Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

My gosh, I totally agree though. Like I feel if Jason and Tessa get together again, I'm giving up on the show. If she uses the pregnant scare thing to just keep them apart, I'll die, but I shall only watch if Jason is stupid enough to believe Tessa and leave Nicole, isn't he the only one that knows her little crime spree she had before?

I want Nicole to slap Tessa, she hasn't done that yet, not yet have they really fought over Jason, but I'd wonder who'd win, they both seem like tough girls though...hm....ok, anyways, love Jason and Nicole.

"My junk is you."
Old 08-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StarliteParadise
My gosh, I totally agree though. Like I feel if Jason and Tessa get together again, I'm giving up on the show. If she uses the pregnant scare thing to just keep them apart, I'll die, but I shall only watch if Jason is stupid enough to believe Tessa and leave Nicole, isn't he the only one that knows her little crime spree she had before?

I want Nicole to slap Tessa, she hasn't done that yet, not yet have they really fought over Jason, but I'd wonder who'd win, they both seem like tough girls though...hm....ok, anyways, love Jason and Nicole.
Ditto with everything you said. Ahhh! I can't believe North Shore won't be back on until September 6th. I'm already going through a major Jason/Nicole withdrawal.

Tessa may try and keep Jason and Nicole apart but there's no way she's actually gonna succeed. She better not pretend to be pregnant and keep Jason/Nicole apart till the end of the season. That would be lame. I don't think it's gonna happen. Oh and Nicole definitely needs to slap Tessa really really hard on the face.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:37 PM
Addicted Fan

I got this from Fraz on the fanbolt forums.

**FALL PREMIERE**-"NORTH SHORE"-(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) In Stereo-CC

JASON SEEKS THE TRUTH TO A BURNING QUESTION
ON "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, ON FOX

Convinced Walter Booth had his father's surf shop burned down, Jason is determined to find out the truth. During the investigation, Jason and Nicole discover a past rivalry between Walter and Vincent that leads to a startling revelation. Meanwhile, MJ is on a mission to win Chris back. Gabriel meets the girl of his dreams; however, she offers more than he can possibly handle. And Frankie proposes opening a club at the Grand Waimea to a reluctant Vincent on the NORTH SHORE fall-premiere episode "Ties that Bind" Monday, Sept. 6 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NSH-109) (TV-14 S, V)

Guest Cast: Christopher McDonald as Walter, Krista Kalmus as Charlotte/ "Charlie", Michael Ontkean as Gordan, Amy Hill as Mrs. Seau, Makika Dominczky as Erika, Pomai Brown as Sonny, Alex Garcia as Lee Miller, Sloane Kini as Martine, Kehaulani Lee as Odette, Billy Ray Gallion as Pano, Taylor Wily as Bartender, Dorothy Stamp as Nurse, Juliet Lighter as Penny and Melissa Rivers as herself.

Old 08-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Yah! Its coming back sooner than I thought! I can't wait for more Nicole and Jason scenes... and does Jason's dad make it?

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 09-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Here's a summary for the episode that's airing on the 13th. Sounds pretty good.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13

--"NORTH SHORE"-(8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) In Stereo-CC

POLICE RAID THE GRAND WAIMEA
ON "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, ON FOX

Frankie's dream comes true when his club at The Grand Waimea opens with great success, but the dream becomes a nightmare when police detectives reveal that some illegal activity may jeopardize it. Nicole is caught between her father and Jason as they continue to butt heads. And Jason suspects Walter will do whatever it takes to break up his relationship with Nicole when he is nearly run off the road while jogging. Meanwhile, jealousy reigns supreme, as Gabriel's relationship with Charlie and her girlfriend Erika develops from three's company to three's a crowd and MJ and Chris find an interesting way to spend private time together on the NORTH SHORE episode "Vice" Monday, Sept. 13

Guest Cast: Christopher McDonald as Walter, Krista Kalmus as Charlotte/ "Charlie", Marika Dominczyk as Erika, Moon Bloodgood as Lacey, Dann Seki as Ishimura, Jo Pruden as Mariette, Matty Liu as Keone, Tony Silva as the Police Officer, Kainoa McGee as the Bouncer, Chaunnel "Pake" Salmon as the Female Officer and Robert Kekaula as Sam

I got this from Fraz on the fanbolt forums.

I figured that Nicole would be caught between Jason and her father. It figures. I wonder if Jason's gonna tell Nicole his suspicions about her dad blowing up his dad's boat house (?) and I wonder who she's gonna believe. And I also figured that Walter will do ANYTHING to break up Jason and Nicole. He can try and break them up all he wants but he's never gonna succeed.
Old 09-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I wonder also, who would Nicole pick over who for that? If she's a meanie like all the others and wants to stand up for the Booth family, then I'm kind of leaning towards that, because I know that whenever someone blames anyone in your family, you'd be very protective of them, even if you do hate them. But then she could choose Jason, because well, he was right with everything else...she doesn't know that huh? The stuff about Morgan with other women and stuff, well I wonder if she really does believe. But yeah...hm...I'm all confused now

"My junk is you."
Old 09-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Addicted Fan

I absolutely LOVED last night's episode. I loved the kiss Jason and Nicole shared outside of her dad's house. That was HOT. I loved Nicole telling Jason that he hopes he's gonna be by her side on this and he said that he's gonna be right there with her. And she put one of her hands on the side of his face and said "I've missed you, Jas" and Jason says "I've missed you, too" and then they kissed. GAH. Loved that scene SO MUCH.

