting Alexandra to fire Nicole, much to Tessa's delight. Meanwhile, Alexandra enlists Frankie's help in introducing her to the local community leaders, but her plan backfires when Jason shows her that running a hotel requires much more than just majority ownership. As Chris and Lindsay continue their struggle to get out of the jungle, Lindsay makes a play for Chris, to no avail, and MJ lets booze and heartache get the best of her and fools around with Clayton. Gabriel helps Erika out by getting her a job at the Surf Hut after Charlie leaves with all her belongings and money. When she doesn't show up for her shift, she jeopardizes Gabe's surfing career and lets him know that he may soon be surfing for two on the NORTH SHORE episode “Leverage” Thursday, Nov. 4

Guest Cast: Shannen Doherty as Alexandra Hudson, Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth and Marika Dominczyk as Erika.
Old 10-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Here's another description of the episode....

Quote:
From Southern California to Hawaii, FOX Thursday is TV's hottest new destination, when NORTH SHORE moves to follow THE O.C., starting Thursday, Nov. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). The boiling point is reached - and then some - at The Grand Waimea, as Shannen Doherty's Alexandra wreaks havoc on the hotel employees. She fires Vincent and promotes Tessa to be Nicole's boss. When Nicole can no longer take it, she shoves Tessa into the fountain and gets fired herself. Meanwhile, Chris and MJ hit a rough patch when MJ lets booze and heartache get the best of her, and Gabriel and Erika get a big surprise of the nine-month variety.
Old 10-24-2004, 03:56 PM
Banned

Oh wow. I can't wait to see how the baby storyline will play through. Gabriel as a father? Not good.

Also, thanks for letting me know it moved to Thursday, didn't know that!

Amanda Righetti is lucky Thursday night is all night Amanda for her. First the OC then North Shore!
Old 10-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ugh, I'm not going to like this baby storyline.

Semmer - No prob. I think a lot of people don't know it's moved to Thursdays. I hope it does good after the O.C.
Old 11-02-2004, 03:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am not liking the Gabriel as a father storyline. I think it is just a ratings ploy. I would much rather watch more Nicole/Jason interaction or Frankie/Jason friendship.

I hope moving after the O.C. will help the ratings. I haven't seen many commercials advertising the night change for the show though. I hope the fans realize the move.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi Jess

I'll give this baby thing a chance but honestly, all the shows I've been watching has had these damn baby storylines! Where's the creativity in that?
Old 11-06-2004, 02:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Hmm...baby eh? I don't know, but I'm kind of interested in how Gab and Erika are going to work it through, maybe friends, I doubt it'll be anything more, but knowing writes on these type of series, they'll be making out pretty soon, but I'm hoping Erika resists, then I'll be happy but then I could see that working out.

I like Alexandra better, she seems like she's not into taking sides of anything but more into trying to make the business to work, so now she's pretty cool, can't say I like Tessa though, hello get it through your head you can't have him, I'm hoping in that last part she finally gave up, hopefully.

And just, yeah for Jason for standing up to Alexandra for Nicole, it was like hitting two birds with one stone, helping Alexandra in getting Nicole back into the business and proving to Nicole how much she means.

MJ and Chris, they are really bothering me, it almost seems like they are both cheating on each other, it's sad to think beforethis episode aired we though Chris was the one cheating, but really in the end it was MJ, I don't really like them anymore, they are like the boring couple.

And lastly, I want Vincent back into the storyline more, we only got to see him like once, and I want more so yeah, he's cool and she deserves the hotel so, I'm sure soon he'll get it back, I can't wait!

"My junk is you."
Old 11-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not so sure about the baby storyline either. Interested to see how they deal with the situation.

I liked Chris & MJ but they are starting to irritate me...
In a way I feel bad for MJ.
Old 11-09-2004, 06:53 PM
Absolute Fan

The show is written so everybody is dsyfuntional in some way....

I had a bad feeling about the show when I found out that 3 of the people involved with the last 2 seasons of Roswell were involved in the making of this series.

Patrick Norris- Producer/Director
Berg & Harberts -Exc.Producers/Writers