Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2004, 06:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
Tessa used Jason too get back at Nicole because she dislikes her.
And I still don't underdstand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole. I don't remember Nicole doing anything to her...::

Last edited by Vintage; 08-05-2004 at 09:46 AM
Old 08-04-2004, 11:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't understand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole either. Maybe it's just because Tessa has a connection with Jason, and she feels Nicole is making him feel bad, and so she hates her, but that doesn't sound like Tessa. Maybe it's because Nicole's a Booth, and she has money, and Tessa doesn't have money and wishes she was Nicole, but she isn't so she's just really jealous of her? Who knows, all we know is they don't like each other and Tessa's a mean witch!

"My junk is you."
Old 08-05-2004, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StarliteParadise
Tessa's a mean witch!

Only one letter off from what I was thinking.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I still don't underdstand why Tessa doesn't like Nicole. I don't remember Nicole doing anything to her...::
I think its cause Tessa's jealous of Nicole. And yknow what they say, jealousy's a bitch.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ĪNDN AngelĪ
I think its cause Tessa's jealous of Nicole. And yknow what they say, jealousy's a bitch.
I think you have the right answer

Nicole has everything Tessa ever wanted-

Money
Respect from others
Self-respect
Acceptance
Not one But 2 guys after her
Old 08-08-2004, 06:07 AM
New Fan

I LOVE Jason & Nicole! :heart: I think they're the heart of this show...

I thought 107 was awesome. Even though it spells trouble for N/J, I think it would have been too easy/boring if Nicole had been on the other side of the door that Jason opened. The look on Tessa's face when she saw Nicole was CLASSIC! Like she was expecting her...

It was so sad to see Nicole collapse on the beach But you just know it's going to be alright in the end.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Jason and Nicole were adorable in tonight's episode. That kiss scene was cute. I really hope Jason's dad is going to be all right.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I love when Tessa said too Nicole that "Any man that would marry you must be lame in the sack" and Nicole through that drink in her face. I was like "Go Nicole!" when she did that. LMAO. Nicole was hilarious when she first saw Tessa at the bar and she said "Oh hi Tessa; I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. LMFAO.

I loved loved loved the Jason/Nicole interaction near the end of the episode. When Nicole told Jason that she talked too Frankie and she has many reasons for staying (at the hotel). And she said but when it comes down too it there's only one reason why I'm staying and Jason knew she was talking about him and they were about too kiss (YAY!!!!! ) when Jason got a phone call. Bummer. I wanted them too kiss. I'm glad they are trying to work out things between them.

The previews for September look great. I wonder what Jason sees on that computer that makes him say "OMG". There's no way they would have Jason and Nicole be related. That would make a lot of fans of the Jason/Nicole relationship really mad. Plus if they really were related they wouldn't have shown Jason and Nicole too be old flames and that what they had was much more than a fling. But they have shown that so I seriously doubt that's gonna happen. Hmm. I wonder what Jason finds out.

So does anyone think they might have Jason/Nicole be related?

Last edited by MarstersAngel; 08-10-2004 at 02:13 PM
Old 08-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Um... I Nicole and Jason aren't related! I really like together now, and that would just be wrong! I was so happy when Nicole stayed and she said that the reason was him... I was like aw!! They're now back together right?

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, i really liked them alot yesterday.

I'm happy that Nicole didn't try to use her kissing Frankie to make Jason jealous, like some people thought she would do. She was just flat out honest and told it like it was. And that she was staying for one reason and that was him. But unfortunately we didn't get to see further than that. I really wanted to see them kiss too.

I can't believe that someone tried to kill Jason's dad. I really hope he makes it, he's so sweet. It was arson, right?..atleast that's what they said. I'm thinking it's Nicole's dad that did it. And if its true its probably going to do some damage to Jason and Nicole's relationship.

Quote:
Originally posted by MarstersAngel
So does anyone think they might have Jason/Nicole be related?
Ew. God no. that would just not be right considering that they have slept together.

I actually think that Vincent is Nicole's father.
Old 08-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm so confused with all these acussations or however you'd spell that word, but all I know is I'm confused, how did all this come out. Jason and Nicole related? Vincent is Jason's dad? Vincent is Nicole's dad? I hope none of them are true, but then I'd be so much more confused then I already am.

