Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2004, 06:20 PM
  #46
Loyal Fan
 
Vintage's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,135
Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
Tessa used Jason too get back at Nicole because she dislikes her.
And I still don't underdstand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole. I don't remember Nicole doing anything to her...::
__________________
Lou Lou

Last edited by Vintage; 08-05-2004 at 09:46 AM
Vintage is offline  
Old 08-04-2004, 11:28 PM
  #47
Passionate Fan

 
StarliteParadise's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,118
I don't understand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole either. Maybe it's just because Tessa has a connection with Jason, and she feels Nicole is making him feel bad, and so she hates her, but that doesn't sound like Tessa. Maybe it's because Nicole's a Booth, and she has money, and Tessa doesn't have money and wishes she was Nicole, but she isn't so she's just really jealous of her? Who knows, all we know is they don't like each other and Tessa's a mean witch!
__________________
<3 Jen <(^.^<)

"My junk is you."
StarliteParadise is offline  
Old 08-05-2004, 09:48 AM
  #48
Loyal Fan
 
Vintage's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 1,135
Quote:
Originally posted by StarliteParadise
Tessa's a mean witch!

Only one letter off from what I was thinking.
__________________
Lou Lou
Vintage is offline  
Old 08-05-2004, 10:37 AM
  #49
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 10,890
Quote:
And I still don't underdstand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole. I don't remember Nicole doing anything to her...::
I think its cause Tessa's jealous of Nicole. And yknow what they say, jealousy's a bitch.
__________________
dan&blair
nathan&haley
SweetSymphony is offline  
Old 08-05-2004, 02:19 PM
  #50
Absolute Fan

 
Magic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 6,416
Quote:
Originally posted by ĪNDN AngelĪ
I think its cause Tessa's jealous of Nicole. And yknow what they say, jealousy's a bitch.
I think you have the right answer

Nicole has everything Tessa ever wanted-

Money
Respect from others
Self-respect
Acceptance
Not one But 2 guys after her
Magic is offline  
Old 08-08-2004, 06:07 AM
  #51
New Fan
 
strawberrylicious's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 84
I LOVE Jason & Nicole! :heart: I think they're the heart of this show...

I thought 107 was awesome. Even though it spells trouble for N/J, I think it would have been too easy/boring if Nicole had been on the other side of the door that Jason opened. The look on Tessa's face when she saw Nicole was CLASSIC! Like she was expecting her...

It was so sad to see Nicole collapse on the beach But you just know it's going to be alright in the end.
strawberrylicious is offline  
Old 08-10-2004, 02:15 AM
  #52
Loyal Fan
 
cutiepie33's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,659
Jason and Nicole were adorable in tonight's episode. That kiss scene was cute. I really hope Jason's dad is going to be all right.
__________________
<3 Hannah
icon credit: tarachen at lj
dear john - february 5th
cutiepie33 is offline  
Old 08-10-2004, 02:01 PM
  #53
Addicted Fan

 
MarstersAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,614
I love when Tessa said too Nicole that "Any man that would marry you must be lame in the sack" and Nicole through that drink in her face. I was like "Go Nicole!" when she did that. LMAO. Nicole was hilarious when she first saw Tessa at the bar and she said "Oh hi Tessa; I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. LMFAO.

I loved loved loved the Jason/Nicole interaction near the end of the episode. When Nicole told Jason that she talked too Frankie and she has many reasons for staying (at the hotel). And she said but when it comes down too it there's only one reason why I'm staying and Jason knew she was talking about him and they were about too kiss (YAY!!!!! ) when Jason got a phone call. Bummer. I wanted them too kiss. I'm glad they are trying to work out things between them.

The previews for September look great. I wonder what Jason sees on that computer that makes him say "OMG". There's no way they would have Jason and Nicole be related. That would make a lot of fans of the Jason/Nicole relationship really mad. Plus if they really were related they wouldn't have shown Jason and Nicole too be old flames and that what they had was much more than a fling. But they have shown that so I seriously doubt that's gonna happen. Hmm. I wonder what Jason finds out.

So does anyone think they might have Jason/Nicole be related?
__________________
-Jennifer (Avi: qaf-addict-06 on lj)
Kate: Tell me I'm gonna see you again.....I love you.
Jack: I love YOU. - Jate Is Fate!

Last edited by MarstersAngel; 08-10-2004 at 02:13 PM
MarstersAngel is offline  
Old 08-10-2004, 02:54 PM
  #54
Loyal Fan
 
..:*babi_gurl311*:..'s Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,186
Um... I Nicole and Jason aren't related! I really like together now, and that would just be wrong! I was so happy when Nicole stayed and she said that the reason was him... I was like aw!! They're now back together right?
__________________
.tammylynn.

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
..:*babi_gurl311*:.. is offline  
Old 08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
  #55
Master Fan

 
SweetSymphony's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 10,890
Oh gosh, i really liked them alot yesterday.

I'm happy that Nicole didn't try to use her kissing Frankie to make Jason jealous, like some people thought she would do. She was just flat out honest and told it like it was. And that she was staying for one reason and that was him. But unfortunately we didn't get to see further than that. I really wanted to see them kiss too.

I can't believe that someone tried to kill Jason's dad. I really hope he makes it, he's so sweet. It was arson, right?..atleast that's what they said. I'm thinking it's Nicole's dad that did it. And if its true its probably going to do some damage to Jason and Nicole's relationship.

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
So does anyone think they might have Jason/Nicole be related?
Ew. God no. that would just not be right considering that they have slept together.

