Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Banned

"Bellport" Episode Discussion (Sept. 27, 2004)

North Shore
Sep 27 08:00pm

Alexandra continues to try to get to know her father while helping Nicole find out more about the disappearance of her mother; Vincent's ownership of the hotel is at stake when Tessa makes a discovery about his investors.

Cast: Kristoffer Polaha, Brooke Burns, James Remar, Corey Sevier, Nikki De Loach, Jason Momoa, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Amanda Righetti, Shannen Doherty, Marika Dominczyk, Krista Kalmus.

I hope nobody minds that I took the liberty of starting this thread, since coolove is away.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Best episode as of yet.

MJ/Chris: I loved this twist to it. I felt so sorry for MJ at the very end. And it looks like Chris is with that girl in the previews for the next episode. (Nov. 4th, boo!)

Alexandra/Jason/Nicole/Vincent et cetra: When will this show stop producing jerks? At first, I thought Alexandra was okay, but I don't like her anymore. I loved when they came to arrest Walter, and he told Nicole he was her family, and she said, "No they are" and pointed to Jason and Vincent.

Gabriel/Erika: Not the best storyline, but it's better than the threesome crap.

Does anyone know if they are going to re-play it anytime? Because I really want to tape it. Maybe they will replay if or something before it comes back on November 4th.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:31 AM
Banned

I'm so mad at myself I missed the last 20 minutes. Can anyone recap what happened?
Old 09-28-2004, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Mariette or whatever her name is, had a stroke. She was taking too much medicine. Nicole thinks Tessa did it, so she wouldn't have to testify as the witness. Alexandra told Nicole she was leaving, but she stayed, and she told them she had teamed up with Tessa. She now owns the hotel. She fires Vincent, and tells Nicole that she will stay since blood is thicker than water. She tells Jason that she, himself, and Tessa have a bunch of fun nights ahead of them.

Sorry if that isn't good. I can't remember when that was.
Old 09-28-2004, 03:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh, and don't forget Chris is a biznatch that he would run away from the girl all the time, because his partner told MJ...I feel sad for her, Chris can be slapped! I don't like him anymore...and why is Emanulle(sp?) in like everything I watch, she's getting kind of annoying.

I want Frankie and Alexandra together, it's really cute, and something that really bothers me about MJ, is she is friends with Nicole and Tessa, and she doesn't choose sides when there are these big fights, I really doubt that like one of them doesn't trash talk about the other to MJ...it's weird, she needs to choose a side...

I wonder if Nicole really quit...but I'm sure she's going to like find a way to get daddy back on her side again, or something. I thought finally Alexandra was on the good side when she was like 'I'd do anything to have a dad' or something to Tessa when she's like blah blah blah. Why she so mean!!!

Want my rant on Tessa? Here I go: So like I don't understand her, she is the most confusing biznatch on the show, and this show, it does too much of these surprises in like one episode, and all of them basically include Tessa. And she helped get Alexandra the hotel and help paying of the share? I don't understand that part, Tessa is such a con-artist, she needs to get arrested in one of these episodes. And still trying to get Jason? She's not getting him, basically Jason has told Walter he's getting married to Nicole, and Nicole loves him, so she doesn't very much have a chance so she needs to find some other guy. I see her with Gabe. Then selling out Vincent? Why would she do that, he hired her, trusted her, and everything and she is just ruining everyones life, it's basically ruin Vincent's life, you are basically ruining Jason's, right? Jason thinks of Vincent as his own dad, and slap that girl for wanting to get with him. Sorry but she bugs me way too much!

And also...are we going to here on how is Jason's dad doing yet? I would really like to know if he's ok and stuff, you'd think Jason would still be visiting, maybe he is and we don't get to see that part, I want to see them communicate again, maybe his dad has answers on who did it...could be possible.

I don't want to post anymore, I write to long and it's just repeating myself over in many different ways...so ok!

"My junk is you."
Old 09-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Too many twists and personality changes ...even for the soap format.

It's all happening with very little (if any) explanation.

I found out in the credits of last nights episode that Patrick Norris as well as being a director on the show is one of the producers, with him Gretchen Berg and Aaron Herberts as producers this show does not have a chance
(They helped contribute to Roswell's downfall.)

A show needs an audience to root for it in order for it to succeed in the business today. and this show really does not have any one to root for.

They need to stick with one personality with Tessa for example
Having her out for herself is one thing But stabbing Vincent / Jason in the back businesswise is another.
She too black & white with no tones of grey to soften her edges

Chris & MJ were a good couple
But to have MJ obsess over him running off with another girl (since as far as she knows they only met that morning) BEFORE she has any proof that he is not hurt ect.. is poor storytelling.
When a person does not check in with you the first thing to come to your mind should be if they are alright.
Especially since he is in a job where getting hurt is more likely than if he worked in an office for example.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow. What a rant, StarliteParadise lol. I couldn't agree with you more especially you're opinion on Tessa.

This episode was great. I did like Alexandra at first but I don't anymore. She makes a great 'bad' girl though and Shannen [Doherty] is fantastic in the role of Alexandra. I find it interesting that Alexandra is playing BOTH Nicole AND Tessa.

I also find it weird that MJ is friends with both Nicole and Tessa. For me personally, I'd rather be friends with Nicole than with Tessa. And Chris, don't even get me started on him. I can't believe he took off with that girl and didn't even bother calling MJ to let her know he was okay. I hope it's explained why he went off with her when the show comes back in November.

As for Tessa, please don't even get me started on her. Too make it short, I completely agree with StarliteParadise. I wanna know which side Tessa is on. In last week's episode it seemed that she was on Walter's side than it turned out that she was was on Vincent's side, too. She really needs to choose a side. I'm sick and tired of her playing everyone's side at once. And I cannot believe she still wants Jason. She only wants him so Nicole can't have him. Jason clearly told Tessa that he loves Nicole and they will never have a future together. I think it was foreshadowing when Jason told Walter that there's gonna be a wedding and him and Nicole are gonna get married. Maybe they'll get married in the season finale.

The previews for November looked great. It showed Jason/Nicole kissing, then it showed Jason with Tessa and she was topless and Nicole walked in on them and she asked what is going on in here. You can bet that Tessa "planned" on getting Jason alone and going topless in front of him AND Nicole walking in on them so she would get the wrong idea. It's quite obvious she's trying to turn Jason/Nicole against each other. It's too bad she's never gonna succeed in splitting them up.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:09 PM
Passionate Fan

What did Nicole expect after turning on her father the way she did? That he would say "All is forgiven". She burned that bridge. As for Alexandria, I like her. Tessa did give him an opportunity to have her on his side and he declined.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:41 PM
New Fan

Tessa makes my head hurt. Which is sad, cause that is the one hour I don't multitask.

All in all I liked the episode, minus the last few minutes. But FOX loves to do those freaky cliffhangers. And as much as I love baseball, I didn't like the cliffhanger

Quote:
Gabriel/Erika: Not the best storyline, but it's better than the threesome crap.
Thank heavens I thought I was the only one who was getting sick of that storyline.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:28 AM
Loyal Fan

tessa plays both sides. whomever she can get the most money from, she'll go that way. forget about wanting jason, she just wants what others have. she only will look out for herself. she needs to play a game of blind man's bluff and conveniently fall off the cliff.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, I actually got to see this episode. And how did I know that the writers were going to pull some crap over the whole Chris leaving MJ storyline. Now, I don't actually like this couple but I hate seeing MJ like that. Well, I guess that teaches her not to rush into relationships so quickly.