Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2004, 04:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the screencaps!Seriously,how cute are they?

Btw,is there anyone else getting sick of everyone saying MJ&Chris are 'boring'?So just because one doesn't cheat on the other,they're 'boring'?I can't stand that way of thinking.
Old 07-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _Leikela_
Wowzers...that is hawt!!

always

Old 07-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SpySyd
Btw,is there anyone else getting sick of everyone saying MJ&Chris are 'boring'?So just because one doesn't cheat on the other,they're 'boring'?I can't stand that way of thinking.
I totally agree. So they're taking it slow..who cares? At least its real and they're feelings for each other are real. And its not their fault everytime they get a chance to be alone someone comes along and ruins it. But when they do get time alone they have the most romantic moments ever, it makes up for all the crap they have to deal with They're such a cute couple and they're only getting closer each episode
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 08-11-2004, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Looks like the episode ended in a bad way for Chris and MJ. Hehe. I'm glad they finally got more screen time, though. And I actually found their story really interesting.

For some reason I really liked the part where MJ starts accusing Chris of breaking the shells that Trey gave her. Then he answers back saying, "How about how the hell did I know he gave you shells?" I have no idea, but I found that amusing. Hehe.

I have a feeling that MJ really does still have feelings for that Trey guy. And I think Chris will be the one apologizing again.

And I agree. I like that they're taking it slow. And please, no cheating. I hate those kinds of storylines.
Old 08-12-2004, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I actually found their story really interesting.
Me too.Jay was really great in this ep.

Quote:
I have a feeling that MJ really does still have feelings for that Trey guy. And I think Chris will be the one apologizing again.
I think she still has some feelings for the guy but I also think she loves Chris even more so she'll probably pine over him for a bit.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Can you add me?

I don't catch the show much because I have class at the same time, but I skipped last week and fell in love with them again. I lived them initially, but like I said I missed a few weeks. They're so cute together.

Lisa
Old 10-29-2004, 04:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

So after what happened in the two last episodes, Do you guys still want Chris and MJ together?
Old 11-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really want the two of them back together. I agree that they rushed things initially, but they should slow down, not break up.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Is Chris a jerk or what? He disappears with his ex girl friend and of course MJ thought the worst. She is almost seduced by a worthless person and when she tells him the truth, he ends it. And when she still cares enough to help him out of his fianancial problem, he rejects her and her help. She is better off with out this ass.