I actually think that Vincent is Nicole's father.
__________________
dan&blair
nathan&haley
SweetSymphony is offline  
Old 08-10-2004, 11:49 PM
  #56
Passionate Fan

 
StarliteParadise's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,118
I'm so confused with all these acussations or however you'd spell that word, but all I know is I'm confused, how did all this come out. Jason and Nicole related? Vincent is Jason's dad? Vincent is Nicole's dad? I hope none of them are true, but then I'd be so much more confused then I already am.

Ok, so yeah for those two finally resolving their problem, but really that fast? Does someone really say, oh it's ok, after about a day? I'm glad Nicole was honest with Jason, and only if Jason told her before she told him she knew, then it would be all equal, and now it seemed like Jason cheated on Nicole and tried hiding it, and Nicole almost cheated on Jason, but wasn't scared of telling him. Just minus the part that they were together at those times.

I'm scared that it was Nicole's daddy that tried to hurt Jason's Dad, that just sucks big time no matter whoever did it. It was mean. For some reason I don't think that Mr. Booth is the cause of it, it might seem like it suppose to be because of him wanting to get rid of Jason(although I don't understand how it would get rid of him), but I just don't think it was him, maybe someone else...

Anyways, back to the Nicole/Jason things, yeah for Nicole defending herself with Tessa, and that fun with her splashing Tessa's face, yeah!!! And um, I'm for some reason glad they didn't kiss, it's way to fast for a make out session any more, maybe the next episode it'd be fine, but not this episode, they seem like their rushing things.

Oh, and kill Tessa anyone?
__________________
<3 Jen <(^.^<)

"My junk is you."
StarliteParadise is offline  
Old 08-11-2004, 12:36 PM
  #57
Addicted Fan

 
MarstersAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,614
Quote:
Originally posted by StarliteParadise
I'm so confused with all these acussations or however you'd spell that word, but all I know is I'm confused, how did all this come out. Jason and Nicole related? Vincent is Jason's dad? Vincent is Nicole's dad? I hope none of them are true, but then I'd be so much more confused then I already am.

Ok, so yeah for those two finally resolving their problem, but really that fast? Does someone really say, oh it's ok, after about a day? I'm glad Nicole was honest with Jason, and only if Jason told her before she told him she knew, then it would be all equal, and now it seemed like Jason cheated on Nicole and tried hiding it, and Nicole almost cheated on Jason, but wasn't scared of telling him. Just minus the part that they were together at those times.

I'm scared that it was Nicole's daddy that tried to hurt Jason's Dad, that just sucks big time no matter whoever did it. It was mean. For some reason I don't think that Mr. Booth is the cause of it, it might seem like it suppose to be because of him wanting to get rid of Jason(although I don't understand how it would get rid of him), but I just don't think it was him, maybe someone else...

Anyways, back to the Nicole/Jason things, yeah for Nicole defending herself with Tessa, and that fun with her splashing Tessa's face, yeah!!! And um, I'm for some reason glad they didn't kiss, it's way to fast for a make out session any more, maybe the next episode it'd be fine, but not this episode, they seem like their rushing things.

Oh, and kill Tessa anyone?
See there's no way they are gonna have Jason/Nicole be related since they slept together when they were together a few years back. And the 'accusations' of Jason and Nicole being related have come from some people who don't like Jason/Nicole together and they hope they are related in someway. That's why I asked that question, lol.
__________________
-Jennifer (Avi: qaf-addict-06 on lj)
Kate: Tell me I'm gonna see you again.....I love you.
Jack: I love YOU. - Jate Is Fate!
MarstersAngel is offline  
Old 08-12-2004, 04:19 AM
  #58
Passionate Fan

 
StarliteParadise's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,118
Evil mean people wanting them to be related! This is not Star Wars...I hope not. That would be sad and I would cry if they were. How about they have their parents that they have now, both mommies gone and only daddies, one that they don't care about, and one they do. And Vincent as himself. Yeah that would be nice, like it is now. I wonder what drama Shannen will bring, anyways...Jason and Nicole have to get together one way or another, and no Tessa, and no Morgan, no more people in the way, for at least one episode that'd be nice. Right?
__________________
<3 Jen <(^.^<)

"My junk is you."
StarliteParadise is offline  
Old 08-12-2004, 06:08 PM
  #59
Addicted Fan

 
MarstersAngel's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,614
Quote:
Originally posted by StarliteParadise
Evil mean people wanting them to be related! This is not Star Wars...I hope not. That would be sad and I would cry if they were. How about they have their parents that they have now, both mommies gone and only daddies, one that they don't care about, and one they do. And Vincent as himself. Yeah that would be nice, like it is now. I wonder what drama Shannen will bring, anyways...Jason and Nicole have to get together one way or another, and no Tessa, and no Morgan, no more people in the way, for at least one episode that'd be nice. Right?
Yep, your right.
__________________
-Jennifer (Avi: qaf-addict-06 on lj)
Kate: Tell me I'm gonna see you again.....I love you.
Jack: I love YOU. - Jate Is Fate!
MarstersAngel is offline  
Old 08-12-2004, 07:43 PM
  #60
Absolute Fan

 
Magic's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 6,416
Hmmm I bet Jason finds out something underhanded businesswise that Nicole's father did.

Bellport sounds like it could be a hotel name.

as for who is related to whom?

I think it's possible that Jason is Vincent's son
Vincent did call him his son at point
than said "You know what I mean" meaning that he thought of him like a son.
But maybe he was just covering up.

I really dont think Tessa is going to let Jason & Nicole get together.
If she ends up saying she's pregnant to keep them apart -I'm going to stop watching.
That's one of the oldest tricks in the book.
Magic is offline  
 

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.