It seemed like earlier on in the episode that Nicole didn't wanna believe Vincent when he told her that it's possible that her dad could have killed her mother. But I think she thought about it and thinks it very well could be true because of her moving in her dad's house. Maybe she'll snoop around and try to find some clues as to what happened to her mother. I loved the preview for next week with Jason and Nicole getting hot and heavy in her dad's house and him walking in on them in bed together. LMFAO.
Old 09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Last night's episode was awesome. I loved that kiss. And I also, love how Nicole calls Jason "Jas". Oh, and other scene I liked was the one where Nicole was talking to Vincent. Jason has his arm around her, and then she jumped up. Jason tried to stop her, but she was like "Let me go, Jas". Great Jason/Nicole episode.

hahahaha, did anyone think about that episode with Jason and Tessa in bed, when you saw the preview for the next episode. I did. Next week, looks like a good Jason/Nicole episode too.
Old 09-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, that kiss was hot!! Yeah, I liked it, all like, lets kiss infront of my dad's place because he hates us together type of thing. So bad, in a hot way. lol, yeah, I'm a bit out of it right now, oh well. This is the episode I have finally been waiting for, and I'm so glad it happened! Well, I'm sure next weeks episode is going to be better.

Jason and Nicole in bed together, and her dad walking in, such great revenge for them, it's like, 'you don't like us together, well to bad.' Yeah! I love Nicole and Jason, they are just wonderful, They need to be together for a very long time, and I'm going to get mad if they have Tessa do anything towards them, I'll throw something at the screen...ok, no I won't, I'd just be mad.

"My junk is you."
Old 09-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved the episode last night. The Jason/Nicole scenes in her bedroom were just SO incredibly HOT. With them kissing and taking each others clothes off. Kris and Brooke's chemistry with each other is just sizzling during their love scenes.

Walter is annoying me more and more as each episode passes. I wish he would leave Jason and Nicole alone and leave town. Tessa is continuing to make me mad. I can't believe she had the nerve to tell Walter that the reason Nicole moved into his house was to snoop for clues as to her mother's disappearance. She can never keep her mouth shut.

Loved the preview for next week with Shannen Doherty.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Addicted Fan

I enjoyed last week's episode as well as last night's, too. The kiss Jason & Nicole shared in last week's episode when they were on the couch was so cute, lol. And there weren't that many Jason/Nicole scenes in last night's episode which was disappointing. However the scene with them on the beach was adorable and I love the kiss they shared. I found it interesting that Nicole was wearing Jason's shirt. I wonder if there was some hanky panky going on. Hmm.

The previews for November looked fantastic. I didn't like the scene they showed of Jason and Tessa in some place and she was topless and Nicole walked in on them and asked what is going on. You can bet Tessa "planned" on getting Jason alone somewhere, taking her top off and Nicole walking in on them. I cannot stand her. Ugh. She's trying to tear Jason/Nicole apart and turn them against each other. It's too bad she's never gonna succeed. Seeing Jason/Nicole kissing in part of the preview took my worries away over that nasty Jason/Tessa scene though.
Old 10-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I apsolutely think these 2 are SOOO adorable together!!!! *sigh*
Old 10-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm excited for the show to return in a few weeks. (Nov)
Jason and Nicole are def. an adorable couple. I really like them together. Although Tessa does spice up the shore she needs to stay away for awhile! Leave them alone, get your own man!
Old 10-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawsonfan1
I'm excited for the show to return in a few weeks. (Nov)
Jason and Nicole are def. an adorable couple. I really like them together. Although Tessa does spice up the shore she needs to stay away for awhile! Leave them alone, get your own man!
Yeah, Tessa definitely needs to get her own man. Preferably one that isn't TAKEN like Jason is.

I found a summary for the Nov. 4th episode airing next week.

ALEXANDRA FINDS OUT THE TRUE MEANING OF FAMILY
ON “NORTH SHORE”
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 4, ON FOX

Shannen Doherty Guest-Stars

Now that Alexandra owns a majority of The Grand Waimea, she decides to clean house by firing Vincent and promotes Tessa to be Nicole's new boss. Realizing that Tessa intends to make her life more difficult, Nicole quickly reaches her boiling point and loses control in front of guests - prompting Alexandra to fire Nicole, much to Tessa's delight. Meanwhile, Alexandra enlists Frankie's help in introducing her to the local community leaders, but her plan backfires when Jason shows her that running a hotel requires much more than just majority ownership. As Chris and Lindsay continue their struggle to get out of the jungle, Lindsay makes a play for Chris, to no avail, and MJ lets booze and heartache get the best of her and fools around with Clayton. Gabriel helps Erika out by getting her a job at the Surf Hut after Charlie leaves with all her belongings and money. When she doesn't show up for her shift, she jeopardizes Gabe's surfing career and lets him know that he may soon be surfing for two on the NORTH SHORE episode “Leverage” Thursday, Nov. 4

Guest Cast: Shannen Doherty as Alexandra Hudson, Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth and Marika Dominczyk as Erika.

It looks like Alexandra (and Tessa) will soon be getting knocked off their high horses. YAY.

That's interesting that Alex is sending Jason and Tessa off to some fundraiser together. I'm glad Nicole goes with Jason though. I think Nicole somehow knows that Tessa's after Jason that's why she decides to go with Jason. Good for Nicole.

I got this from Fraz over on the FanBolt forums.

Last edited by coolove; 10-29-2004 at 04:32 PM
Old 10-25-2004, 04:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Just for future reference, please only post spoilers on the spoiler board. Thanks.

Last edited by coolove; 10-29-2004 at 04:30 PM