Ok, so yeah for those two finally resolving their problem, but really that fast? Does someone really say, oh it's ok, after about a day? I'm glad Nicole was honest with Jason, and only if Jason told her before she told him she knew, then it would be all equal, and now it seemed like Jason cheated on Nicole and tried hiding it, and Nicole almost cheated on Jason, but wasn't scared of telling him. Just minus the part that they were together at those times.

I'm scared that it was Nicole's daddy that tried to hurt Jason's Dad, that just sucks big time no matter whoever did it. It was mean. For some reason I don't think that Mr. Booth is the cause of it, it might seem like it suppose to be because of him wanting to get rid of Jason(although I don't understand how it would get rid of him), but I just don't think it was him, maybe someone else...

Anyways, back to the Nicole/Jason things, yeah for Nicole defending herself with Tessa, and that fun with her splashing Tessa's face, yeah!!! And um, I'm for some reason glad they didn't kiss, it's way to fast for a make out session any more, maybe the next episode it'd be fine, but not this episode, they seem like their rushing things.

Oh, and kill Tessa anyone?

"My junk is you."
Old 08-11-2004, 12:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'm so confused with all these acussations or however you'd spell that word, but all I know is I'm confused, how did all this come out. Jason and Nicole related? Vincent is Jason's dad? Vincent is Nicole's dad? I hope none of them are true, but then I'd be so much more confused then I already am.

Ok, so yeah for those two finally resolving their problem, but really that fast? Does someone really say, oh it's ok, after about a day? I'm glad Nicole was honest with Jason, and only if Jason told her before she told him she knew, then it would be all equal, and now it seemed like Jason cheated on Nicole and tried hiding it, and Nicole almost cheated on Jason, but wasn't scared of telling him. Just minus the part that they were together at those times.

I'm scared that it was Nicole's daddy that tried to hurt Jason's Dad, that just sucks big time no matter whoever did it. It was mean. For some reason I don't think that Mr. Booth is the cause of it, it might seem like it suppose to be because of him wanting to get rid of Jason(although I don't understand how it would get rid of him), but I just don't think it was him, maybe someone else...

Anyways, back to the Nicole/Jason things, yeah for Nicole defending herself with Tessa, and that fun with her splashing Tessa's face, yeah!!! And um, I'm for some reason glad they didn't kiss, it's way to fast for a make out session any more, maybe the next episode it'd be fine, but not this episode, they seem like their rushing things.

Oh, and kill Tessa anyone?
See there's no way they are gonna have Jason/Nicole be related since they slept together when they were together a few years back. And the 'accusations' of Jason and Nicole being related have come from some people who don't like Jason/Nicole together and they hope they are related in someway. That's why I asked that question, lol.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Evil mean people wanting them to be related! This is not Star Wars...I hope not. That would be sad and I would cry if they were. How about they have their parents that they have now, both mommies gone and only daddies, one that they don't care about, and one they do. And Vincent as himself. Yeah that would be nice, like it is now. I wonder what drama Shannen will bring, anyways...Jason and Nicole have to get together one way or another, and no Tessa, and no Morgan, no more people in the way, for at least one episode that'd be nice. Right?

"My junk is you."
Old 08-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Evil mean people wanting them to be related! This is not Star Wars...I hope not. That would be sad and I would cry if they were. How about they have their parents that they have now, both mommies gone and only daddies, one that they don't care about, and one they do. And Vincent as himself. Yeah that would be nice, like it is now. I wonder what drama Shannen will bring, anyways...Jason and Nicole have to get together one way or another, and no Tessa, and no Morgan, no more people in the way, for at least one episode that'd be nice. Right?
Yep, your right.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmmm I bet Jason finds out something underhanded businesswise that Nicole's father did.

Bellport sounds like it could be a hotel name.

as for who is related to whom?

I think it's possible that Jason is Vincent's son
Vincent did call him his son at point
than said "You know what I mean" meaning that he thought of him like a son.
But maybe he was just covering up.

I really dont think Tessa is going to let Jason & Nicole get together.
If she ends up saying she's pregnant to keep them apart -I'm going to stop watching.
That's one of the oldest tricks in the book.