Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2004, 08:41 PM
New Fan

Re: Re: thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by CheerforAU
Starting from the beginning, yes I am a fan of the pairings with ONLY the original actors. David and Ashley and Jonathan and Becky had something magical. You just can't recreate that.

I still watch GH, but not fanatically. The show frankly sucks now. I don't watch Y&R anymore. All of my favorite soap couples are dead. Stupid Josh Duhamel for killing Leo and Greenlee. :/

Shelle is lame. Give Jason Cook something better to do. PLEASE.

I'm a huge C/S and L/B supporter. P/L sucks. I also love Seth/Summer, Doug/Carol, and Ross/Rachel. My first ship ever was Zack/Kelly. LOL.

AU does stand for Auburn.

I'm so excited for seeing JKJ on Monday! I heart him muchly.
Absolutely. Jason Cook needs some new and BETTER material. He deserves better. I might have dreamed this, but I remember a rumor going around that Kirsten Storms was leaving the show. One can only hope. lol

Aw... Doug/Carol. I remember them. They were very sweet together. I was very happy they ended together.

I like Seth/Summer. I like them a lot. I just prefer Ryan/Summer. I am hoping they have much more interaction next season. Frankly, I just hate Marissa so much that Ryan being with ANYONE ELSE would make me happy (but I'm still hoping out for Ryan & Summer)

Oh don't worry. I was a fanatic of SBtV. That's like our generation's staple show!! lol I still remember leaving a football game early to watch the wedding of Kelly & Zack. lol ah... the memories.

Aha! I was right! Auburn...... ew. JK. I go to Georgia so I had to say that. :o) What year are you? Do you cheer for the football team? I'll be a sophomore.

Thanks for the reply!
Old 06-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Extreme Fan

aneightiesbaby - Yep. I read that Kristen Storms is leaving the show. I think it's 'cause she has a new show on CBS or something. And DOOL will have someone else play her character.

Hehe. I like Seth/Summer, but I prefer Ryan/Summer, as well. lol Ryan and Theresa are okay, too.

L/B & C/S shipper right here! Hehe.

3 more days till we see JKJ!
Old 06-12-2004, 02:24 PM
New Fan

thanks

Leikela -thanks for answering my question.

So they're getting someone else to play the character? ugh. Why can't they just let the character leave? they could ship Belle off somewhere. I realize she's a member of a prominent family so they shouldn't kill her off. However, they should send the character away and give the viewers a break. In a few years, they can think of bringing her back whether it's Kirsten or someone else. I've just had too much of Belle and her obnoxious ways. I need a break. And this would be the perfect way of letting Shawn explore stories outside of Shelle.

Sorry for the rant.

Woo-hoo! Another Ryan/Summer shipper!!! :o)
Old 06-12-2004, 02:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Word has it that Robyn Richards (Maxie from GH) will be replacing Kirsten starting July 5th. But nothing has been confirmed. Kirsten's last taping will be July 2nd. Her series is called The Clubhouse.
Old 06-13-2004, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

for me JKJ is and will always be the only phillip. I don't consider this other guy Philip. He is pure crap. I've never been a Phloe shipper, bacause I am a die hard Broe fan, but I liked the idea of Cassie/Philip(Before Kate being her mom too) and Philip/Mimi(before Rex). They really botched things up. But I love JKJ and I will LOVE him on the North Shore cause him shirtless is WONDERFUL!

Love Ya,

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 06-13-2004, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

New Jay article

I already posted this on the News Thread but I thought you guys might want to see too.

Quote:
Johnson excited about 'North Shore'
Mario Perez / Fox
By Ann Keyes
For the News-Leader

Maybe it's his sparkling blue eyes. Maybe it's his muscular, 6-foot-tall frame. Or maybe producers were blown away when he nailed his scheduled one-time part.

Whatever it is, Springfield native Jay Kenneth Johnson has made his way to "North Shore," and a permanent role on the new Fox prime-time show premiering at 7 p.m. Monday.

"I'm excited. I'm out here for about five months," Johnson says from Hawaii. "I don't know if I'm ever going to want to leave."

Even a few days in the 50th state would have suited the 26-year-old Kickapoo High School graduate.

But his portrayal of Chris Remsen in the first episode impressed show executives, and Johnson earned a spot alongside the rest of the show's steady cast.

