Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2004, 12:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

"Burned" Episode Discussion (August 9, 2004)

Quote:
MONDAY, AUGUST 9

JASON CHASES AFTER A RUNAWAY BRIDE ON "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, AUG. 9, ON FOX

Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray Guest-Stars

Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray helps cheer up Nicole the day after she's left her fiancé, Morgan, at the altar and discovers Jason and Tessa have much more than a "boss and employee" relationship. Jason, sure that Nicole left Morgan for him, has to explain to Nicole his reason for spending the night with Tessa and his true feelings for her. Not one to be pushed aside, Tessa makes sure that Nicole and Jason don't have the happy ending they had hoped for. Meanwhile, Gabriel's luck seems to be changing when he befriends pro-surfer Trey Chase, who has invited him to an all-expenses-paid surfing trip to Tahiti. However, Trey's friendship comes at a price when Gabriel realizes that Trey is MJ's cheating ex-boyfriend who isn't ready to give up on his failed romance with her. Trey sets out to destroy Chris and MJ's relationship on the NORTH SHORE episode "Burned" Monday, August 9

Guest Cast: Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth, Dylan Bruno as Trey Chase, Michael Ontkean as Gordan Matthews, Chris Martin as Eli Manheim and Mark McGrath as himself.

Poor Jason doesn't he realize that his future is with Tessa and not with Nicole.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Jason/Tessa/Nicole: I liked Tessa and Jason last week, but I liked Jason and Nicole in this episode. I like the last scene when Jason nearly kissed Nicole, but then his cell phone went off. I really hope Jason's dad is okay.

MJ/Chris/Trae/Gabe: Trae is such a jerk. First, Morgan, then Walter, now Trae. I felt so sorry for Chris throughout this episode. I hated that he stole Chris's car, then kidnapped MJ. Gabe is really smart to not got to Tahiti. It wasn't his fault about the whole MJ/Chris/Trae situation.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think I'll ever like Jason/Nicole. And I'm glad that when they were about to kiss, Jason got the phone call and had to rush off to see his dad. I'll bet Booth is behind the arson, and now it'll be even harder for them to get together.
Old 08-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

My sediments exactly. There's too much drama in Nicole's life. I was actually kinda of hoping she would leave with her dad but damn it. She stayed.

I've got to be honest and I mostly fast forward my Tivo on most of the Chris/MJ stuff. They bore me. Though I love Nikki, her storyline isn't interesting to me.
Old 08-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lilaznangel_17
I'll bet Booth is behind the arson
I think so too. That fire was crazy though, I had no idea that was comming.
Old 08-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Argh, I can't stand Nicole. Who am I kidding, I can't stand Brooke Burns. Does anyone else here prefer Tessa to Nicole? I wish Amanda Righetti got more screentime. I really like Jason/Tessa, but I like what Tessa said to Jason about how this always happens to her - I felt really bad for her when she said that.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-11-2004, 03:38 AM
Absolute Fan

I dont like either Nicole OR Tessa with Jason

Too much baggage with Nicole
And Tessa is only out for Tessa
And so far Jason has not impressed me as being a strong enough person to handle being in a relationship with Tessa
She would drive him crazy with her slightly dishonest ways
Plus I think if Vincent indicated he wanted a relationship with her...She would drop Jason so fast his head would spin.

I actualy like Tessa with Vincent

He has a no nonsense attitude and Tessa respects him
Old 08-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Another MJ in trouble storyline, kind of boring.

For some reason I'm rooting for Nicole/Jason.

Chris needs his own storyline, he's more than MJ's boyfriend.