Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Banned

Frankie & Nicole Shipper Thread: Cause they could be more than friends

I don't know if they are going to become a couple of not, but based on the previews of next week, I would be interested to see what happens between these two. I think they could have some chemistry.
Old 08-08-2004, 01:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think it would be interesting to see how this plays out. Though, at this point I only think Nicole is going after Frankie because she saw Jason with Tessa.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

OTP! They were so cute tonight. I totally wanted them to kiss, even though Nic was drunk. And I don't necessarily think Nicole's going after Frankie because of Jason(he'd figure her out, he seems smarter than that), they seem like they have a nice working relationship(remember when Nicole needed the car? Frankie helped her out there).

But Frankie's all moral and stuff. He'd never try hooking up with Nicole due to the 'history' between her and Jason.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 08-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Extreme Fan

They were so cute last night! I'm totally not a Jason/Nicole shipper, so I wish that Frankie and Nicole should just hook up, but I don't think Frankie would ever do that to Jason.
Old 08-11-2004, 05:20 AM
Addicted Fan

These two are so cute. Yeah, I'm not a Jason/Nicole shipper either. I hope Jason gets over Nicole. Then, maybe there is a chance that Frankie and Nicole will get together.
Old 08-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, they were really cute. Though, I have to agree. I don't think Frankie would ever try to hook up with Nicole considering how loyal he is to Jason. Unless you know... lol
Old 08-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

I am a Jason and Nicole shipper but I really enjoyed the Frankie and Nicole scene. I also really enjoyed them in the first episode where he was impressed by Nicole with her gambling/whatever thing it was she did.