"He did a guest star on the pilot and they fell in love with him and made him a series regular," says Mara Santino, Johnson's talent agent in Los Angeles.

Johnson may have garnered attention for "North Shore" with his small part on the final episode of Fox's hit "The O.C.," a show also filled with a young cast focused on romance, adventure and drama.

Johnson explains "North Shore" this way: "(It) takes place in a hotel on the North Shore. ... It's about what happens upstairs and downstairs in the hotel, kind of the goings on of what happens at a hotel."

Johnson's character, a former Midwesterner, owns an extreme adventure business. He introduces hotel guests to Jet Skis, rappelling and hang gliding.

"I'm kind of showing off Hawaii," Johnson says.

He has a "love interest," too, played by Nikki DeLoach, who appeared alongside Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake on the "Mickey Mouse Club."

The rest of the cast includes Brooke Burns ("Shallow Hal"), James Remar ("Sex and the City") and Kristoffer Polaha ("America's Prince: The John F. Kennedy Jr. Story"), among others.

Johnson, set to appear in at least seven of 13 scheduled episodes, still has time left on his calendar to play. He's been riding waves and doing some of his own stunts.

Having time for fun is new for Johnson because his three-year stint on the daytime soap "Days of Our Lives" saw his character, Philip Kiriakis, front and center the entire run. He was part of a soap super couple, but left the show at the end of his contract to pursue other projects.

Johnson's been off the radar since giving up the part a year and a half ago.

"Last summer was actually really slow. I just took some time off. I'd audition here and there," says Johnson. He enjoyed his turn on "The O.C.," and regrets he missed playing opposite show-stopper Mischa Barton.

"Unfortunately, I did not get to work with her," Johnson says, laughing.

Laughter comes often from Johnson, who's always been easygoing, says Santino.

The agent says Johnson's upbringing (by mom, Janice Johnson, and dad, Ken Johnson) influenced his pleasing character.

"I don't think he's changed at all, like some actors do. He's still the sweetest, humble guy. And very grateful for his opportunities. ... He always has a smile on his face and is always so sweet," Santino says.

"North Shore" will open a lot of feature film opportunities for Jay, Santino adds.

Johnson has high hopes for the new show.

"I don't want to jinx it or anything, but I really think that this show is going to do really well. ... And I think people will like to see everything that Hawaii has to offer. They're really going all out for this. I'm excited for everyone to see it."
Old 06-14-2004, 01:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the article, coolove. It's so great that the show executives fell in love with Jay on his first guest appearance.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Re: Jay Kenneth Johnson / Chris Remsen.. *Appreciation*

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*RaineDayz*~
[B]Here is some info on him.

Mini biography
Jay Kenneth Johnson was born in Springfield, MO to Janice Johnson and Ken Johnson. Johnson attended Kickapoo High School, graduating in 1995 (the same high school as another Springfield, MO resident-Brad Pitt). He landed his first small role on the Young and the Restless just a few months after dropping out of Southwest Missouri State University and moving to California. Just weeks later Johnson was given his part as Philip Kiriakis on the longtime daytime serial Days of Our Lives. Johnson enjoys singing and formed a band in Springfield.

Info from Imdb

:
He's from my home town. Wow, Springfield natives are becoming pretty popular in Hollywood lately.

-Kristi

icon by:Unknown

Last edited by *Kristi*; 06-14-2004 at 10:54 AM
Old 06-14-2004, 10:36 AM
Loyal Fan

New film oppertunities, I hope so! Thanks for the article.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, so there wasn't a *lot* of Jay in the premiere, but he did a great job, and he and Nikki definitely have some chemistry. I could really get behind Chris/MJ. I'm so glad JKJ is doing this show.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes. Not enough of Jay. Hehe. I'm really liking MJ/Chris, too. They're teh cute!
Old 06-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I believe that Jay is only in 7 of the 13 episodes that NS has filmed. But hopefully if the show is picked up we'll see more of him.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I was really happy to just see him on my screen again. I do heart him so.

I'm sure if NS gets picked up for a full season, JKJ will be appearing more regularly. There can never be enough of that guy.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah he is sooo hot! i watched the pilot today soo good
Old 06-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah..they kinda screwed that up..*sigh* remember the whole pig accident at the prom